So,The Republican Klown Kar Only Wants Republicans Moderators

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
IF the Republican Candidate's want only Republicans to ask them questions at their debates, does that mean that Democrats can only have Dems ask them questions at the Democratic Debates?

a charge of being thin-skinned from the same retards that fall apart if you say ALL lives matter should not be laughed at WHY left-wing nutjob???

IF the Republican Candidate's want only Republicans to ask them questions at their debates, does that mean that Democrats can only have Dems ask them questions at the Democratic Debates?

Mods: Someone hacked Bravo's account and posted the OP top make him look like a total moron

you morons are barely even HAVING debates idiot; and when you do IT IS a lovefest from the moderators

libs are losers who lie to themselves

The democrats already have democrats asking them questions…it is only fair that Republicans get the same treatment…..

The democrats already have democrats asking them questions…it is only fair that Republicans get the same treatment…..

Provide your proof of that statement. This exactly what I expected. Prove what you just wrote.

Provide your proof of that statement. This exactly what I expected. Prove what you just wrote.
I already posted a link, numb nuts

IF the Republican Candidate's want only Republicans to ask them questions at their debates, does thehat mean that Democrats can only have Dems ask them questions at the Democratic Debates?

Democrats do only have Democrats ask them questions at Democrat debates. That's the whole point, Holmes. Did you sleep through it?

Proof....provide your proof. Otherwise empty space, kinda that area between your ears.

I already posted a link, numb nuts

Not proof. Supposition.

Name calling not needed.

The journalists vote about 90% democrat….so in almost all the debates the democrats are getting people already voting for their side of the debate.

IF the Republican Candidate's want only Republicans to ask them questions at their debates, does thehat mean that Democrats can only have Dems ask them questions at the Democratic Debates?

Democrats do only have Democrats ask them questions at Democrat debates. That's the whole point, Holmes. Did you sleep through it?

Proof....provide your proof. Otherwise empty space, kinda that area between your ears.

I addressed your point, barbie

Democratic Debate Schedule (2016 Primary Debates)

looks like all lefty bullshit to me :dunno:

The list provided is only where the debates will be held. Not who will be the moderator(s).
The next debate moderator is listed.. And who do you think PBS and ABC are going to hire to moderate? Limbaugh? Dumbass

They need to make the debate three hours then in order to fit the foreplay in for these vaginas

Well, 4 years ago, when they didn't like he polls, they rolled out www.unskewedpolls.com. Mittens and his crew were coaxed into believing the data on that site was real.

Now, 4 years later, they're not liking the questions asked so they want to roll out their own panel of moderators to apply confirmation bias. Maybe whomever emerges will see the fallacy of this strategy sometime after 2016. "I wasn't asked anything uncomfortable until 2016."

That being said; I think the GOP has an academic point to make. The debates in primaries are jokes. The General used to be moderated by a truly independent LWV. The GOP didn't like that. So they got rid of it.

Academic is one thing. But it's particularly hilarious to see the GOP all of the sudden getting upset at this line of questioning. Really? Look at this video of a GOP debate from 1988; 28 years ago:

The first question was whose picture you'd be hanging in the Oval Office. No shit.

It is fair game to ask Marco Rubio about his inability to budget his family. This speaks to discipline. It is fair game to ask Carson about his ties to Corporate America. It speaks to his lack of public sector involvement.

Isn't it that way now? Why do you complain about Republicans when Democrats are doing the same thing?

Forum List

Back