James Woods Kicks The Hell Out Of Alyssa Milano In A Battle Of Wits

Looks to me like Woods lost.......Bigly

He didnā€™t lose, he just declined the debate. Thereā€™s really nothing to see here

As well he should. With an IQ of 180 it would be a waste of his time.

180?

Did the same guy measure it who measured Trumps IQ?

He is known to have the highest IQ in entertainment.
Whoopi Goldberg is smarter

I've watched her on the view. She comes across as retarded.

He didnā€™t lose, he just declined the debate. Thereā€™s really nothing to see here

180?

I've watched her on the view. She comes across as retarded.

She called Woods on his ridiculous statement

Canā€™t believe you watch The View Klan Boy

Don't ever tug on Superman's cape:abgg2q.jpg::

Alyssa Milano Picks Fight With James Woodsā€¦ NOT A Good Idea

There are not many people on Twitter brave enough to take on conservative actor James Woods, but liberal and actress Alyssa Milano stepped up to the challenge on Friday evening.

Woods initially posted a tweet on Friday which was critical of those on the Left and in the media who have vilified people because they are white, male, or Christian.

ā€œThe media onslaught against ā€˜white privilege,ā€™ Christianity, ā€˜male toxicity,ā€™ all the liberal nonsense, reveals a misstep by those uneducated in the power of history,ā€ Woods tweeted Friday night. ā€œThe one sure thing history has taught us: never declare a race war against a majority. It wonā€™t end well.ā€

t501-13.png

Responding to Woods, Milano translated the tweet ā€œin the event you donā€™t speak Red Hatā€ā€”a clear reference to President Trump supporters and the red Make America Great Again caps.

ā€œIn the event you donā€™t speak Red Hat, I think what James Woods is saying in the below tweet is: ā€˜if youā€™re a minority of any kind, sit down and shut up,'ā€ Milano said.

She then challenged the actor to correct her if she was wrong.

t502-12.png

And then he didā€¦

ā€œI shanā€™t engage in a battle of wits with you, Alyssa, as I have a soft spot for the disadvantaged. That said, I have always been a fan..ā€ Woods answered.

t503-9.png

OUCH.

Hereā€™s what people are saying about the exchange:

t504-8.png
t505-5.png
t506-4.png
t507-3.png
t508-3.png

Translation for those who don't speak dingbat....

James Woods said something, and Mudwhistle gets an erection. Sexy Alyssa Milano says something, Mudwhistle loses his erection.

Mudwhistle interprets this to mean that what James Woods said was awesome. In reality, Woods sounded like an idiot and Mudwhistle is gay.

DId you read what Milano said? It was moronic.
Never declare a race war against a majority. It will not turn out well

Woods should have stayed in College

You know of any race wars, started by a minority that turned out well for them?

Or is Trump still making you play a Troll?

180?

There is no verifiable evidence is this highly suspect claim. That only sources repeat Woods' own words. But he has never provided any documentation to back it up, nor explained what test he allegedly took. most IQ scales max out at 160, normed with a mean of 100 and standard deviation of 15.

180?

There is no verifiable evidence is this highly suspect claim. That only sources repeat Woods' own words. But he has never provided any documentation to back it up, nor explained what test he allegedly took. most IQ scales max out at 160, normed with a mean of 100 and standard deviation of 15.

He certainly presents as highly intelligent, and Milano just made a fool of herself.

I shanā€™t engage in a battle of wits with you, Alyssa, as I have a soft spot for the disadvantaged. That said, I have always been a fan..ā€ Woods answered.

Some comeback

Yes, it is. He is arguably the smartest guy in Hollywood, and he just demonstrated that fact very ably. Shame you're not sharp enough to figure it out. But then, you're a progressive which means you are either a little (or a lot in your case) dumb, or crazy.
Woods is as ā€œsmartā€ as Ted Nugent
Woods graduated from MIT. Who are you trying to kid?
He never graduated. He is a drop-out...and studied Political Science.
Alyssa couldnā€™t even finish high school.

Maybe not, but he has a dozen times your IQ.

I have a college degree

Woods is a dropout

Dropout....

not a flunk out
Same net result

Edgar Buchanon gave up his thriving dentistry to become an actor.

Lisa Kudlow graduated with a degree in Psychobiology. Gave it up to act.

Ed Brophy gave up his studies in Law to become an actor.

th

Would you like more examples of people giving up great careers to enter the world of entertainments?

Or are you in stupid mode tonight?

lefty loosey is always in stupid mode. That one actress on the Big bang Theory has a PhD in neuroscience, she could probably help lefty loosey with his terminal idiocy!

I shanā€™t engage in a battle of wits with you, Alyssa, as I have a soft spot for the disadvantaged. That said, I have always been a fan..ā€ Woods answered.

Some comeback

Yes, it is. He is arguably the smartest guy in Hollywood, and he just demonstrated that fact very ably. Shame you're not sharp enough to figure it out. But then, you're a progressive which means you are either a little (or a lot in your case) dumb, or crazy.
Really?

You sure about that?

Cuz I heard he dropped out.

Do I have to go look it up?

Better yet, you made the claim he graduated from MIT.

Prove it.

You go look it up.

(tee hee)

Maybe not, but he has a dozen times your IQ.

I have a college degree

Woods is a dropout

Dropout....

not a flunk out
Same net result

Edgar Buchanon gave up his thriving dentistry to become an actor.

Lisa Kudlow graduated with a degree in Psychobiology. Gave it up to act.

Ed Brophy gave up his studies in Law to become an actor.

th

Would you like more examples of people giving up great careers to enter the world of entertainments?

Or are you in stupid mode tonight?

lefty loosey is always in stupid mode. That one actress on the Big bang Theory has a PhD in neuroscience, she could probably help lefty loosey with his terminal idiocy!

Mayim Bialik

Winnie, on The Wonder years, is a math genius. ( Summa cum Laude from UCLA with a degree in Mathematics, and even proved a new math theorem, the Chayes-McKellar-Winn Theorem.)

Some comeback

Some comeback

She was busy making money. Her net worth is over 10 million. She was filthy rich before she was old enough to attend college.

She was busy making money. Her net worth is over 10 million. She was filthy rich before she was old enough to attend college.
Helps when your father is in the industry. And your mother a talent agent.

Oops white privledge. She better repent.

Last edited:

You people will demonize, disparage and bash anyone who dares criticize Trump or his policies. This is your trademark. You are too slow to realize Milano is simply promoting the branding of Trump and Trump followers as racist. Every time you people bring up the issue of Milano you assist her branding effort and highlight the racism of the trump movement. MAGA hat is the new White Hood.

You people will demonize, disparage and bash anyone who dares criticize Trump or his policies. This is your trademark. You are too slow to realize Milano is simply promoting the branding of Trump and Trump followers as racist. Every time you people bring up the issue of Milano you assist her branding effort and highlight the racism of the trump movement. MAGA hat is the new White Hood.
Milano is a bored elitist twit who tweets scripted crap all day about things she knows nothing about..but apparently I am supposed to take seriously ā€œjust because.ā€

She is out of touch with the real world because she doesnā€™t live in it. But has no problem broad brushing and demonizing huge segments of the population with hate speech. And I am supposed to care about bashing her? Um...no. If you canā€™t take the heat stay out of the kitchen.

Mommy and daddy fostered her career. There is nothing special about her.

Starlets just like her are all over Hollywood. Famous because of who they are related to. If you are going to start with ā€œ privilegeā€ start there hypocrites.

Last edited:

You people will demonize, disparage and bash anyone who dares criticize Trump or his policies. This is your trademark.

You mean the way you demonize, disparage and bash anyone who dares support America, defends individual liberty and civil rights?

You are too slow to realize Milano is simply promoting the branding of Trump and Trump followers as racist.

We're too slow to grasp she is a demagogue hate monger spewing epithets at her enemies? Just like you.

Every time you people bring up the issue of Milano you assist her branding effort and highlight the racism of the trump movement. MAGA hat is the new White Hood.[/QUOTE]

So where are the lynchings, fuckwad?

Where are the cross burnings, you racist fuckwad?

Milano is a Nazi twat, just like you. You seek to intimidate your victims with slander and libel. Fuck you, you will not intimidate me.

180?

Seven abortions.

Don't ever tug on Superman's cape:abgg2q.jpg::

There are not many people on Twitter brave enough to take on conservative actor James Woods, but liberal and actress Alyssa Milano stepped up to the challenge on Friday evening.

Woods initially posted a tweet on Friday which was critical of those on the Left and in the media who have vilified people because they are white, male, or Christian.

ā€œThe media onslaught against ā€˜white privilege,ā€™ Christianity, ā€˜male toxicity,ā€™ all the liberal nonsense, reveals a misstep by those uneducated in the power of history,ā€ Woods tweeted Friday night. ā€œThe one sure thing history has taught us: never declare a race war against a majority. It wonā€™t end well.ā€

t501-13.png

Responding to Woods, Milano translated the tweet ā€œin the event you donā€™t speak Red Hatā€ā€”a clear reference to President Trump supporters and the red Make America Great Again caps.

ā€œIn the event you donā€™t speak Red Hat, I think what James Woods is saying in the below tweet is: ā€˜if youā€™re a minority of any kind, sit down and shut up,'ā€ Milano said.

She then challenged the actor to correct her if she was wrong.

t502-12.png

And then he didā€¦

ā€œI shanā€™t engage in a battle of wits with you, Alyssa, as I have a soft spot for the disadvantaged. That said, I have always been a fan..ā€ Woods answered.

t503-9.png

OUCH.

Hereā€™s what people are saying about the exchange:

t504-8.png
t505-5.png
t506-4.png
t507-3.png
t508-3.png

Translation for those who don't speak dingbat....

James Woods said something, and Mudwhistle gets an erection. Sexy Alyssa Milano says something, Mudwhistle loses his erection.

Mudwhistle interprets this to mean that what James Woods said was awesome. In reality, Woods sounded like an idiot and Mudwhistle is gay.

DId you read what Milano said? It was moronic.
Never declare a race war against a majority. It will not turn out well

Woods should have stayed in College

You know of any race wars, started by a minority that turned out well for them?

Or is Trump still making you play a Troll?

Civil Rights movement

You people will demonize, disparage and bash anyone who dares criticize Trump or his policies. This is your trademark.

You mean the way you demonize, disparage and bash anyone who dares support America, defends individual liberty and civil rights?

You are too slow to realize Milano is simply promoting the branding of Trump and Trump followers as racist.

We're too slow to grasp she is a demagogue hate monger spewing epithets at her enemies? Just like you.

Every time you people bring up the issue of Milano you assist her branding effort and highlight the racism of the trump movement. MAGA hat is the new White Hood.

So where are the lynchings, fuckwad?

Where are the cross burnings, you racist fuckwad?

Milano is a Nazi twat, just like you. You seek to intimidate your victims with slander and libel. Fuck you, you will not intimidate me.[/QUOTE]
How did you become the foul crude obscene ugly hateful insecure cowardly internet loser you represent in your adult life?

Forum List

Back