James Woods Kicks The Hell Out Of Alyssa Milano In A Battle Of Wits

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Don't ever tug on Superman's cape:abgg2q.jpg::

Alyssa Milano Picks Fight With James Woods… NOT A Good Idea

There are not many people on Twitter brave enough to take on conservative actor James Woods, but liberal and actress Alyssa Milano stepped up to the challenge on Friday evening.

Woods initially posted a tweet on Friday which was critical of those on the Left and in the media who have vilified people because they are white, male, or Christian.

“The media onslaught against ‘white privilege,’ Christianity, ‘male toxicity,’ all the liberal nonsense, reveals a misstep by those uneducated in the power of history,” Woods tweeted Friday night. “The one sure thing history has taught us: never declare a race war against a majority. It won’t end well.”

t501-13.png

Responding to Woods, Milano translated the tweet “in the event you don’t speak Red Hat”—a clear reference to President Trump supporters and the red Make America Great Again caps.

“In the event you don’t speak Red Hat, I think what James Woods is saying in the below tweet is: ‘if you’re a minority of any kind, sit down and shut up,'” Milano said.

She then challenged the actor to correct her if she was wrong.

t502-12.png

And then he did…

“I shan’t engage in a battle of wits with you, Alyssa, as I have a soft spot for the disadvantaged. That said, I have always been a fan..” Woods answered.

t503-9.png

OUCH.

Here’s what people are saying about the exchange:

t504-8.png
t505-5.png
t506-4.png
t507-3.png
t508-3.png

I shan’t engage in a battle of wits with you, Alyssa, as I have a soft spot for the disadvantaged. That said, I have always been a fan..” Woods answered.

Some comeback

Woods proclaimed a minority can never win when taking on a majority

Milano proved him wrong

Don't ever tug on Superman's cape:abgg2q.jpg::

There are not many people on Twitter brave enough to take on conservative actor James Woods, but liberal and actress Alyssa Milano stepped up to the challenge on Friday evening.

Woods initially posted a tweet on Friday which was critical of those on the Left and in the media who have vilified people because they are white, male, or Christian.

“The media onslaught against ‘white privilege,’ Christianity, ‘male toxicity,’ all the liberal nonsense, reveals a misstep by those uneducated in the power of history,” Woods tweeted Friday night. “The one sure thing history has taught us: never declare a race war against a majority. It won’t end well.”

t501-13.png

Responding to Woods, Milano translated the tweet “in the event you don’t speak Red Hat”—a clear reference to President Trump supporters and the red Make America Great Again caps.

“In the event you don’t speak Red Hat, I think what James Woods is saying in the below tweet is: ‘if you’re a minority of any kind, sit down and shut up,'” Milano said.

She then challenged the actor to correct her if she was wrong.

t502-12.png

And then he did…

“I shan’t engage in a battle of wits with you, Alyssa, as I have a soft spot for the disadvantaged. That said, I have always been a fan..” Woods answered.

t503-9.png

OUCH.

Here’s what people are saying about the exchange:

t504-8.png
t505-5.png
t506-4.png
t507-3.png
t508-3.png

As an educational aside, Woods is reputed to have the biggest schlong in Hollywood since the death of Milton Berle.

I'm sure it will interest a certain social segment here. :auiqs.jpg:

Why the fuck does anyone care what either of these people have to say about anything?

Lol
Basically James Woods is saying that she ought to just sit there and look pretty and shut the fuck up ...

I shan’t engage in a battle of wits with you, Alyssa, as I have a soft spot for the disadvantaged. That said, I have always been a fan..” Woods answered.

Some comeback
He has a lot more tact than me.

I'd say "FU you leftist commie fake-tits POS Kunt, go suck a dick, you have no talent". :dunno:

True story.

Forum List

Back