James Comey Fighting to Stay Out of Jail

is anyone surprised by The Fear in James Comey’s Eyes and Adam Schiff’s Lying Body Language?

And the two Biggest Blowhards and big mouths on The Left have gone in to hiding!

Where is Obama Bin Lying & Hillary Rotten Clinton?

PANIC AT THE FBI! Comey Loyalist and Suspected 'Leaker' Just Fired

Devin Nunes’ Anti-FBI Memo Names James Comey, Rod Rosenstein, and Andrew McCabe

comey has done nothing wrong, psycho hack..

:cuckoo:

now Devin Nunes... he's going to do a perp walk. count on it.

Has anyone also noticed how Loretta Lynch, Susan Rice and Mills no longer are making appearances like they used to love to do?

Those have not been forgotten.

They will pay, along with all the thugs from the past Administration.

Beleive me.....those thugs have not been forgotten.

We are going to turn this country into Nazi Germany and get our political enemies. Try it and Trump and his followers like you will face a Nuremberg style trial.

The use of IRS against conservative groups and the memo release are suggesting that Democrats already turned the country into Nazi state. What's going on today is correcting the wrong.
stupid and delusional is a really bad combination.

I heard Wray announced he's resigning.
I heard Wray is resigning in 'PROTEST' over the fact that the Summary of Evidence detailing his criminal FBI, that is currently under DOJ investigation, is being released.

Good riddance to that a$$hole! Loyalty to the FBI and forgetting its mission is to faithfully discharge its duties in order to protect this country and American citizens is in large part how the FBI is where it is right now.

If Wray can not run the FBI without his 1st loyalty being to this nation and the American people, I welcome him stepping down.

If Wray were to resign, it would be to resist the FBI being turned into Trump's personal Gestapo. The FBI is faithfully discharging its duties to this nation. Wray has a duty to protect the FBI from being turned into Trump's personal Gestapo. Criminals like you must be stopped even if we need to have a second American Revolution against Republican fascism.

The trouble is that you need a crime to charge someone. Obstruction of justice charges should be filed against Trump and Nunes.
You just contradicted yourself.

BTW, do you have any clue that the President of the United States has the authority to de-classify information? Not that he needs to in this case. The only thing damning / damaging in this Summary of Evidence is that it supposedly exposes abuses of power and crimes by those in leadership positions within the Obama administration, FBI, DOJ, and Mueller investigation...AND gives NAMES...which is scaring the hell out of the Democrats and FBI right now.

Has anyone also noticed how Loretta Lynch, Susan Rice and Mills no longer are making appearances like they used to love to do?

We are going to turn this country into Nazi Germany and get our political enemies. Try it and Trump and his followers like you will face a Nuremberg style trial.

The use of IRS against conservative groups and the memo release are suggesting that Democrats already turned the country into Nazi state. What's going on today is correcting the wrong.

That's so far the best self description you posted.

To the LEFT-TARDS: Firing someone is not a crime you have the power and authorization to fire.

Also it should be noted....that Comey's Firing did not stop or impede or obstruct any investigations.

In fact Comey violated the law and FBI protocal by sharing classified and privileged information with a Columbia Law Professor to get an additional investigation launched and a special counsel appointed, making this the 7th Investigation in to what is turning out to be a HOAX based on Russian Propaganda funded by the DNC, Clinton & Obama and includes crimes committed by The FBI to make it happen with FISA Warrant Abuse.

arent most cells about 6ft 5 inches high? and how tall is Comey?
Love it. He can lay on the dirty floor like all Russian Dogs do.
that would be a good sentence,,,send him to a cell thats 6ft 3. LOL
He's a Russian Mole, so maybe we can trade him for someone.

Trump and the Republicans are Russian moles. Russian bots on twitter are pushing #Releasethememo.
release the memo and you'll have to eat that line.

and I did that without even meeting you.

but then again, I can see the level of stupid in your posts. it's not that hard.

nice, huh? I bet you even thought you were being funny. :rofl:

like I said, stupid and delusional LIKE YOU is a bad combination. (see, I made it more specific that time so you wouldn't be all confused)

now tell us again how the FBI doing it's JOB is Nazi.

idiot.

and I did that without even meeting you.

but then again, I can see the level of stupid in your posts. it's not that hard.

nice, huh? I bet you even thought you were being funny. :rofl:

like I said, stupid and delusional LIKE YOU is a bad combination. (see, I made it more specific that time so you wouldn't be all confused)

You do know what self description is. :D

Easy on shrooms, btw.

Trump and the Republicans are Russian moles.
And for going on 2 years now the Democrats have refused (been unable) to produce the evidence to prove this .. or produce the evidence that a crime was ever even committed warranting this investigation because......?

Bwuhahahaha!

You do know what self description is. :D
Easy on shrooms, btw.

No, 'self-destruction' is coming at me with a complete lack of common sense, a denial of reality, proven lies, debunked BS, butt-hurt opinion, personal attacks, etc...like you just did.

It is a signal that you have just run out of 'ammo' in the 'intellectual war'.

I accept your surrender! :p

Tick, Tock...

....Tick, Tock....

........Tick Tock.....

'Louder, Louder, LOUDER...It is the beating of the hideous heart...'

Yep Easy - Tick Tock!! :D

994f685ed9d352c0be86f3672c68ffbf.jpg

is anyone surprised by The Fear in James Comey’s Eyes and Adam Schiff’s Lying Body Language?

And the two Biggest Blowhards and big mouths on The Left have gone in to hiding!

Why was he fired?

You cannot fire someone these days without justification.

And The President would not have fired Comey without his advisors telling him it was Justified.

Why was he fired?

And The President would not have fired Comey without his advisors telling him it was Justified.

Obstruction of Justice

Aiding and Abetting

Making False Statements

Failing to Inform The Oversight Committee of his Spying on Trump during on election as required

Leaking Classified information

Conspiracy

Sedition

...treason....

Take your pick

Tick, Tock...

....Tick, Tock....

........Tick Tock.....

Yep Easy - Tick Tock!! :D

994f685ed9d352c0be86f3672c68ffbf.jpg
LOL...

Never going to happen. Nice wet Dream for A Democrap Libtard.

Care to list the crimes you think were committed?

Russia, Russia, Russia?

There is No Russia.

There are however plenty of scandal, and unethical and criminal behavior within The FBI and DOJ.

8 people have been booted from the FBI and DOJ for Ethical Violations, Corruption and Clear Conflicts of Interest and Bias.

These idiots talk like Erdogan, Putin & Duterte who Trump becomes more like every day.
Just kill or lock up anyone that isn't a autocratic nutcase such as themselves!

Why was he fired?

Obstruction of Justice

Aiding and Abetting

Making False Statements

Failing to Inform The Oversight Committee of his Spying on Trump during on election as required

Leaking Classified information

Conspiracy

Sedition

...treason....

Take your pick

You forgot FISA abuse, False Testimony, & Perjury, as well as Espionage, and Unlawful Unmasking.

Forum List

Back