James Bond is now a black woman.

These SJWs act like women don’t like men.

Liberal SJWs only tolerate transgender women as long as they cut their hair and stay in their place as "men" with male pronouns and male deodorant.

Funny how these feminists have always promoted the idea that women can have many partners and do whatever they want. Yet a man can’t do the same?

This is why no one like feminists, they are total hypocrites.

They are selling sex-for-money, and they rudely shove anybody else out of the way who might be a hindrance or obstruction to their commercial sex traffic.

The newest awesome change endorsed by lefties. James Bond, the icon of masculinity is now a black woman.

007 Will Be Played By a Black Woman in 'Bond 25'

And the mermaid is black too. When will snow-white be changed to a black man?

Clearly the intention of this propaganda is not only to spread insanity. It is to systematically destroy every creation of the west possible.

With SJWs the general guide line is fire first, think later. Otherwise, well the results speak for themselves.

““There's been a lot of talk about whether or not Bond is relevant now because of who he is and the way he treats women," said Phoebe Waller-Bridge, the writer of pop culture phenomenon Fleabag and cult spy series Killing Eve, who was brought in to tighten up the script on Bond 25.”

So how does Bond treat women? They act like he beats them. These SJWs act like women don’t like men.

Funny how these feminists have always promoted the idea that women can have many partners and do whatever they want. Yet a man can’t do the same?

This is why no one like feminists, they are total hypocrites.
They can´t even have a single one. Most of them are fat and ugly. And when a woman is dressed sexy, we don´t know whether it is emancipation or turning her into a sex object. The ugly feminists also don´t know.
Just another way to distract.

All the stories of James Bond featured the Bond girls very prominently. So to pull this off, the black girl Jamie Bond will have to be not only big boobied, but also a lesbian.

Unfortunately, that won'¨t happen. She will be a bitch that is somehow better than anyone else. The stereotypical woman character that is hated by everyone.

Yep, just like Mariska Hargitay.

Trina Parks says she is against the potential plot twist - insisting the Bond movies have already done huge amounts for Hollywood diversity, she said in an exclusive interview with DailyMailTV.

Parks famously made history as the first black Bond girl appearing in Diamonds Are Forever as assassin Thumper alongside Sean Connery in 1971.

Speaking from her New York home, the 72-year-old actress said: 'Lashana is a great actress, but I don't really agree with her becoming 007. It is not about her color, but just because Bond, the spy code-named 007, was written by Ian Fleming as a man First ever black James Bond girl blasts casting of actress Lashana Lynch who is taking over as 007 | Daily Mail Online

I think they are hoping this Bond film will draw a massive black audience and result in a Black Panther style payday.
They want to ride the wave.
It's political correctness combined with greed. just an opinion.

Black Panther/Box office
1.344 billion USD
As of May 22, 2018

it's not?
No.
It's not.

Men tend to do well in these films but it isn't about the star's penis

Masculinity is about much more than just a penis. And the character of James Bond is very much about his masculinity.

If they want to make a movie about a black female secret agent, why not just come up with a new character who's a black female secret agent? What's the frigging point of remaking known and established characters just to be PC?

Not that I much care, since I don't exactly look to Hollywood for any sort of leadership, guidance, or enlightenment on anything. If they want to flush millions of their dollars down the toilet trying this crap, that's their business. But fans of the Bond franchise aren't going to go see it, and not enough "All I care about is PC!!!" people are going to make the effort to support it.

Before everyone loses their shit...

James Bond was/is not the only agent with the "007" designation. All the "007" means is, the agent has a "license to kill". She is simply going to be another agent with a license to kill, she will not be "James Bond". It says as much in the article, read all the words...

There we go, you can all return to the meltdown in progress...

The movie will be about feminism and a black woman all the same.

Replacing Barbie by a hairy man would make everyone lose their shit. There is every reason to take a shit on the far left SJW over the development.
Heaven forbid there be a movie about a black woman – it’s the end of the world as we know it.

Heaven forbid you ever admit to understanding the point. It's a good thing your natural (lack of) intelligence blends so well with your preferred debate method of pretending to be obtuse and bewildered.

It's a movie.

Get over it.

No it's not "just a movie".

I usually like your posts MAGAman, but now you are starting to sound like one of those conservatives who could not even conserve women's bathrooms. This is weapon's grade propaganda and you are enjoying drinking it in full.
So what exactly do you want done about it – do you want Congress to pass a law making it illegal to make a movie about ‘feminism’ starring black people?

And what are you afraid of – that white men will go see the movie and suddenly turn into black ‘feminists,’ that the movie will cause ‘moral decay,’ that seeing the movie will result in the impurifying our precious bodily fluids?

Are you aware of how idiotic and ridiculous you are?

Are you aware that you’re succeeding only in confirming the fact that you and most others on the right are authoritarian misogynists and racists with an unwarranted fear of change, diversity, and dissent?

Typical that you can't imagine a world where someone could complain about something without jumping right to "Have government pass laws and control it". After all, that's YOUR preferred method for dealing with everything, isn't it?

Stop projecting your need to have government think for you and run your life onto everyone else.

The newest awesome change endorsed by lefties. James Bond, the icon of masculinity is now a black woman.

Clearly the intention of this propaganda is not only to spread insanity. It is to systematically destroy every creation of the west possible.

With SJWs the general guide line is fire first, think later. Otherwise, well the results speak for themselves.
I'm Ok with a black woman.

It's not about masculinity or whiteness.
Ian Fleming fashioned the fictional character and fictional exploits of James Bond, on himself, a heterosexual British white male and through these many years of Bond films, the character, while changing in appearance only due to live humans limitations, has remained true to Flemings personal belief in how his character should be. As such, anyone playing Bond, should, in my personal opinion, remain a white heterosexual male and with Daniel Craig dropping out after this latest upcoming Bond film, the best actor to fit the bill presently, should be Tom Ellis from the series Lucifer.

According to the article, it fits into the plot.

It isn't a "retcon" with Bond written out of the film - basically he retires and a female agent receives his codename 007 - so it's probably more like a spin-off film.

To each their own. At this point, I rarely watch movies and I'm tired of all the whining, one way or another.

Overall, I'd prefer they make an original film with a female secret agent, rather than use the "Bond" brand to sell the product, but I'm not bored enough to complain or fight over something this trivial. There's more to life than film and television, believe it or not.

If they took a film known for female actresses, such as "Charlie's Angels" and changed them to men, I don't think many people would watch that either.

And hopefully she’ll have a white girlfriend to really piss off the right wing assholes

And hopefully she’ll have a white girlfriend to really piss off the right wing assholes

You would support it you liberal piece of shit. It’s James Bond. Not Jamie Bond. Do you liberal Assholes have to ruin everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back