James Bond is now a black woman.

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
The newest awesome change endorsed by lefties. James Bond, the icon of masculinity is now a black woman.

007 Will Be Played By a Black Woman in 'Bond 25'

And the mermaid is black too. When will snow-white be changed to a black man?

Clearly the intention of this propaganda is not only to spread insanity. It is to systematically destroy every creation of the west possible.

With SJWs the general guide line is fire first, think later. Otherwise, well the results speak for themselves.

The newest awesome change endorsed by lefties. James Bond, the icon of masculinity is now a black woman.

Clearly the intention of this propaganda is not only to spread insanity. It is to systematically destroy every creation of the west possible.

With SJWs the general guide line is fire first, think later. Otherwise, well the results speak for themselves.
I'm Ok with a black woman.

It's not about masculinity or whiteness.

it's not?

Well, if Bond is going to be a woman, she will need a male side kick with a sexually suggestive name...

Rod Everhard would work.

I actually like female action hero's.......but changing 007 to a woman is a big mistake. James Bond needs to be James Bond. This could be a bigger mistake than New Coke.

x4V6xtQ.jpg

I actually like female action hero's.......but changing 007 to a woman is a big mistake. James Bond needs to be James Bond. This could be a bigger mistake than New Coke.

Yeah of course, if you don't want a symbol of masculinity from Britain transformed to a black chick, you must hate ALL women.

Snow White be a black dude or you are a racist black hater.

x4V6xtQ.jpg
Hey, there's Ringo's wife.

We have already accepted the absurdity that James Bond stays young forever, so there is no need to retire him from being 007. Don't go messing 'round with the formula of a highly successful franchise.

James Bond, the icon of masculinity

Sex appeal, of course, is part & parcel of statecraft & tradecraft. James Bond as the ladies' man is not so likely to attract & entrap another straight man.

now a black woman.

And why not? Isn't that better than the role of Miss Moneypenny? There's a femme fatale. All the more possibilities for cracking a male-dominant enemy spy network. Keep the bad guys on their toes & less eager to pick up women they don't need to be dating.

I've been reading and watching Bond since the seventies. What a fucking travesty. Boys need masculine heroes to look up to, beginning with strong, manly fathers. It's the final damn decay of civilization . . . .

Forum List

Back