Jake tapper: Allahu Akbar can be beautiful

eah, yeah.
We already discussed how civilized they are two weeks ago and I whipped your pathetic Liberal ass.

you mean when you spent a couple pages spewing your bigotry? I hear Storm Front is missing you, but you'd better get rid of your AVI... that guy was a Jew.
So you deny what's happening all over the African Continent and the Arab World.
Are you trying to prove what an idiot you are?
Not to mention the dictators in South America that are causing a mass exodus of their people to the United States.
You're a waste of bandwidth and I'm far from the only one with a brain who knows it.

Allahu Akbar simply means God is great, however, it's also always the jihadi battle cry before, during, and after they are about to slaughter innocent people.
Check your literature, it is what Muhammad himself screamed in battle.
I am sure it was. But that phrase is as common as "good morning" in the Muslim world, as "praise Jesus" would be among Christians.

This is a very bizarre interpretation of the Supremacy Clause. It does not outlaw any religion from having their own rules, but these rules have no standing in the American judicial system. It doesn't outlaw the building of houses of worship or possession of a copy of religious scripture, and it doesn't place any restrictions on members of religious groups from traveling or immigrating.
Where do you people get this stuff? Moonshine U?
Nothing bizzare. Constitution says it is the supreme law of the land. Islam claims IT is. Can't be 2 supremes. Islam (and all other supremacisms) are outlawed. Not rocket science.
This is one of the most bizarre legal theories I have ever heard of. On what legal authority are you relying? The Constitution is supreme in civil and criminal law. All religious adherents should, must know this. This is why Roy Moore is so full of shit.

Allah is the same God that Christians and Jews pray to.
Not hardly. Christian God doesn't command people to kill people,
The Quran mentions Jesus, or Isa, 25 times, but differently each time. The Quran explains that Jesus was born of the virgin Mary (19:20–21) and is “high honored in this and the next world” (3:45–47). Thus, he is called Isa ibn Maryam, or Jesus son of Mary. The Quran also refers to him as ruh min Allah (“Spirit from God”), mushia bi’l baraka (“the Messiah—someone blessed by God”), kalimah min Allah (“Word from/of God”), and rasul(Prophet-Messenger) of God.

Muslims believe that Jesus was a prophet who was given a special message—injil, or the gospel—to convey to all people. This message both confirmed what was taught in the Torah and foretold the coming of Prophet Muhammad. Thus, Jesus has a vital and unique role to play in the Muslim faith.

What do Muslims think of Jesus?

The Quran mentions Jesus, or Isa, 25 times, but differently each time. The Quran explains that Jesus was born of the virgin Mary (19:20–21) and is “high honored in this and the next world” (3:45–47). Thus, he is called Isa ibn Maryam, or Jesus son of Mary. The Quran also refers to him as ruh min Allah (“Spirit from God”), mushia bi’l baraka (“the Messiah—someone blessed by God”), kalimah min Allah (“Word from/of God”), and rasul(Prophet-Messenger) of God.

Muslims believe that Jesus was a prophet who was given a special message—injil, or the gospel—to convey to all people. This message both confirmed what was taught in the Torah and foretold the coming of Prophet Muhammad. Thus, Jesus has a vital and unique role to play in the Muslim faith.

Relevance?

To yell allahu-ackbar before killing others is ugly,not beautiful.

Jake Tapper is a moron. :mad-61:

Relevance?
I guess you're to stupid to comprehend.

Relevance?
I guess you're to stupid to comprehend.
Comprehend what?
That you can't deal with the reality of 21st century Islam?

Tapper is on my list of people I'd love to cold-cock.

That sounds like you have impulse control problems, buddy. I hope one of the many checks the government sends you covers that.

But to the point, there are 1 Billion Muslims in the world. Most of them say, "Allahu Akbar" and they don't kill anyone.

the Left Wing denial about Islamic hate and violence is crazy
The violence by Islam against western civilization is why the left want them to flood into America. They need reinforcements.

No, no one wants this violence, but when you destroy their countries, I guess that is what we put up with hey?

I guess we should be glad they do not have bomber planes and drones.
They've destroying there own countries you fucking dumb-ass.

Wanna see pictures of Mosul????

4232E0B600000578-4682490-Heavily_damaged_buildings_are_seen_after_Mosul_was_freed_from_IS-a-67_1499711617228.jpg

Iraq-Forces-Combing-West-Mosul-after-ISIS-Attack-General-Says-Battle-to-End-in-Days-800x450.png

isis-coalition-iraq-mosul-banks.png

1041786_1_0630-Mopping-Up-Mosul_standard.jpg

johahtomb.jpg

Allahu Akbar simply means God is great, however, it's also always the jihadi battle cry before, during, and after they are about to slaughter innocent people.
I am sure it was. But that phrase is as common as "good morning" in the Muslim world, as "praise Jesus" would be among Christians.

The Koran also has Mary as a contemporary of Alexander the Great, in other words it is bullshit.

Tapper is on my list of people I'd love to cold-cock.

That sounds like you have impulse control problems, buddy. I hope one of the many checks the government sends you covers that.

But to the point, there are 1 Billion Muslims in the world. Most of them say, "Allahu Akbar" and they don't kill anyone.

The violence by Islam against western civilization is why the left want them to flood into America. They need reinforcements.

No, no one wants this violence, but when you destroy their countries, I guess that is what we put up with hey?

4232E0B600000578-4682490-Heavily_damaged_buildings_are_seen_after_Mosul_was_freed_from_IS-a-67_1499711617228.jpg

Iraq-Forces-Combing-West-Mosul-after-ISIS-Attack-General-Says-Battle-to-End-in-Days-800x450.png

johahtomb.jpg
Iraq was a dump 3rd world nation before we even dropped a bomb. Even Saddamns palaces were cheap shells filled with bling.

The Koran also has Mary as a contemporary of Alexander the Great, in other words it is bullshit.
Link?

The big media lie: "Allahu Akbar" DOES NOT mean "God is great."

It means "Allah is greater."

It is a Muslim war cry.

johahtomb.jpg
Iraq was a dump 3rd world nation before we even dropped a bomb. Even Saddamns palaces were cheap shells filled with bling.
I admit.....Allah never taught Muslims about taking care of their towns. They usually live in shitholes.

Yes, ISIS extremists are sick, very sick. But they do not represent the vast majority of Muslims. The white American male who killed 58 innocent people in Vegas on Oct 1 is also very sick. People who ignore that sickness and only call Muslim extremists sick are also sick.
Yes...they do represent the majority of Muslims tool.

Christ would condemn your behavior. You are disgusting and in no way a Christian.

Is this what Christ told you, or do you think so yourself? Different people, when they read the same Bible, make completely different conclusions. And nowhere is it written which of these conclusions are correct. I, too, are in favor of your understanding of Christ. But we have not the only opinion in this world.
Have you not read the New Testament? LOL Christ doesn't have to speak to me personally for me to know the principles and values he spoke of. What an idiot you are. Christ was against lying and what that poster said is an outright lie.
Jesus is not a Democrat.

Forum List

Back