Jake tapper: Allahu Akbar can be beautiful

You are being redirected...

Ya tell that to the ones that, that was the final words they heard

And how can it be beautiful if he doesn’t exist

Hmm, well in a warped and totally inappropriate way ole Jake is right. It’s all about context. I can imagine New Yorkers looking at the Twin Towers saying “nice work”. I can also imagine jihadist watching the towers collapse saying “nice work”. Exact same words mean totally different things when context is considered. In this context, Allahu Akbar means death to Americans, that is very clear.

All words can be beautiful, even some foul language that we use from time to time in a moment of anger. However, there can be NO beautiful words coming from someones mouth after he just purposely ran over 20 people...

I'm glad that republicans are realizing that religious nonsense is nonsense
The religion cannot be separated from the ideology. That is what everyone needs to learn. There is only one Islam, and every sect is bent on universal Sharia.

And Jake Tapper is an emasculated jerk.

Sure. That’s why they control 2/3rds of governorships, 2/3rds state legislatures, both houses of Congress, the White House, and have 5-4 advantage on SCOTUS.

All words can be beautiful, even some foul language that we use from time to time in a moment of anger. However, there can be NO beautiful words coming from someones mouth after he just purposely ran over 20 people...

file25xCQ1.jpg

People with this slogan killed millions of other people.

What’s your point? This has to do with ISIS how?

Just an illustration to the fact that the same words can have a very different ethical color depending on the context. Especially in the case of the Arabic language, where language and religion are intertwined very strongly.

Anyone yelling that around here would likely be hit by gunfire from several directions, no questions asked.
1.5 billion say it daily....and over 8 million Americans say it daily and they don't kill anyone while saying it. Is basically god is great.

The religion cannot be separated from the ideology. That is what everyone needs to learn. There is only one Islam, and every sect is bent on universal Sharia.

And Jake Tapper is an emasculated jerk.

"every sect is bent on universal Sharia" This is not true, absolutely not true. A lie with which people like you try to create fear and hate against all Muslims. Christ would condemn your behavior. You are disgusting and in no way a Christian.

Forum List

Back