Jake tapper: Allahu Akbar can be beautiful

I gave you one. Are you afraid to read it? Islam is a lie, a plagiarized version of the Bible. Fabricated by a murdering pedophile with a hard on for the Jews that rejected him.
Liar
Read the Koran, then call me a liar. You know nothing about Islam do you? They are just victims of our oppression, right?
Obviously I know more than you.
Then you know you are an emasculated wimp that can't comprehend or are scared to comprehend what that religion says and does.

Let it be known that Jake is a Jew! Let that soak in. A question for Jake......would (Mohammed) say that about “Jesus is Lord!”?

CNN's Jake Tapper: 'Allahu Akbar' Can Be Said Under 'Most Beautiful' of Circumstances
I heard Tapper say that. Regardless of what he is, Jew or otherwise, he is a pandering scumbag. I never liked him and now I dislike him. A lot.

If he is a Jew he should understand that all Islamics despise him -- even more than the Nazis would. But it wouldn't stop him from licking ass because that kind of pandering is what the mainstream media is about.

What we see and what prominent Jews have admitted, Islam is their partner in destroying the White man's world, which is the Western world, which is the most evolved and intelligent society God ever helped create.

Will Schumer cry for the 8 dead and 12 injured the way he cried for fake victims of the Constitutional travel ban from State sponsors of Islamic terrorism?

Will Schumer cry for the 8 dead and 12 injured the way he cried for imaginary victims of the Constitutional travel ban.

Allah is the same God that Christians and Jews pray to.
Not hardly. Christian God doesn't command people to kill people,
The Quran mentions Jesus, or Isa, 25 times, but differently each time. The Quran explains that Jesus was born of the virgin Mary (19:20–21) and is “high honored in this and the next world” (3:45–47). Thus, he is called Isa ibn Maryam, or Jesus son of Mary. The Quran also refers to him as ruh min Allah (“Spirit from God”), mushia bi’l baraka (“the Messiah—someone blessed by God”), kalimah min Allah (“Word from/of God”), and rasul(Prophet-Messenger) of God.

Muslims believe that Jesus was a prophet who was given a special message—injil, or the gospel—to convey to all people. This message both confirmed what was taught in the Torah and foretold the coming of Prophet Muhammad. Thus, Jesus has a vital and unique role to play in the Muslim faith.

What do Muslims think of Jesus?
Muslims also think the crucifixion was a lie, it was faked by Jews to save Jesus life, who was a fellow Jew. They replaced his body with somebody who was already dead and then removed it. Hence the fake "resurrection". Muslims also believe that today's Christians have totally fucked up Jesus' message, and in the "end days" Christians will realize this and convert to Islam, which by the way is what Jesus and Moses practiced. If only they knew. LOL
Link?

Read away:

The Death of Jesus according to Islamic sources: 1. The Holy Quran

65 Reasons to Believe Jesus Did Not Die on the Cross

What we see and what prominent Jews have admitted, Islam is their partner in destroying the White man's world, which is the Western world, which is the most evolved and intelligent society God ever helped create.
Not true shnoz face...Dennis Prager, Mark Levine, Michael Medved, Michael Savage, Ari Fleisher, etc. are also "prominent Jews" in the media who are also stalwart conservatives. Do your homework!

Last edited:
Will Schumer cry for the 8 dead and 12 injured the way he cried for imaginary victims of the Constitutional travel ban.
I'm not anti-Semitic but whenever I see Schumer's leering face the word, mockey, pops into my mind. I can't help it.
Yes of course you aren't only Antisemtic. You are an equal opportunity bigot. Ha ha ha.

and what prominent Jews have admitted, Islam is their partner in destroying the White man's world
Got a link to your source?

Not that I disbelieve you, but it's not about being "Jewish," as much as being LIBERAL. ,We have libs of every ethnicity determined to destroy our nation founded on white culture.

This guy was good to children though...

Stalin.jpg

This is one of the most bizarre legal theories I have ever heard of. On what legal authority are you relying? The Constitution is supreme in civil and criminal law. All religious adherents should, must know this. This is why Roy Moore is so full of shit.
Relying on the English language. Since when is reading simple words a "legal theory" ? Yes, the Constitution is supreme. That's what I said (and Article 6, Section 2, part 1) - that's why I went to the trouble of posting it. So this means that any other entity that proclaims ITself to be supreme is illegal.

Problem with Islam is it does just that. Islam is, by far, the latest supremacism in the world. or hadn't you heard ? Maybe you need to rethink your "bizarre" category list. :rolleyes:

Yes, ISIS extremists are sick, very sick. But they do not represent the vast majority of Muslims. The white American male who killed 58 innocent people in Vegas on Oct 1 is also very sick. People who ignore that sickness and only call Muslim extremists sick are also sick.
We still don't know what caused the Vegas massacre. Could very well have been jihad behind it (and many other unexplained killings too)

This article explains it for those willing to open their minds about the goals of the Satanic cult of Islam:

Allahu akbar” is an Arabic phrase that has become significant in this post-9/11 era, yet in the aftermath of the attack Tuesday in which eight people were killed and a dozen injured, official after official and news outlet after news outlet mistranslated it, insisting it means “God is great.”

An accurate translation – and even Google Translate affirms it – is “Allah is the greatest” or, literally, “Allah is greater,” as in the god Allah is greater than all other gods.

image: http://mobile.wnd.com/files/2017/11/google-translate-allahu-akbar.png

The interpretation is important, contends Islam expert Robert Spencer, because it makes clear that the threat Western Civilization faces is rooted in a historic dogma of global conquest.

Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/11/why-media-officials-mistranslate-allahu-akbar/#OvYYftLUJ060PzQg.99

Here is another example of the beautiful "Allah Akbar" :)

If it is not clear, ISIS and FSA in Syria often use homemade mortars from gas cylinders stuffed with explosives. There is no such kind of target shooting, it's purely a weapon of terror. And here, an evil joke of fate, such a charge falls into the mosque.

Forum List

Back