Jake Tapper Accuses Elon Musk of "Sabotage" Over Not Allowing Ukraine to Use Starlink to Attack Russian Fleet in Crimea

Bullshit. Ukraine recently attacked the same Russian targets in Crimea that Musk protected last year, and there are no new threats of nuclear war. With this atrocious pro Russian act, his pro Russian "peace plan" and his pro Beijing view of Taiwan, there is no question but that Musk should be forced to register as an agent of foreign governments.

Watch out! There are Russians hiding under your bed and in your closet!

SCAWY!

did ”war pigs” ”goad“ Putin into invading Georgia and Chechnya? Putin simply lives for war and Killing but you want to make him into a victim, hilarious lmao
You must be retarded, Putin was not in power when Russia had to put that tie munching scumbag back in his cage in Georgia, Chechnya had become a a toxic bandit and Islamist Jihadi state where the main occupation was kidnapping, those savages beheaded three foreign telecom workers one of them British, these were the bastards who wiped a school out in Beslan and attacked a maternity hospital, so you can stick your ignorance up your arse.

You must be retarded, Putin was not in power when Russia had to put that tie munching scumbag back in his cage in Georgia, Chechnya had become a a toxic bandit and Islamist Jihadi state where the main occupation was kidnapping, those savages beheaded three foreign telecom workers one of them British, these were the bastards who wiped a school out in Beslan and attacked a maternity hospital, so you can stick your ignorance up your arse.

Putin wasn't in power when Russia invaded Georgia? Ok. I'll just let you dig your own grave. No need for me to reply further. :auiqs.jpg:

• Winner
Reactions: xyz
Putin wasn't in power when Russia invaded Georgia? Ok. I'll just let you dig your own grave. No need for me to reply further.
That's because you have no reply that makes sense, Medvedev was President in August 2008 when Georgia launched a midnight Blitzkrieg on civilians in South Ossetia killing civilians and some Russian peacekeepers, Putin was Prime Minister, get your facts right.

That's because you have no reply that makes sense, Medvedev was President in August 2008 when Georgia launched a midnight Blitzkrieg on civilians in South Ossetia killing civilians and some Russian peacekeepers, Putin was Prime Minister, get your facts right.

Medvedev was more or less appointed by Putin in a sham election to make it look like he was following their newly formed constitution, while he still held power as prime minister. Putin himself is quoted as saying he preplanned the invasion in 2007 and had considered invasion as far back as 2003. If you think anyone but Putin, holds any power in Russia, you're a sucker. In this case, Putin hmself is telling he's the architect of that invasion and you still don't believe it. This is how propaganda slowly begins to rot your brain.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Russian media: "Perhaps Elon Musk really is our agent". 1:54

musk.png

Forum List

Back