Jake Tapper Accuses Elon Musk of "Sabotage" Over Not Allowing Ukraine to Use Starlink to Attack Russian Fleet in Crimea

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Good for Elon Musk for not letting his satellites being used to help attack Russian warships escalating the war. Jake Tapper is a warmonger propagandist.

Good for Elon Musk for not letting his satellites being used to help attack Russian warships escalating the war. Jake Tapper is a warmonger propagandist.

Musk is a dick.

So basically you just thread bomb this message board and never contribute to anyone else's threads.

Got it. ;)

Why? Because he won’t let Ukraine or Russia use his network to kill people?
Naturally, I support Ukraine, so disapprove of Musk for not letting Ukraine access all of starlink in the region, not limited to just over Ukraine. There really is very little about the man that impresses me, be it social media management to his autonomous driving Tesla.

Naturally.

We would expect no less.

If CNN says it, you do it.
I was already aware, Musk did not allow full use of his starlink system over that entire region, already. I didn't see the Jake Tapper thing. I take it you are a big time Elon supporter?

Naturally, I support Ukraine, so disapprove of Musk for not letting Ukraine access all of starlink in the region, not limited to just over Ukraine. There really is very little about the man that impresses me, be it social media management to his autonomous driving Tesla.
So unimpressive that you'd like to hijack his technology, which you find unimpressive, to go kill people on the other side of the planet.

Fucking dick.

I was already aware, Musk did not allow full use of his starlink system over that entire region, already.

First of all Musk has no obligation to do that.

But, as always, you're dead fucking wrong.

Musk did contribute utilization of his starlink to Ukraine for search and rescue.

He only denied it for weaponized offenses, and understandably so.

Dude doesn't want to be part of a war.

Again: You're a Mainstream Media casualty.

And probably too old to learn the lesson and get religion.

Sad.

So unimpressive that you'd like to hijack his technology, which you find unimpressive, to go kill people on the other side of the planet.

Fucking dick.
You didn't get anything about hijack starlink from me. The system being there, and operational, I just consider Musk, acting purposely against US interests involving Ukraine, so since he is an American citizen, I consider him a dick. But, I do not support hijacking anything.

Musk is a dick.
Musk was allowing his business to be used for humanitarian purposes. Ukraine wanted to abuse that and use it to aid their war effort. Musk rightly believes that would provoke Russia and increase US involvement and a risk of spreading the conflict. So he declined the support. Good for him.

First of all Musk has no obligation to do that.

But, as always, you're dead fucking wrong.

Musk did contribute utilization of his starlink to Ukraine for search and rescue.

He only denied it for weaponized offenses, and understandably so.

Dude doesn't want to be part of a war.

Again: You're a Mainstream Media casualty.

And probably too old to learn the lesson and get religion.

Sad.
No. I am just an American, that support Ukraine against the invading Russian military and Putin attempt to take over that country that sits on the border of Poland, an ally and NATO country. If putin wins and takes Ukraine, the Russians will not stop with Ukraine. Fuck them and anybody that supports them. I take it you are a Russian supporter?

No. I am just an American, that support Ukraine against the invading Russian military and Putin attempt to take over that country that sits on the border of Poland, an ally and NATO country. If putin wins and takes Ukraine, the Russians will not stop with Ukraine. Fuck them and anybody that supports them. I take it you are a Russian supporter?
It’s not a US vital national interest. You can support Ukraine all you want with your own money if you can afford it.

The Russian military is in poor condition. They don’t have the ability to take any NATO nation, you fool.

Last edited:
It’s not a US vital national interest. You can support Ukraine with all of your own money you want to send them.
I guess US vital interests and national foreign policy are out of your hands comrade.

Forum List

Back