Jake Tapper Accuses Elon Musk of "Sabotage" Over Not Allowing Ukraine to Use Starlink to Attack Russian Fleet in Crimea

You didn't get anything about hijack starlink from me. The system being there, and operational, I just consider Musk, acting purposely against US interests involving Ukraine, so since he is an American citizen, I consider him a dick. But, I do not support hijacking anything.
We have no interests in Ukraine.

You didn't get anything about hijack starlink from me. The system being there, and operational, I just consider Musk, acting purposely against US interests involving Ukraine, so since he is an American citizen, I consider him a dick. But, I do not support hijacking anything.
This is idiotic.

The people who are claiming this somehow shows Musk is anti American and pro Russia are complete motions.
Not anti American, perhaps, but certainly not pro American in this case, and the fact that he consulted with the Russian ambassador but not American officials, before making his decision certainly suggests he is more pro Russian than pro American. Add to this fact that his preposterous "peace plan" which would give Russia all the Ukrainian land it occupied without regard to any relevant treaties or laws, and it is plain Musk is pro Russian. If the US were actually fighting in this war, his decision to protect the Russian Black Sea fleet that was firing missiles into Ukrainian cities could qualify as treason.

Not anti American, perhaps, but certainly not pro American in this case, and the fact that he consulted with the Russian ambassador but not American officials, before making his decision certainly suggests he is more pro Russian than pro American. Add to this fact that his preposterous "peace plan" would give Russia all the Ukrainian land it occupied without regard to any relevant treaties or laws, and it is plain Musk is pro Russian. If the US were actually fighting in this war, his decision to protect the Russian Black Sea fleet that was firing missiles into Ukrainian cities could qualify as treason.
He contacted both Ukraine and Russia to inform them. It’s their war, not the US’s. He had no reason to inform the US. Why would he?

I think people making these claims like yours are stupid people.

Not anti American, perhaps, but certainly not pro American in this case, and the fact that he consulted with the Russian ambassador but not American officials, before making his decision certainly suggests he is more pro Russian than pro American. Add to this fact that his preposterous "peace plan" which would give Russia all the Ukrainian land it occupied without regard to any relevant treaties or laws, and it is plain Musk is pro Russian. If the US were actually fighting in this war, his decision to protect the Russian Black Sea fleet that was firing missiles into Ukrainian cities could qualify as treason.
Elon Musk: The Good
USA: The Bad
Russia: The Ugly
Zoolinksy: The Bad & Ugly

That is a very stupid thing to say. A business owner refusing to allow his company to support Ukraine’s combat operations is neither anti American or pro Russia.

That simple act doesn't necessarily mean Elon is pro Russian/Putin, but when you connect it with the fact that Elon unbanned known Russian propagandists on Twitter, spreads Russian propaganda on his own, consulted with the Russian Ambassador just before taking down starlink when Ukraine was about to attack the Russian black sea fleet, proposed a pro Russian "peace plan" to end the war, and openly receives huge praise from Putin, well you do the math.

From the life of hypocritical bastards.

The head of the IAEA, Rafael Grossi, said that the use of depleted uranium ammunition does not entail significant radiological consequences. "From the point of view of nuclear safety, there are no significant radiological consequences," he said, speaking about depleted uranium ammunition.
Yes, who would doubt it. There is democratic radiation, and there is totalitarian radiation. There is one solid benefit from democratic radiation: an erection like a 16-year-old, and the skin already glows with health. At least ask the Japanese, they drink water from the Fukushima basements themselves, and pour it into the ocean - no harm...
History has shown that the incidence of cancer in the countries of the former Yugoslavia and Iraq has increased dramatically as a result of the use of depleted uranium ammunition by the United States.

That simple act doesn't necessarily mean Elon is pro Russian/Putin, but when you connect it with the fact that Elon unbanned known Russian propagandists on Twitter, spreads Russian propaganda on his own, consulted with the Russian Ambassador just before taking down starlink when Ukraine was about to attack the Russian black sea fleet, proposed a pro Russian "peace plan" to end the war, and openly receives huge praise from Putin, well you do the math.
Allowing freedom of speech or being duped into supplying intel for the purpose of waging war are miles apart on the scale of ethics. Elon Musk did the right thing. In any case, Musk is the nearest thing you have to getting an opposing opinion against the politically hamstrung MSM's propaganda and its censorship.

That’s not true. They were actively assisting the North. They had military personnel in Vietnam in an advisory capacity. They were also supplying the North.
What i meant was it was not a full blown invasion like the US, the Chinese were more involved, i think Russia helped the north to construct a good air defence system with SAMs so it cost those US criminals a lot when they bombed Hanoi and other places, they lost hundreds of aircraft.

He contacted both Ukraine and Russia to inform them. It’s their war, not the US’s. He had no reason to inform the US. Why would he?

I think people making these claims like yours are stupid people.
Shit for Brains, why would he contact Russia if he just didn't want to be involved in the war?

Shit for brains, he was telling them that they could not count on his technology for support.
Since they weren't using his technology, there wouldn't have been any reason to call them before making the decision to block the Ukrainian attack.

“Elon Musk ... is undoubtedly an outstanding person. It must be admitted. I think the whole world admits it. He is an active, talented businessman,”

- Vladimir Putin

“Elon Musk ... is undoubtedly an outstanding person. It must be admitted. I think the whole world admits it. He is an active, talented businessman,”

- Vladimir Putin
Putin should thank Musk; after all, last year Musk protected Putin's Black Sea fleet while it was bombing Ukrainian cities by shutting off Starlink. Apparently, Musk did not find out about Ukraine's recent attack on Sevastopol in time to save the Russia fleet again.

Putin should thank Musk; after all, last year Musk protected Putin's Black Sea fleet while it was bombing Ukrainian cities by shutting off Starlink. Apparently, Musk did not find out about Ukraine's recent attack on Sevastopol in time to save the Russia fleet again.

Unfortunately Musk wasn't able to save us from nuclear war this time.

Elon really needs to reflect on where his life is going when a brutal dictator, who's currently committing genocide, is also giving him such high praises.

Forum List

Back