Jake Tapper Accuses Elon Musk of "Sabotage" Over Not Allowing Ukraine to Use Starlink to Attack Russian Fleet in Crimea

Am
And you must be one of those clowns, who takes the word of Russia, over our own american intelligence agencies.
American intelligence services LOL! they are part of the problem and the Deep state that likes arseholes like Biden because they can control him, he doesn't know what planet he is on most of the time so the neocon head bangers can get on trying to take over the World,there is no evidence Russia interfered in your election, it's the US that interferes in other peoples elections all over the World. God save the Queen Man

Since they weren't using his technology, there wouldn't have been any reason to call them before making the decision to block the Ukrainian attack.
Are you really this stupid? Musk is telling people on both sides that he is not allowing his company to used to support combat operations.

Am

American intelligence services LOL! they are part of the problem and the Deep state that likes arseholes like Biden because they can control him, he doesn't know what planet he is on most of the time so the neocon head bangers can get on trying to take over the World,there is no evidence Russia interfered in your election, it's the US that interferes in other peoples elections all over the World. God save the Queen Man

When did you start simping for Putin and Russia?

Wow.

See my prior posts.

So you are pro-World War III.

I am not. I am pro-sanity, life as we know it, and hope.
Not anxious for it, but if misguided forces against free countries, the US, the free world wish to take the presently free and independent under their control, whether they wish to be controlled or not, than I am and always have been the type to stand up and say, "Oh, Hell No" and back it up with my skills, abilities and training, such as they are. No sane person likes any war, world war, regional war or smaller military conflict, but that has nothing to do with it. The question is who is willing to bow down to forces that would make the free world no longer free to exercise thier own decisions, destiny and way of life, living and governance. I and my ilk are not and never have been. In plying our skills, throughout our history of this country we have made it possible for you to have the liberty to sleep at night with the comfort of your anti-war at any costs attitude and suppose moral superiority over those of us that would take up a profession of arms to defend what we think is right.

Not anxious for it, but if misguided forces against free countries, the US, the free world wish to take the presently free and independent under their control, whether they wish to be controlled or not, than I am and always have been the type to stand up and say, "Oh, Hell No" and back it up with my skills, abilities and training, such as they are. No sane person likes any war, world war, regional war or smaller military conflict, but that has nothing to do with it. The question is who is willing to bow down to forces that would make the free world no longer free to exercise thier own decisions, destiny and way of life, living and governance. I and my ilk are not and never have been. In plying our skills, throughout our history of this country we have made it possible for you to have the liberty to sleep at night with the comfort of your anti-war at any costs attitude and suppose moral superiority over those of us that would take up a profession of arms to defend what we think is right.
The US isn't the free world, in fact it's the opposite you are the chool bully on a global scale taking dinner money off other kids, well i have some news for you bully boy, more people are not going to take it, Russia is the leader of the free world at the mpment, America could have been a shining light and done much good in the World but they chose to go to the dark side, History will not be kind to them

Not anxious for it, but if misguided forces against free countries,
The USG.
The US, or the USG?
the free world wish to take the presently free and independent under their control,
The USG.
whether they wish to be controlled or not,
The USG.
than I am and always have been the type to stand up and say, "Oh, Hell No" and back it up with my skills, abilities and training, such as they are.
You're ready to take the USG on?
No sane person likes any war, world war, regional war or smaller military conflict,
Concur.
but that has nothing to do with it.
Uhhhhhhhhh...
The question is who is willing to bow down to forces that would make the free world no longer free to exercise thier own decisions, destiny and way of life, living and governance.
The USG should be opposed?
I and my ilk are not and never have been.
You oppose the USG?
In plying our skills, throughout our history of this country we have made it possible
Waiting with bated breath...
for you to have the liberty to sleep at night
Really?
with the comfort of your anti-war at any costs attitude
Not my attitude - you've built a straw man.
and suppose moral superiority over those of us
Another straw man.

I simply oppose USG terrorist hegemony and the slaughterhouse it's created in Ukraine (and numerous other places).
that would take up a profession of arms to defend what we think is right.
You think USG terrorism and mass slaughter is right?

I don't.

But to each their own.

The USG.

The US, or the USG?

The USG.

The USG.

You're ready to take the USG on?

Concur.

Uhhhhhhhhh...

The USG should be opposed?

You oppose the USG?

Waiting with bated breath...

Really?

Not my attitude - you've built a straw man.

Another straw man.

I simply oppose USG terrorist hegemony and the slaughterhouse it's created in Ukraine (and numerous other places).

You think USG terrorism and mass slaughter is right?

I don't.

But to each their own.
You really don't seem happy here. Why do you stay? Just stuck in your rut? You seem preferring to whine about what you do not like. Are you willing to take a whole new path, without law, order (such as it is), not even a blueprint to build on, none of the benefits of an established justice system (overstretch, slow and sometime manipulated), without even the pretext of established voting elections that count, preferring the rule of social media popular? At the same time, you seem willing to throw away international law at the same time, not liking ours here, finding the international law no better, so willing to cede to any country with a large enough force to have it's way, as long as you never have to say, NO and mean it.

You and your self-destructive, backboneless ilk offer nothing that has not been offered before, from the very beginning 247 years ago.

You really don't seem happy here. Why do you stay? Just stuck in your rut?
Projection?

But bizarre/irrelevant regardless.
You seem preferring to whine about what you do not like.
See above.
Are you willing to take a whole new path, without law, order (such as it is), not even a blueprint to build on, none of the benefits of an established justice system (overstretch, slow and sometime manipulated), without even the pretext of established voting elections that count, preferring the rule of social media popular?
Wha?
At the same time, you seem willing to throw away international law at the same time, not liking ours here, finding the international law no better, so willing to cede to any country with a large enough force to have it's way, as long as you never have to say, NO and mean it.
The USG shouldn't have goaded Russia into Ukraine.
You and your self-destructive, backboneless ilk offer nothing that has not been offered before, from the very beginning 247 years ago.
Wow.

But yeah, the US has committed yet ANOTHER massive series of war crimes in Ukraine; nothing new about this, sad to say. :(

Projection?

But bizarre/irrelevant regardless.

See above.

Wha?

The USG shouldn't have goaded Russia into Ukraine.

Wow.

But yeah, the US has committed yet ANOTHER massive series of war crimes in Ukraine; nothing new about this, sad to say. :(
I thought you might be advocating toward trumpism.
The US did not goad Russian into taking over it's neighbor to reclaim that breakaway country that did not wish to be under Russian rule. If that country does not wish to fall in line with Russia, I see no problem in assisting with the tools to resist.

I thought you might be advocating toward trumpism.
To the extent he can stop the madness and slaughter in Ukraine, I support him.
The US did not goad Russian into taking over it's neighbor to reclaim that breakaway country that did not wish to be under Russian rule.
The USG did, and it isn't realistic for the eastern areas to be independent - Ukraine has proven itself too violent and dangerous with literal Nazis and massive corruption.
If that country does not wish to fall in line with Russia, I see no problem in assisting with the tools to resist.
The USG created the slaughter in Ukraine, and I hope it can be stopped.

Maybe Trump can do that.

Can I ask if your family might have emigrated from a part of Europe affected by Soviet dominance?

It's fine if you don't wish to answer, but that's the vibe I'm getting.

Take care.

To the extent he can stop the madness and slaughter in Ukraine, I support him.

The USG did, and it isn't realistic for the eastern areas to be independent - Ukraine has proven itself too violent and dangerous with literal Nazis and massive corruption.

The USG created the slaughter in Ukraine, and I hope it can be stopped.

Maybe Trump can do that.

Can I ask if your family might have emigrated from a part of Europe affected by Soviet dominance?

It's fine if you don't wish to answer, but that's the vibe I'm getting.

Take care.
We have no common ground on these issue, but I hope you take care and fare well, also.

We have no common ground on these issue, but I hope you take care and fare well, also.
Yeah; I definitely get the sense that this runs too deep for an objective discussion.

On a parting note, I'd recommend checking out the Wolfowitz Doctrine to understand what motivates USG policy in these matters; it's very illuminating.

Hoping that the psychopaths who started this don't push us deeper into WWIII...

Yeah; I definitely get the sense that this runs too deep for an objective discussion.

On a parting note, I'd recommend checking out the Wolfowitz Doctrine to understand what motivates USG policy in these matters; it's very illuminating.

Hoping that the psychopaths who started this don't push us deeper into WWIII...
Thanks, Me too.

Elon deserves the Nobel Peace Prize for preventing a Nuclear War if he actually did this.

Thank you for cheering on the deranged USG War Pigs who goaded Putin into this.

The blood of 100,00 Ukrainians is on their hands.

That's their preference, yes, but these eastern regions realistically need to be re-absorbed by Russia for their safety.

did ”war pigs” ”goad“ Putin into invading Georgia and Chechnya? Putin simply lives for war and Killing but you want to make him into a victim, hilarious lmao

Elon deserves the Nobel Peace Prize for preventing a Nuclear War if he actually did this.

elon prevented nuclear war in his mind only, because he’s an ego maniac And he listens to Russian propaganda 24/7. Ukraine got around the starlink problem and bombed putins Black Sea fleet anyway. I don’t see any nuclear fallout from that do you?

elon prevented nuclear war in his mind only, because he’s an ego maniac And he listens to Russian propaganda 24/7. Ukraine got around the starlink problem and bombed putins Black Sea fleet anyway. I don’t see any nuclear fallout from that do you?

Think that if it gives you comfort. But you're wrong.

This pretty much sums it up:

Think that if it gives you comfort. But you're wrong.

This pretty much sums it up:

Bullshit. Ukraine recently attacked the same Russian targets in Crimea that Musk protected last year, and there are no new threats of nuclear war. With this atrocious pro Russian act, his pro Russian "peace plan" and his pro Beijing view of Taiwan, there is no question but that Musk should be forced to register as an agent of foreign governments.

Forum List

Back