Jailed Kentucky clerk refusing to back down in gay marriage dispute

Society today is the most peaceful it has every been and that includes the world as a whole.

Except for the international mass-murder that is murdering innocent people by the gross in the name of a political cult posing as a religion..., daily murders by the gross in US Leftist Population Centers, with body counts FAR exceeding those of current war zones... the mass-murder of the most of innocent and helpless of human life... ALL of which is the inevitable consequence of Relativism and the behavior intrinsic to such.

The only difference is the digital age, in which you hear and see things as they happen and that every functioning literate has a voice. So where it might seem society is screwed up, it is not and it is because of the sensory overload of opinions that is an illusion of what the world actually is.

Yes... the senses are indeed overloaded. But the chaos, calamity and catastrophe that comes from every direction as a consequence of unprincipled behavior is not less destructive because people can't get their heads around the volume that such is being committed.

Gays getting married does not screw anything up... .

Marriage is the joining of One Man with One Woman. Sexual deviancy, which comes as a consequence of the mental disorder OKA: Relativism, and the individuals that crave sexual gratification through interaction with those of their same gender, as incapable of BEING married, because the principles that define marriage inherently EXCLUDE THEM.

That is a simple, but immutable law of nature... and your feckless attempt to rationalize around it, through the irrational pretense that altering the definition of the nucleus of civilization, in no way changes that.

The injury to the viability of the culture as a consequence of the tolerance of the mental disorder that is Relativism is incalculable... that you're insufficiently equipped, intellectually speaking, to understand that... again, doesn't change that.
Definitions change bud! Christianity has changed every generation. Protestant reformation used to believe in predestiny. It was accepted doctrine and "proven to be true by the scholars of the day". The definition changed to what it is today.

And no even with the deaths and skirmishes in the world today it is the most peaceful it has ever been. You just hear about things you normally would not. With the population we have today there is less killing. You need to research things on your own and stop listening to the doom and gloom of the religious end of world people.

Marriage is not natural. It is something that humans deemed to fit society as a whole. We define things as we see them and heck marriage is not between you and your church anyway it is between you, your significant other and whatever deity you may worship or none at all. Churches and religion should have nothing to do with marriage a priest is not any holier then anyone else, if you go by the Christian doctrine, so churches need to get out of the marriage business because it is not for the church or the religion but for the people who are married.

Society today is the most peaceful it has every been and that includes the world as a whole.

Except for the international mass-murder that is murdering innocent people by the gross in the name of a political cult posing as a religion..., daily murders by the gross in US Leftist Population Centers, with body counts FAR exceeding those of current war zones... the mass-murder of the most of innocent and helpless of human life... ALL of which is the inevitable consequence of Relativism and the behavior intrinsic to such.

The only difference is the digital age, in which you hear and see things as they happen and that every functioning literate has a voice. So where it might seem society is screwed up, it is not and it is because of the sensory overload of opinions that is an illusion of what the world actually is.

Yes... the senses are indeed overloaded. But the chaos, calamity and catastrophe that comes from every direction as a consequence of unprincipled behavior is not less destructive because people can't get their heads around the volume that such is being committed.

Marriage is the joining of One Man with One Woman. Sexual deviancy, which comes as a consequence of the mental disorder OKA: Relativism, and the individuals that crave sexual gratification through interaction with those of their same gender, as incapable of BEING married, because the principles that define marriage inherently EXCLUDE THEM.

That is a simple, but immutable law of nature... and your feckless attempt to rationalize around it, through the irrational pretense that altering the definition of the nucleus of civilization, in no way changes that.

The injury to the viability of the culture as a consequence of the tolerance of the mental disorder that is Relativism is incalculable... that you're insufficiently equipped, intellectually speaking, to understand that... again, doesn't change that.
Definitions change bud!

Yes, definitions change. Because definitions are the consequence of perception.

What doesn't change is natural law and the principles that are a consequence of those laws.

People are inherently subjective, thus fallible and as a consequence self destructive. Natural Law is objective, thus infallible, therefore they are impervious to antiquation and the deleterious effects of the subjectivism that rots humanity.

You need to believe that you're would-be 'beliefs' are progressive; that such are leading the culture into a beneficial future; that such are advancements in human awareness.

In truth, your beliefs are rooted in a profound ignorance. Such are regressive and are tearing humanity away from the potential to advance to its maximum equilibrium with nature.

The greatest of all populist (Leftist) fears are solved by a strict adherence to God's law.

The promotion of fear and the problems created by the Left... are generated by the rejection of God and the laws that govern human behavior.

And it is no more complex than that.

Society today is the most peaceful it has every been and that includes the world as a whole. The only difference is the digital age, in which you hear and see things as they happen and that every functioning literate has a voice. So where it might seem society is screwed up, it is not and it is because of the sensory overload of opinions that is an illusion of what the world actually is. Gays getting married does not screw anything up, you are just resisting change and most people resist change and fear it. It's normal, in a few years you will think back on what you believed and laugh about how silly you were, or you are just going to batten down the hatches and stay miserable thinking everyone is against you.

Think for yourself. It does not matter if consenting adults get married, it won't affect your life at all. Change takes place all the time. The problem is people you listen to and the group that you associate with will resist any change and you learn nothing. There are to many opinions for this and that, just live your life. The media will portray anybody that has a crazy opinion and your left with thinking that is how they are. But the truth is you are being led by the media just for ratings and to empower them.

Change occurs every second of every day, some for good and some not so good...

I deal with change multiple times over multiple reasons daily, so your point has no real bearing on this...

The gay community can do as they want it really does not matter to me, the point of Mrs. Davis being jailed for her beliefs is not the end of this issue either. More will disagree with the SC decision for years to come...

Kim Davis is in jail because she wants to keep her 80k a year job with Government benefits. Kim Davis wants her Law to rule over the US Constitution... I want to see Kim Davis deny everyone a divorce petition on account of her faith.....tell them to "suck it up for Jesus"

You follow the tradition of every scum that has persecuted people that followed their conscience.

The record is too clear and the consequences too great to allow your kind a place at the table ever again.

You are so backwards on this. Kim Davis is the one persecuting people. She is breaking the law in order to discriminate. She is defying court orders in order to push her religious oppression via her office.

She is breaking an unjust and evil law, true, a point of case law never approved by the people of Kentucky and in defiance of all moral structure.

She has already won, but you don't get it and never will.

Such bullshit! How is the law "evil"? Who is harmed?

And the people of Kentucky never approved the 1st amendment, but you are certainly happy to try and wrap Kim Davis in it.

And I get it. I get that hate-mongers want to defy the rulings of the highest court in the land, and claim it is their right. But it is not. Like all rights, an individual right stops when they try to make it rule over others.

You don't get shit if you have to ask me what evil I refer to.

Pervs are seeking affirmation from most of society and they will never get it because most of us aren't perverts too.

Now a brave woman is willing to stand up for her faith against a federal judge and go to jail for her beliefs and you jack asses just go all frantic that she might become a hero to many.

Too late, she is a hero.

Custer won too...........I get it....

More people admire Custer than admire Benteen. And no matter what both are still dead, but Custer lives on admired by war historians across the globe.

Yeah, Custer did win, but I don't ever expect a lame ass fool like you to ever grasp why.

Only those ignorant of history admire Custer.

Bullshit, only those ignorant of history think Custer a fool. The man was an exceptional cavalrymen during the Civil War and played several decisive actions that probably kept defeat away for the war for the North at Gettysburg and other battles.

But you wouldn't know that probably because your head is so stuffed full of lies and shit you cant even thinks straight, idiot.

Kim Davis is in jail because she wants to keep her 80k a year job with Government benefits. Kim Davis wants her Law to rule over the US Constitution... I want to see Kim Davis deny everyone a divorce petition on account of her faith.....tell them to "suck it up for Jesus"

You follow the tradition of every scum that has persecuted people that followed their conscience.

The record is too clear and the consequences too great to allow your kind a place at the table ever again.

You are so backwards on this. Kim Davis is the one persecuting people. She is breaking the law in order to discriminate. She is defying court orders in order to push her religious oppression via her office.

She is breaking an unjust and evil law, true, a point of case law never approved by the people of Kentucky and in defiance of all moral structure.

And the people of Kentucky never approved the 1st amendment, but you are certainly happy to try and wrap Kim Davis in it.

And I get it. I get that hate-mongers want to defy the rulings of the highest court in the land, and claim it is their right. But it is not. Like all rights, an individual right stops when they try to make it rule over others.

Pervs are seeking affirmation from most of society and they will never get it because most of us aren't perverts too.

Now a brave woman is willing to stand up for her faith against a federal judge and go to jail for her beliefs and you jack asses just go all frantic that she might become a hero to many.

Too late, she is a hero.

THE BEST PART: SHE IS A DEMOCRAT!

Too late, she is a hero.

THE BEST PART: SHE IS A DEMOCRAT!

Why is that even relevant?

I am not sure if you are saying that Democrats don't have the nerve or none are Christian, or what.

Why is that a big deal? Democrats and other leftwing fascist organizations have long been noted for eating their own.

Definitions change bud!

What doesn't change is natural law and the principles that are a consequence of those laws.

People are inherently subjective, thus fallible and as a consequence self destructive. Natural Law is objective, thus infallible, therefore they are impervious to antiquation and the deleterious effects of the subjectivism that rots humanity.

You need to believe that you're would-be 'beliefs' are progressive; that such are leading the culture into a beneficial future; that such are advancements in human awareness.

In truth, your beliefs are rooted in a profound ignorance. Such are regressive and are tearing humanity away from the potential to advance to its maximum equilibrium with nature.

The greatest of all populist (Leftist) fears are solved by a strict adherence to God's law.

The promotion of fear and the problems created by the Left... are generated by the rejection of God and the laws that govern human behavior.

Allowing gay marriage does not equate to making people gay. They will always be in the minority. An adherence to gods law? The Ten Commandments? Um most of those the religious do not follow anyway. Are you taking about selling your daughter to slavery? Umm God hates divorce! What is gods law? Oh about homosexuals? The bible refers to divorce more times then gay marriage. But pick an choose what to follow like all christians do. My beliefs are rooted in ignorance? Quit with the thesaurus and actually read the dictionary definitions of words. Humanity is better today then in the known history of the human race! What are you talking about.... You are religious and you do not like change ( even though your religion has changed drastically over its evolution) but the facts are against all your points.......and I am ignorant? Lol. Because I do not believe the brainwashed crap you have been fed all your life. God and laws govern human behavior......maybe in your world but in mine God has no say at all disproving your point. I could read Socrates/Plato whom did not have Christian views but pagan and had a better understanding of the human condition then you ever will, they did not have gods law but common sense. Your biased religious views blind you.

Marriage is not natural. It is something that humans deemed to fit society as a whole.

Excuse me but recorded history has recognized marriage is between a man and a women...

You have nothing to contribute to this of relevance...
So what, the definition has changed, I thought you dealt with change daily? Or is it you only deal with change that you agree with? She did not get jailed for her religious views but for contempt of court. And I suppose you believe tim tebow got cut for his religious views.... Lol.

Times change brah! Heck christians used to believe it was decided when you were born if you were going to heaven or hell. Since God knows everything you were destined and had no choice...... How many christians believe that now. It does not matter, because gays CAN get married and soon your views will change to accept that. Lol

• There is one law that the Jesus of the Bible seems to hold far dearer than any other. Here it is, just in case Davis needs a refresher.

Matthew 22:36 - 40

“Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

So what, the definition has changed, I thought you dealt with change daily?

The definition changed with the SC ruling what a little over two months ago, prior to that it was pretty much the same. No where in recorded history was it defined between 2 men or 2 women...

She did not get jailed for her religious views but for contempt of court.

According to her it was for her beliefs, do you know something she doesn't?

And I suppose you believe tim tebow got cut for his religious views.... Lol.

Like I said previously you have nothing to contribute of relevance...

Tebow does not belong in the NFL as a QB...

So what, the definition has changed, I thought you dealt with change daily?

The definition changed with the SC ruling what a little over two months ago, prior to that it was pretty much the same. No where in recorded history was it defined between 2 men or 2 women...

She did not get jailed for her religious views but for contempt of court.

According to her it was for her beliefs, do you know something she doesn't?

And I suppose you believe tim tebow got cut for his religious views.... Lol.

Like I said previously you have nothing to contribute of relevance...

Tebow does not belong in the NFL as a QB...
I agree with the tebow comment! But that is her view of why she was jailed, the court says differently and all the crooks in jail all say they are innocent! Lol

It's relevant because it demonstrates how NOTHING the Left claims about Democrats is accurate. It simply proves that the Ideological Left has hijacked the Democrat Party.

I am not sure if you are saying that Democrats don't have the nerve or none are Christian, or what.

I'm saying that Leftists do not own the Democrat Party. That there are still some Americans in that Party. (Although Dam' Few...).

That lady has absolutely NOTHING in common with her political party.

Definitions change bud!

^Another fan of Christian Sharia, it seems.

Too late, she is a hero.
No way is the hypocritical holy roller a hero. She is just a dumb chick in the pokey.

It's relevant because it demonstrates how NOTHING the Left claims about Democrats is accurate. It simply proves that the Ideological Left has hijacked the Democrat Party.

I'm saying that Leftists do not own the Democrat Party. That there are still some Americans in that Party. (Although Dam' Few...).

That lady has absolutely NOTHING in common with her political party.

I hear much the same thing from ordinary Republicans, too. Their frustration with Congressional leadership and inside the Beltway insulation is reaching broiler pressure scale.

We need a new party to represent the rest of us who live outside the Boston to Beltway Megalopolis.

Forum List

Back