Jailed Kentucky clerk refusing to back down in gay marriage dispute

You don't have to accept gay marriage. If you're against it, don't do it. The majority of this country approves of gay marriage.

"You don't have to accept gay marriage" But based on this thread I am a bigot if I don't...

And Mrs. Davis with all her own faults is in jail, she's clearly against it and is being punished for her BELIEFS...

Polls show it has a majority, on this subject I doubt the polls are accurate...

The argument has been they cannot pass their estate onto their partners, simple fix yet you and the supporters want to force it on society...

The LGBT community is 2 to 3 percent of our population and if I don't agree with their position I fall into a hate group category...

I could careless what you or any gay couple does behind closed doors, just as I am certain you do not care what I do behind my doors...

So why do we turn the world upside down when the problem isn't the ability to "marry" it's the ability to pass their estate onto their partner?

No you dont have to accept anything. You do have to do your job while not accepting or condoning the practice.

ac·cept
əkˈsept/
verb
  1. 1.
    consent to receive (a thing offered).
    "he accepted a pen as a present"
    synonyms: receive, take, get, gain, obtain, acquire More
  2. 2.
    believe or come to recognize (an opinion, explanation, etc.) as valid or correct.
    "this tentative explanation came to be accepted by the group"

So why do you ignore the supposed issue that was behind their argument?

Did you forget to "accept" this was the basis for their ability to get married?

Is murder "accepted" or "condoned", how about "stealing", then there is "adultery", etc...

What you're really wanting is to be able to do what ever you want with no consequences attached...

Oh and the "You do have to do your job while not accepting or condoning the practice." obviously you have never been an employer or manager of any significance...

And "accepting" the FACT that 2 to 3 percent of our population wants to sleep with the same sex is clearly not the problem, what you have done is FORCE society to "accept" Gay Marriage...
Your argument is full of logical fallacies. For example you are using murder and stealing and trying to compare it to something legal like getting married. I cant tell if you think I am dumb or if you are really that dumb.

News flash. Most of society has already accepted the fact that gay people get married. Its the ones that are afraid that they will turn gay because of gay marriage are the ones that remain devolved.

They are not logical fallacies...

Tell the solider who killed in the name of War those psychological demons he's dealing with are LEGAL, see how far you get with that one...

Tell the thief who sits in jail they have every right to do it because they didn't want to work hard to succeed, just steal your way too success...

Prior to the SC ruling, and BTW this goes back to the beginning of time, marriage was between a man and a women...

Even though I don't know you, I can guarantee you where conceived from a sexual act between a man and a women, not two men or two women...

I have no fear of becoming gay, never have...

Are you not sure about your sexuality?

Oh and one more thing, why don't you answer my question about their estates? That was the basis...

Last edited:
Not tolerating intolerance does not equal being a bigot. You are confused, Ted Haggard.

ROFLMNAO! Isn't that precious?

Sadly, for you and your dark reasoning, it quite literally: DOES... but how cool is it that you represent insufficient intellect, to understand that.

What you call "intolerance of degeneracy", is little more than principled reason, which recognizes the catastrophic inevitability of degeneracy. It's the same reasoning which excludes theft, deceit, murder, and all forms of invalid human behavior.

What you do not understand; because, I believe the evidence proves that you're incapable of understanding it; is that there is no potential virtue in tolerating that which cripples individual, social and by extension cultural viability. Because to tolerate such, is to be responsible FOR SUCH and there is no potential for a right to cripple yourself, your neighbor, your community or your nation. PERIOD!

What two consenting adults do within the privacy of their own bedroom is none of your business. A relationship between two consenting adults is not unlawful. When you compare someone's lawful relationship with "theft, deceit, and murder", you are placing your ignorance and bigotry on display. Rational people are not going to tolerate your irrational intolerance of a minority group.

Furthermore, you are engaged in hate speech, which is evidence of your own immorality. It seems, therefore, that you're the "degenerate".

It wasn't a mortal sin, moron, it was a Venial sin

I have always made sure my sins are original and unique on account if Christ died for my sins and I do not sin he died for nothing...........

You don't know a moral sin fro
You are free to be a bigot...

The coolest thing about the word 'bigot' is that, the very use of the word when defining another as such, defines the user as precisely THAT, to wit:

Bigot: a person who is bigoted,

Bigoted: having or revealing an obstinate belief in the superiority of one's own opinions and a prejudiced intolerance of the opinions of others.

Yeah, you have to laugh at the ones that hate religion and those that believe while calling people bigots

Rational people do not tolerate your bigotry. When you seek to impose your bigoted views on society as a whole it doesn't matter that you attempt to do so under the guise of religion ... it's still bigotry.

It wasn't a mortal sin, moron, it was a Venial sin

I have always made sure my sins are original and unique on account if Christ died for my sins and I do not sin he died for nothing...........

You don't know a moral sin fro
You are free to be a bigot...

The coolest thing about the word 'bigot' is that, the very use of the word when defining another as such, defines the user as precisely THAT, to wit:

Bigot: a person who is bigoted,

Bigoted: having or revealing an obstinate belief in the superiority of one's own opinions and a prejudiced intolerance of the opinions of others.

Yeah, you have to laugh at the ones that hate religion and those that believe while calling people bigots

Rational people do not tolerate your bigotry. When you seek to impose your bigoted views on society as a whole it doesn't matter that you attempt to do so under the guise of religion ... it's still bigotry.

Says the bigot

What two consenting adults do within the privacy of their own bedroom is none of your business.

OH! Were we discussing what people do in the privacy of their home?

I ask because the last time I responded to you; a response to which you are responding, here... we were discussing PUBLIC POLICY!

Now, with that said, since "What people do in the privacy of their own home" IS WHAT HAS RESULTED IN THE AFOREMENTIONED PUBLIC POLICY: it becomes clear that where "what people do in the privacy of their home" IS everyone's business, WHEN WHAT THEY ARE DOING, does not conform to soundly reasoned, principled morality.

Because; if you're keeping score... WHAT THEY DO WILL LIKELY SPILL OVER INTO THEIR PUBLIC BEHAVIOR and THAT READILY EFFECTS: THE PUBLIC!

So... we learn through this, that where one demands a RIGHT TO PRIVACY... one is responsible FOR KEEPING THAT WHICH THEY CLAIM TO BE PRIVATE: PRIVATE!

Rational people do not tolerate your bigotry. .

Bigotry: intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.

FTR: You've again defined yourself; and through your fallacious appeal to popularity, you've now sought to define 'others' as bigots. Which is odd, given the dim view you seem to have of such. Why would you identify yourself as that which you otherwise claim to reject?

You should probably consider the cessation of all posts, until you've had a chance to come to grips with the words you're using, what they actually mean and the paradoxical consequences of such.

Same-sex couples have the right to marry the same as opposite-sex couples have the right to marry.

No. ... degenerates literally do NOT have such a right.

And that is because nature defines marriage as the joining of one man to one woman. Nature defined marriage as such, through it's definition of the human being; as it designed humanity with two distinct, but complimenting genders. Each specifically designed to join with the other, physically and emotionally; wherein the males enters the body of the female, physically joining with the female forming one sustainable body from two. Which if you're capable of doing the math, IS WHAT MARRIAGE: IS!

Our government is not based on the laws of nature. Nevertheless, homosexuality and heterosexuality coexist in nature. There is no marriage in nature. The fishes in the ocean don't enter civil or religious marriages before the male fish fertilizes the eggs of the female fish. You're ridiculous.

We don't live the wilds of nature. We live in an organized society governed by laws.

Our government is not based on the laws of nature.

Then what you're saying is that you are not a citizen of the United States.

Now as a Citizen of the United States and an American... I can assure you that the United States was founded EXCLUSIVELY: UPON THE LAWS OF NATURE.

What is the name of the unenviable 3rd world shit-hole that you claim as your government?

You don't have to accept gay marriage. If you're against it, don't do it. The majority of this country approves of gay marriage.

"You don't have to accept gay marriage" But based on this thread I am a bigot if I don't...

And Mrs. Davis with all her own faults is in jail, she's clearly against it and is being punished for her BELIEFS...

Polls show it has a majority, on this subject I doubt the polls are accurate...

The argument has been they cannot pass their estate onto their partners, simple fix yet you and the supporters want to force it on society...

The LGBT community is 2 to 3 percent of our population and if I don't agree with their position I fall into a hate group category...

I could careless what you or any gay couple does behind closed doors, just as I am certain you do not care what I do behind my doors...

So why do we turn the world upside down when the problem isn't the ability to "marry" it's the ability to pass their estate onto their partner?

Same-sex couples have the right to marry the same as opposite-sex couples have the right to marry. No one is forcing you to enter a same-sex marriage. Other people's marriages are none of your business.

Only bigots, because of their animosity toward homosexual persons, seek to abuse the power of the government to impose their bigoted views on all of society. Haven't you been paying attention to all the hate-mongering speech that the anti-gay posters have been spewing on these threads? Minorities are entitled to the same dignities of life enjoyed by the majority. The majority does not have the right to oppress and tyrannize the minority through the operation of our laws.

Why do you seek to oppress? Why can't you just leave them alone and mind your own business?

Obviously you have not followed this thread...

You need to catch up...

Only bigots ... impose their bigoted views on all of society.

You've just defined yourself as a bigot, dumbass.

I'm not the one labeling other people as degenerates and trying to impose a narrow-minded view of marriage on everyone else in society. That's you. And I'm telling you, mind your own business. Get your nose out of other people's bedrooms and marriages.

Get your nose out of other people's bedrooms and marriages.

Pretty dense?

:bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3:

I don't care what you do behind closed doors, get it?

It's when you screw up society that I have an opinion and I'll defend even dense individuals such as yourself for this right...

So tell me why you cannot answer the question in regards to their estates?

Could it be your a BIGOT? Just sayin...

Her position of clerk of court is an elected position. Maybe the homos should elect a homo into the spot....and they can issue marriage licenses to lego figures

And yet she's in jail. Oh well.

LMAO~

So to defend against the charge of advancing a fallacious appeal to misleading authority, the Relativist simply returns to advance a fallacious appeal to misleading authority.

ROFLMNAO! BRILLIANT!

Reader, you can NOT make this stuff up!
I think you should change your screen name to "Where_r_my_senses"

I'm not the one labeling other people as degenerates...

No... you're the one denying the degenerative properties of degenerate behavior, demanding others ignore such to their own peril; through the vacuous implication that such is somehow virtuous, while exposing yourself as that which you otherwise claim to lament.

I'm the one berating and belittling you for your foolishness.

Her position of clerk of court is an elected position. Maybe the homos should elect a homo into the spot....and they can issue marriage licenses to lego figures

Well, that would be amazing, given that homosexuals comprise only 2% of the human population. But hey... maybe her county is a hotbed of sexual deviancy.

It just seems unlikely.

Get your nose out of other people's bedrooms and marriages.

Pretty dense?

:bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3:

I don't care what you do behind closed doors, get it?

It's when you screw up society that I have an opinion and I'll defend even dense individuals such as yourself for this right...

So tell me why you cannot answer the question in regards to their estates?

Could it be your a BIGOT? Just sayin...
Society today is the most peaceful it has every been and that includes the world as a whole. The only difference is the digital age, in which you hear and see things as they happen and that every functioning literate has a voice. So where it might seem society is screwed up, it is not and it is because of the sensory overload of opinions that is an illusion of what the world actually is. Gays getting married does not screw anything up, you are just resisting change and most people resist change and fear it. It's normal, in a few years you will think back on what you believed and laugh about how silly you were, or you are just going to batten down the hatches and stay miserable thinking everyone is against you.

Think for yourself. It does not matter if consenting adults get married, it won't affect your life at all. Change takes place all the time. The problem is people you listen to and the group that you associate with will resist any change and you learn nothing. There are to many opinions for this and that, just live your life. The media will portray anybody that has a crazy opinion and your left with thinking that is how they are. But the truth is you are being led by the media just for ratings and to empower them.

Society today is the most peaceful it has every been and that includes the world as a whole.

Except for the international mass-murder that is murdering innocent people by the gross in the name of a political cult posing as a religion..., daily murders by the gross in US Leftist Population Centers, with body counts FAR exceeding those of current war zones... the mass-murder of the most of innocent and helpless of human life... ALL of which is the inevitable consequence of Relativism and the behavior intrinsic to such.

The only difference is the digital age, in which you hear and see things as they happen and that every functioning literate has a voice. So where it might seem society is screwed up, it is not and it is because of the sensory overload of opinions that is an illusion of what the world actually is.

Yes... the senses are indeed overloaded. But the chaos, calamity and catastrophe that comes from every direction as a consequence of unprincipled behavior is not less destructive because people can't get their heads around the volume that such is being committed.

Gays getting married does not screw anything up... .

Marriage is the joining of One Man with One Woman. Sexual deviancy, which comes as a consequence of the mental disorder OKA: Relativism, and the individuals that crave sexual gratification through interaction with those of their same gender, as incapable of BEING married, because the principles that define marriage inherently EXCLUDE THEM.

That is a simple, but immutable law of nature... and your feckless attempt to rationalize around it, through the irrational pretense that altering the definition of the nucleus of civilization, in no way changes that.

The injury to the viability of the culture as a consequence of the tolerance of the mental disorder that is Relativism is incalculable... that you're insufficiently equipped, intellectually speaking, to understand that... again, doesn't change that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back