Jackie Robinson in 1972: ‘I Cannot Stand and Sing the Anthem; I Cannot Salute the Flag’

I think it's because hes black and he was discriminated against. Yes, people think that qualifies him for the "great american" title. I've got nothing against the guy, but calling him a great American is a stretch.

Just like many thing being black or having a vagina makes one qualified to be President.
The ability to know the difference between thing and things is critical.

I'm not bothered by his not standing, it's not the first time in my lifetime that an athlete has done this. This is America, it's his right.

I do, however, take exception to John Legend describing it as a "weak" song. IT'S NOT A SONG! It's a poem some jack-hole put to music... It was never meant to be sung.
You took the words out of my fingers.
As a song goes it's badly written .

I think it's because hes black and he was discriminated against. Yes, people think that qualifies him for the "great american" title. I've got nothing against the guy, but calling him a great American is a stretch.

Just like many thing being black or having a vagina makes one qualified to be President.

Unlike you, I'll admit to making a typo without blaming anyone else for the mistake. I also changed corrected it which is something you didn't do with your mistake.

Or having a weave.

Yl7NLBF.jpg

Unlike you, I'll admit to making a typo without blaming anyone else for the mistake. I also changed corrected it which is something you didn't do with your mistake.
really what about this one:
"

"Just like many thing being black or having a vagina makes one qualified to be President."
Lie much?

Being able to play a sport makes someone a great American?

really what about this one:
"

"Just like many thing being black or having a vagina makes one qualified to be President."
Lie much?
Guess all never know..

Thank the ghey gods!

Forum List

Back