I've never been so disappointed in conservatives, Trump, and Trump supporters.

I was glad to see someone take over the GOP. They were getting really bad. But Trump, IMO, only made them worse. Attacking someone you just endorsed? That just shows how childish Trump can be. I get it it's a political competition. But for Pete's sakes, you don't have to divide the party and 1/2 the nation in the process.

DeSantis's record is leaps and bounds more conservative than Trumps. Trumps actually far left of center on many important issues.

BTW, Remember Ron Paul and his supporters (I was one). In 2012, you couldn't hardly get on any social media, political forums or anywhere online without seeing something good about Ron Paul. There were bumper stickers, T shirts, & yard signs everywhere. WAY more than Romney. Ron Paul had more people at his rally's. He was winning straw polls.. But his primary votes didn't even come close to any of that.
I'm thinking this is going to be the same with Trump. Trumps minions have flooded the internet so that it only looks like Trump is that popular.

Maybe I'm wishful thinking. We won't really know until the primaries actually start. The polls lie. The media lies. The party leadership lies. And sometimes the votes lie.
ATM, it looks like DeSantis is going down in flames.

It may be that his campaign is failing, tbh, I don't know why he even got into the race.No one is going to beat Trump in the primary.

He's old but still sharp and healthy for his age. he'll make it just fine.

I didn't mention it, but I wasn't just talking about his age. There's his age, his legal woes and probably some skeletons in his closet that the democrats are holding onto if the indictments don't work.
For a bunch of people who are bashing Trump (the left), they sure are pushing him into the spot light a lot. Many times siding with him over DeSantis.

That's strange AF to me.

Except you guys believe that the 2020 election was stolen without proof
Except you guys believe the 1/6 riot at the capitol was a false flag operation
Except you guys believe that the covid vaccines were poisoned
Except you guys believe a pizza parlor is running a child trafficking ring
Except you guys see no gun problem when we have 30,000 gun deaths a year

You guys are rubes, cultists, and fools. Sorry. Hunker all you want...it won't change reality.
The only rube here is you and anyone who thinks like you. You have to be the stupidest individual on the planet.

• The proof of election fraud is everywhere. You just refuse to believe it
  • The Capital riot was caused by the Deep State and is being used against their opposition
  • Several thousand of the vaccinated have experienced side-effects which is what happens when you never tested them before you started using them. My cousin's 6 year old son came down with Autism because of the vaccines.
  • Pizza is just code for pedophilia and much worse
  • The only gun problem the left has is that we have them and they want to take them from us so they can do what they want to us

6jl6px.png

Yesterday in Iowa, there were a bunch of idiots screaming at Ron DeSantis, attempting to prevent him from speaking.

But wait! These "people" weren't leftists complaining about the Parent's Rights in Education Bill, they weren't a bunch of purple-haired, Body Positivity Land Whales upset that DeSantis is making Disney pull its own weight like every other business in the state of Florida, nor were they illegal aliens draped in the flag of the shithole country they escaped from, no. These were Trump supporters acting in the exact childish and moronic way that leftists do.

Leftists in Twitter, Tik Tok, and Facebook were just having a great time pointing out that "Even Trump Supporters hate DeSantis". They touted the Trump supporters actions and connected that to support for all of the left wing agenda in Florida. They say: "How badly do you have to suck, when Trump supporters don't like you?",

Is this what you want, Trump supporters? Do you support schools teaching gay sex to Elementary school students? Do you support ESGs? Are you on Disney's side? Do you believe that illegal aliens should be allowed to work in this country and receive benefits, all the time telling us what racist and unjust scumbags we are? This is how the left are portraying your childish and ignorant behavior.

I blame Trump supporters mostly but their leader himself is also responsible for this immature behavior. With all of the new indictments leveled at Trump just recently I was starting to feel a little bad for the guy. Then these morons reminded me of his dark side and I returned to sanity. I still feel remorse for freedom and liberty in this country when a political party can use the powers that the people gave them against their political opponents, and the fact that very few of the GOP Politicians seem to care. But I don't feel bad for Trump anymore.

Of course, in the General Election I will hold my nose and vote for him. I will vote for whichever Republican I have to to get the democrats out of power, but I won't like doing it. It's the same feeling I had when I voted for McCain and Romney. I certainly will not vote for Trump in the primary.

I really can't count how many times this thought has crossed my mind. I no longer trust our broken system. Our votes mean almost nothing (as was proven to us in the last election). And I have certainly wondered if the Trump-vs-The Swamp isn't a good-cop-bad-cop situation or a type of Hegelian Dialectic mind game. After being duped so many times in my adult life, I expect the mind-manipulating machine to lie as a matter of routine.

It just seems like there's a huge plot twist coming.

Forum List

Back