I've never been so disappointed in conservatives, Trump, and Trump supporters.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Why?

Why the lies about Ron DeSantis? He's not even announced that he's running, and even if he did, he's not going to beat Trump. No one is going to beat Trump in the primaries. So why lie about him?

He's the best governor in the country right now and the best governor we in Florida have had in our history. He is a conservative champion.

The lies:

1. "He only won because Trump endorsed him." Fact: he won because he was running against Andrew Gillum, a far left scumbag (If you'll excuse the redundancy), I didn't even know that Trump had endorsed Desantis back then. Ron DeSantis won the second time by a landslide because of what he did AFTER he won the first time. Trump did not endorse him this last time.

2. "He's backed by George Soros" Fact: Soros stated that he hoped DeSantis won because he believed that if he does beat Trump in the primaries, Trump will start a third party and ensure that the democrats will every race on the ticket. Soros does not want DeSantis to be president. Only an idiot would believe that. DeSantis has been a thorn in his side since day one, firing and sanctioning Soros backed DAs all over the state.

3. "He's a RINO." Fact: They make this claim because RINOs and Trump haters in the GOP support him. Saying that DeSantis is a RINO ignores everything he's done since his election to governor, and is a bone-headedly stupid as a leftist saying Trump is a racist because racists support him.

4. "Ron DeSantis didn't do anything to stop Disney." Fact: Mike Lindell (the My Pillow guy) is on record as spouting is stupid lie. Ron DeSantis did the ONLY thing he had the power to do as governor and that was to remove Disney's ability to govern itself outside the laws and rules of the state of Florida.

People, leave the lying to the Democrats, that kind of stupidity is beneath us.

Trumpism is a cult

You abuse Trump and anyone who voted for him for 6 years and then wonder why people dig their heels in?

I'm voting for DeSantis in the Primary, but I understand Trump's bunker mentality as well as his die hard's adhesion to it.

Calling people a bunch of rubes, cultists and fools is a sure way to make them hunker down.

Why?

Why the lies about Ron DeSantis? He's not even announced that he's running, and even if he did, he's not going to beat Trump. No one is going to beat Trump in the primaries. So why lie about him?

He's the best governor in the country right now and the best governor we in Florida have had in our history. He is a conservative champion.

The lies:

1. "He only won because Trump endorsed him." Fact: he won because he was running against Andrew Gillum, a far left scumbag (If you'll excuse the redundancy), I didn't even know that Trump had endorsed Desantis back then. Ron DeSantis won the second time by a landslide because of what he did AFTER he won the first time. Trump did not endorse him this last time.

2. "He's backed by George Soros" Fact: Soros stated that he hoped DeSantis won because he believed that if he does beat Trump in the primaries, Trump will start a third party and ensure that the democrats will every race on the ticket. Soros does not want DeSantis to be president. Only an idiot would believe that. DeSantis has been a thorn in his side since day one, firing and sanctioning Soros backed DAs all over the state.

3. "He's a RINO." Fact: They make this claim because RINOs and Trump haters in the GOP support him. Saying that DeSantis is a RINO ignores everything he's done since his election to governor, and is a bone-headedly stupid as a leftist saying Trump is a racist because racists support him.

4. "Ron DeSantis didn't do anything to stop Disney." Fact: Mike Lindell (the My Pillow guy) is on record as spouting is stupid lie. Ron DeSantis did the ONLY thing he had the power to do as governor and that was to remove Disney's ability to govern itself outside the laws and rules of the state of Florida.

Trump implied that the father of Cruz assassinated JFK when he ran against him.

But that is politics.

It helps that voters are dumber than a rock.

No more of a "cult" than the left's "Democracy", "climate change", "abortion", and "Ukraine."

A lot less destructive, though. Personally, I see nothing wrong with making America the greatest country it can be.
Now, now, only Republican lie

You know this.

Why?

The lies:

DT has the NY mentality of attack any perceived threat without much thought for how it comes out.
Plus he has that typical bravado where everything he does is bigger & better so attacking his opponent is just part of that.
He doesn't read the room well when he does things like that.
Just like when he insisted on bragging about the clot shots even though his base was awake to that scam already.

If he could tone it down by 25%, he might keep all the support he is enjoying now until primary season.
I don't know if he's capable of doing it though.

Why?

The lies:

So vote for Poopeypants then RINO.

Why?

The lies:

Two words = KARL ROVE

Pals with KARL ROVE = support going to ZERO

DT has the NY mentality of attack any perceived threat without much thought for how it comes out.
Plus he has that typical bravado where everything he does is bigger & better so attacking his opponent is just part of that.
He doesn't read the room well when he does things like that.
Just like when he insisted on bragging about the clot shots even though his base was awake to that scam already.

If he could tone it down by 25%, he might keep all the support he is enjoying now until primary season.
I don't know if he's capable of doing it though.
Trump is Trump and so far the only one running who cares about real Americans.

Let me offer you another explanation besides knee-jerk yelling “cult”: Not even Magaturds are stupid enough to fall for Ron Desantis being competent. Due is a walking cry baby - even Trump looks thick skinned next to the white boot wearing Meatball Ron. Ron has been overruled in court on 6 major policy initiatives for being unconstitutional. He’s too much of a turd for the turds.

Forum List

Back