Chicago Mayor - Brandon Johnson pulls an upset?

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Chicago, Chicago, that Toddling Town
Well, in the Chicago race, it looks like Brandon Johnson has beaten Paul Vallas.

1680662378730.png

Paul Vallas was supported by the Democratic Establishment, and particularly the Fraternal Order of Police.
Brandon Johnson was supported by Bernie Sanders, Liz Warren, and the Chicago Teacher's Union.

I have mixed feelings. While I don't personally reside in Chicago proper, what happens in Chicago effects me in a number of ways.

If I could have voted, I'd have voted for Vallas. Neither choice was a good one, from my viewpoint. Vallas had more executive experience.

The white hating , anti police and cop hating POS is the new mayor

Are we supposed to feel sorry for the white liberal that lost?

Chicago is a Dem shit hole and always will be until Kingdom come.

Good for Chicago, they get what they deserve. Another worthless leftwing stooge who will let loose criminals and make the city even worse.

Are we supposed to feel sorry for the white liberal that lost?

Chicago is a Dem shit hole and always will be until Kingdom come.

Good for Chicago, they get what they deserve. Another worthless leftwing stooge who will let loose criminals and make the city even worse.

The best thing that could happen now is some cow kicking over a lantern in a barn.

Again.

Last edited:
WOW
Well, in the Chicago race, it looks like Brandon Johnson has beaten Paul Vallas.

View attachment 773264

Paul Vallas was supported by the Democratic Establishment, and particularly the Fraternal Order of Police.
Brandon Johnson was supported by Bernie Sanders, Liz Warren, and the Chicago Teacher's Union.

I have mixed feelings. While I don't personally reside in Chicago proper, what happens in Chicago effects me in a number of ways.

If I could have voted, I'd have voted for Vallas. Neither choice was a good one, from my viewpoint. Vallas had more executive experience.
Somehow Democrats can't figure out their decay is progressive.

Forum List

Back