I've got too much free time on my hands...

Malcom X

Apr 6, 2011
...so I joined this political message board.

Hope you don't mind my radical self hanging in here to debate with you fine internet dwellers, possibly ruffle some feathers. I do plan to enjoy myself. :cool:

and during the few moments that we have left, we wanna talk right down to Earth in a language that everyone here can easily understand.

Hope you don't mind my radical self hanging in here to debate with you fine internet dwellers, possibly ruffle some feathers. I do plan to enjoy myself. :cool:

See if you can ruffle more feathers than me..... on your mark, get set, GO.

Welcome.

Self hanging is the norm for your type ,Ill help you find the bitter
end.

Bitter end
More a ropeworker's term than a knot term, it refers to the end of a rope that is tied off, hence the expression "hanging on to the bitter end". A bitt is a metal block with a crosspin used for tying lines to, found on piers. In fact the bitter end is the end of the anchor "cable" that connects to the anchor bitts in the cable locker under the forecastle or poop using the bitter pin. (British nautical usage). Other uses may be borrowed from this derivation.

watch out for the dickheads... of which there are many... most of them crouch around the front door and try to intimidate newcomers... i'm not sure why, only that they are the kind of people that have to get punched repeatedly in the face to have an orgasm.
once you get past the front gate, you can hang out with the intellectuals, or at least the not assholes. have fun, don't take any shit from anybody here. think of this as a hazing.
hey ... i wrote a song time on my hands... bienvenue

Last edited:

Forum List

Back