Ivanka Trump Wore $138 Dress to Address Prosperity – Hillary Wore $12,000 Smock to Address Poverty

Here's what Ivanka spent more than $138 on:

ivanka-trump-breast-implants.jpg

Self-mutilation.

Or money well spent? Why does the left like their women old and lumpy?

they are expensive-------they are just paper bags------you buy a vacuum cleaner and you OWE~~ THE COMPANY STORE---forever--------La la la la ~~~~ St. Peter, don't you call me..'cause I can't go----I OWEEEEE MY SOUUULL to ....the
vacuum cleaner bag STOOOOORE..........
Find a vacuum that does not require bags irosie.

right-----but-----the bag thing is what I had--------I don't remember how it came to me-----I would never buy such
a MONEY PIT
I still have my first commercial vacuum from back when I got my first office contract and it was used with a replaced motor back then. Thirty years old and still works great.

oh gee-----the oldies were goldies-------NO CONCEALED EXTRA EXPENSES----like-----BAGS

My vacuum is the Hoover upright my grandmother bought at Woolworth's in 1978...it does, in fact, use bags. (And has, at last count, outlasted seven replacements.)

those old hoovers had bags that you empty----and stick back
on the machine----the newer bags are not EMPTIABLE

Find a vacuum that does not require bags irosie.

right-----but-----the bag thing is what I had--------I don't remember how it came to me-----I would never buy such
a MONEY PIT
I still have my first commercial vacuum from back when I got my first office contract and it was used with a replaced motor back then. Thirty years old and still works great.

oh gee-----the oldies were goldies-------NO CONCEALED EXTRA EXPENSES----like-----BAGS

My vacuum is the Hoover upright my grandmother bought at Woolworth's in 1978...it does, in fact, use bags. (And has, at last count, outlasted seven replacements.)

Old bags that can't empty? That's called constipation.

a MONEY PIT

Old bags that can't empty? That's called constipation.

old bags one can't empty...
most would have said Hillary
:)

Poverty Pimps always live high on the hog.

Ivanka tried to sell the dress after the speech

What do you mean tried? She did sell the dress.

But the stormfont o/p is worried about what Hilary's clothes cost. I figure it's none of his freaking business.

Oh, puhleeze. You loons cackled about how much Sarah Palin's outfits cost.

Tits For Tats, hun.

But the stormfont o/p is worried about what Hilary's clothes cost. I figure it's none of his freaking business.

Tits For Tats, hun.

sarah pain's clothes were paid for from campaign donations that she misspent.

no one wants to see your t**s.

Tits For Tats, hun.

sarah pain's clothes were paid for from campaign donations that she misspent.

no one wants to see your t**s.
Goldman Sachs paid for the Hildebeast's...completely illegal!

Hillary's clothes are a metaphor for government waste. Spend 100 times what you should and end up with a failure.
Exactly. Anyone who spends that much on a coat has too much money.

Shouldn't she be feeding the poor instead?

Lack of charitable contributions is why Trump is hiding his tax returns.
The Wall-street lib thumbs her nose at the poor... touting an ugly smock worth more than many will make in a year.

Hillary's clothes are a metaphor for government waste. Spend 100 times what you should and end up with a failure.
Exactly. Anyone who spends that much on a coat has too much money.

Shouldn't she be feeding the poor instead?

Lack of charitable contributions is why Trump is hiding his tax returns.

You would think that he would release them since being a cheap skate is a blue state thing. Biden gave 2 percent last year.

America’s Generosity Divide
And a good portion of the Obama Administration skipped out on taxes altogether.

Forum List

Back