Ivanka Trump Wore $138 Dress to Address Prosperity – Hillary Wore $12,000 Smock to Address Poverty

Hillary's clothes are a metaphor for government waste. Spend 100 times what you should and end up with a failure.
Exactly. Anyone who spends that much on a coat has too much money.

Shouldn't she be feeding the poor instead?

Lack of charitable contributions is why Trump is hiding his tax returns.

You would think that he would release them since being a cheap skate is a blue state thing. Biden gave 2 percent last year.

America’s Generosity Divide
And a good portion of the Obama Administration skipped out on taxes altogether.

Trump's mistake is that he didn't start a foundation that would take foreign contributions and he could feed off of.

It was actually a 38 dollar dress with 100 bucks worth of alterations to it to fit those freakishly large phony boobs into it.

But since you RWnuts want to make a phony boob president, I guess that's no big deal.

It was actually a 38 dollar dress with 100 bucks worth of alterations to it to fit those freakishly large phony boobs into it.

But since you RWnuts want to make a phony boob president, I guess that's no big deal.
How many poor families would the money that that smock cost feed?

According to RWnuts like you, that money trickles down to the poor.

You would think a genuine lib would just donate that money to the poor. Especially while speaking to poverty.

But then libs just pay lip service to poverty so...

You would think a genuine lib would just donate that money to the poor. Especially while speaking to poverty.

According to libs. Rich people are evil and should support the poor.

I still have my first commercial vacuum from back when I got my first office contract and it was used with a replaced motor back then. Thirty years old and still works great.

oh gee-----the oldies were goldies-------NO CONCEALED EXTRA EXPENSES----like-----BAGS

My vacuum is the Hoover upright my grandmother bought at Woolworth's in 1978...it does, in fact, use bags. (And has, at last count, outlasted seven replacements.)

those old hoovers had bags that you empty----and stick back
on the machine----the newer bags are not EMPTIABLE

Old bags that can't empty? That's called constipation.

old bags one can't empty...
most would have said Hillary
:)

I resent your allusion to OLD BAGS-------BIGOT!!!!!!!

Reagan was ALREADY a victim of Alzheimer's when he
invented "trickle down economics" One of my brothers----
was a researcher in Alzheimer's when he was a medical student----WAAYYY back while Reagan was first
in the running------he diagnosed him WAAYYYY back then

oh gee-----the oldies were goldies-------NO CONCEALED EXTRA EXPENSES----like-----BAGS

My vacuum is the Hoover upright my grandmother bought at Woolworth's in 1978...it does, in fact, use bags. (And has, at last count, outlasted seven replacements.)

those old hoovers had bags that you empty----and stick back
on the machine----the newer bags are not EMPTIABLE

Old bags that can't empty? That's called constipation.

old bags one can't empty...
most would have said Hillary
:)

I resent your allusion to OLD BAGS-------BIGOT!!!!!!!

you may need a safe space

kirby_zpsvvwerr6u.jpg
Kirby is definitely more useful...

Perhaps instead of Crooked Hillary she should be Hypocrite Hillary!!?

Ivanka wore a custom made version of a dress from her own line. Ivanka's dress most certainly cost more than $138, but the knock off's of it which she sold (and which are now sold out), sold for $138. In other words, she the RNC was a free ad for her clothing line. Proving once again that the Trumps are profiting from Donald's run.

Hillary is a wealthy woman and I have no problem with her wearing expensive clothing, especially since I'm pretty sure that she got the coat at a very hefty discount, or for free.

Forum List

Back