Ivanka Trump Wore $138 Dress to Address Prosperity – Hillary Wore $12,000 Smock to Address Poverty

kirby_zpsvvwerr6u.jpg

They both suck but at least one is useful.....

Why are vacuum cleaner bags so expensive?

they are made in some kind of special way-----I tried to sub plain paper bags-------I emptied the vacuum cleaner bag----took of the special adapter top and latched it on to a plain bag----but it did not work out. I TRIED. ------but I had to buy the damn things. They come generic----you do not have to buy the brand name
I just pay for them. The housekeeper said they were expensive.

:dunno:

they are expensive-------they are just paper bags------you buy a vacuum cleaner and you OWE~~ THE COMPANY STORE---forever--------La la la la ~~~~ St. Peter, don't you call me..'cause I can't go----I OWEEEEE MY SOUUULL to ....the
vacuum cleaner bag STOOOOORE..........
Find a vacuum that does not require bags irosie.

right-----but-----the bag thing is what I had--------I don't remember how it came to me-----I would never buy such
a MONEY PIT
Vacuum cleaners suck.

Couldn't squeeze the whole title in the box.

Here is the original: Ivanka Trump Wore $138 Dress to Address the Nation on Prosperity – Hillary Wore $12,000 Smock to Address Nation on Poverty

ivanka-hillary-575x548.jpg

The commments in the article are hilarious. But really, 12,000 for something that look like a vacuum cleaner bag.

Ivanka Trump Wore $138 Dress to Address the Nation on Prosperity - Hillary Wore $12,000 Smock to Address Nation on Poverty

Ivanka,

a $138 dress and $12,000 titties.

Hillary's clothes are a metaphor for government waste. Spend 100 times what you should and end up with a failure.
Exactly. Anyone who spends that much on a coat has too much money.

Shouldn't she be feeding the poor instead?

Couldn't squeeze the whole title in the box.

Here is the original: Ivanka Trump Wore $138 Dress to Address the Nation on Prosperity – Hillary Wore $12,000 Smock to Address Nation on Poverty

ivanka-hillary-575x548.jpg

The commments in the article are hilarious. But really, 12,000 for something that look like a vacuum cleaner bag.

Ivanka Trump Wore $138 Dress to Address the Nation on Prosperity - Hillary Wore $12,000 Smock to Address Nation on Poverty
Why are vacuum cleaner bags so expensive?

they are made in some kind of special way-----I tried to sub plain paper bags-------I emptied the vacuum cleaner bag----took of the special adapter top and latched it on to a plain bag----but it did not work out. I TRIED. ------but I had to buy the damn things. They come generic----you do not have to buy the brand name

they are expensive-------they are just paper bags------you buy a vacuum cleaner and you OWE~~ THE COMPANY STORE---forever--------La la la la ~~~~ St. Peter, don't you call me..'cause I can't go----I OWEEEEE MY SOUUULL to ....the

Or buy them cheap online. That's what I do...I have about half the box left, should last me a few more years.

Find a vacuum that does not require bags irosie.

right-----but-----the bag thing is what I had--------I don't remember how it came to me-----I would never buy such
a MONEY PIT
I still have my first commercial vacuum from back when I got my first office contract and it was used with a replaced motor back then. Thirty years old and still works great.

oh gee-----the oldies were goldies-------NO CONCEALED EXTRA EXPENSES----like-----BAGS

My vacuum is the Hoover upright my grandmother bought at Woolworth's in 1978...it does, in fact, use bags. (And has, at last count, outlasted seven replacements.)

What did you expect from someone who has sucked in more wallstreet money than just about anyone? She is a real dirt bag...

Funny thing about their outfits, they could switch them and Ivanka would still look good. Not really fair though, since Mrs. Tuzla can't wear a dress and let the spiders out.

Hillary's clothes are a metaphor for government waste. Spend 100 times what you should and end up with a failure.
Exactly. Anyone who spends that much on a coat has too much money.

Shouldn't she be feeding the poor instead?

Lack of charitable contributions is why Trump is hiding his tax returns.

You would think that he would release them since being a cheap skate is a blue state thing. Biden gave 2 percent last year.

America’s Generosity Divide

Funny thing about their outfits, they could switch them and Ivanka would still look good. Not really fair though, since Mrs. Tuzla can't wear a dress and let the spiders out.

lol, so you base your vote on who has the most fuckable daughters?

Actually no that is a democrat thing. I am voting against the woman no man would touch with a ten foot pole.

Forum List

Back