Ivanka Trump Wore $138 Dress to Address Prosperity – Hillary Wore $12,000 Smock to Address Poverty

Couldn't squeeze the whole title in the box.

Here is the original: Ivanka Trump Wore $138 Dress to Address the Nation on Prosperity – Hillary Wore $12,000 Smock to Address Nation on Poverty

ivanka-hillary-575x548.jpg

The commments in the article are hilarious. But really, 12,000 for something that look like a vacuum cleaner bag.

Ivanka Trump Wore $138 Dress to Address the Nation on Prosperity - Hillary Wore $12,000 Smock to Address Nation on Poverty

Clumsy pandering by the Trump clan.

Says the far left drone that cheered as cops got killed!

Here is the original: Ivanka Trump Wore $138 Dress to Address the Nation on Prosperity – Hillary Wore $12,000 Smock to Address Nation on Poverty

The commments in the article are hilarious. But really, 12,000 for something that look like a vacuum cleaner bag.

Ivanka Trump Wore $138 Dress to Address the Nation on Prosperity - Hillary Wore $12,000 Smock to Address Nation on Poverty

I'm sure most dressmakers would prefer the prosperity of getting 12,000 in business.
Bullshit most people cannot afford a $12,000.00 kirby bag to wear around while pandering for the rich and elitist.

Why are vacuum cleaner bags so expensive?

they are made in some kind of special way-----I tried to sub plain paper bags-------I emptied the vacuum cleaner bag----took of the special adapter top and latched it on to a plain bag----but it did not work out. I TRIED. ------but I had to buy the damn things. They come generic----you do not have to buy the brand name

I'm sure most dressmakers would prefer the prosperity of getting 12,000 in business.
Bullshit most people cannot afford a $12,000.00 kirby bag to wear around while pandering for the rich and elitist.

I never had a dress that cost $138.00 What does a 12,000 dollar dress do? ---------Haven't these ladies ever heard of Flea-markets-----or the SALVATION ARMY stores?. My first car ---A NEW BEATLE----cost something like $ 3000

they are made in some kind of special way-----I tried to sub plain paper bags-------I emptied the vacuum cleaner bag----took of the special adapter top and latched it on to a plain bag----but it did not work out. I TRIED. ------but I had to buy the damn things. They come generic----you do not have to buy the brand name
We must go shopping together sometime irosie...lol One of my favorite stores is called a half of half store down near K.C. They have great bargain racks of new clothes for little of nothing from most major chains.

I just pay for them. The housekeeper said they were expensive.

:dunno:

they are expensive-------they are just paper bags------you buy a vacuum cleaner and you OWE~~ THE COMPANY STORE---forever--------La la la la ~~~~ St. Peter, don't you call me..'cause I can't go----I OWEEEEE MY SOUUULL to ....the
vacuum cleaner bag STOOOOORE..........

We must go shopping together sometime irosie...lol One of my favorite stores is called a half of half store down near K.C. They have great bargain racks of new clothes for little of nothing from most major chains.

MY KIND OF STORE----it's worth the trip

they are expensive-------they are just paper bags------you buy a vacuum cleaner and you OWE~~ THE COMPANY STORE---forever--------La la la la ~~~~ St. Peter, don't you call me..'cause I can't go----I OWEEEEE MY SOUUULL to ....the
Find a vacuum that does not require bags irosie.

right-----but-----the bag thing is what I had--------I don't remember how it came to me-----I would never buy such
a MONEY PIT

MY KIND OF STORE----it's worth the trip
You really would love it. Every year they put linens on sale. I have picked up spreads that looked like they were made for the presidential suite and nice down comforters for ten dollars a piece before. They have racks of fancy dresses every year ten dollars each and coats when off season were dirt cheap too. Have not been down there for awhile I just shopped every year when I worked down there and that has been a few years back.

right-----but-----the bag thing is what I had--------I don't remember how it came to me-----I would never buy such
a MONEY PIT
I still have my first commercial vacuum from back when I got my first office contract and it was used with a replaced motor back then. Thirty years old and still works great.

a MONEY PIT
I still have my first commercial vacuum from back when I got my first office contract and it was used with a replaced motor back then. Thirty years old and still works great.

oh gee-----the oldies were goldies-------NO CONCEALED EXTRA EXPENSES----like-----BAGS

a MONEY PIT

oh gee-----the oldies were goldies-------NO CONCEALED EXTRA EXPENSES----like-----BAGS
Yeah the investors turned everything into a cyclical commodity and hell they even treat the people that away now.

We can go back and see what Michelle's wardrobe cost us, but I can be the adult in the room and take this back to substantive issues instead, sound fair?

Forum List

Back