Ivanka Trump Wore $138 Dress to Address Prosperity – Hillary Wore $12,000 Smock to Address Poverty

Perhaps instead of Crooked Hillary she should be Hypocrite Hillary!!?

Ivanka wore a custom made version of a dress from her own line. Ivanka's dress most certainly cost more than $138, but the knock off's of it which she sold (and which are now sold out), sold for $138. In other words, she the RNC was a free ad for her clothing line. Proving once again that the Trumps are profiting from Donald's run.

Hillary is a wealthy woman and I have no problem with her wearing expensive clothing, especially since I'm pretty sure that she got the coat at a very hefty discount, or for free.

Hellary is running on a "I AM ONE OF YOU" platform---that
bitch has gotta lotta nerve. She is RICH from being in politics

Today's narrative. Entitled slut. Or the endearing grandmother.

Calling Ivanka Trump a "slut" is both inaccurate and inappropriate.

i agree. but so is com parity hillary clinton to hitler. but the wingers insist on doing it.

it is fair to call her and her family profiteers, though... i doubt the donald ever intended to get this far. he simply wanted to bolster his brand and make some money.

either way, he's wholly unprepared.

Today's narrative. Entitled slut. Or the endearing grandmother.

Calling Ivanka Trump a "slut" is both inaccurate and inappropriate.

i agree. but so is com parity hillary clinton to hitler. but the wingers insist on doing it.

it is fair to call her and her family profiteers, though... i doubt the donald ever intended to get this far. he simply wanted to bolster his brand and make some money.

either way, he's wholly unprepared.

Truman was unprepared too. I do not believe that trump is in it for the MONEY------it is more a VANITY thing------Hellary is in it for POWER (including money)

coming from you
that means a lot
:)

well, it wouldn't to a lying loon with an IQ of 20 like you

and of course you can't respond to dumb donald ripping off his donors and making money on them[/QUOTE

sure
Clinton Foundation
enough said

you know, you loons have been up her butt with a microscope. if any such thing existed, your wingers in congress would know.

but please keep making up lies. :cuckoo:

I

Indeed
Sanders hits Clinton Foundation over foreign donations
"Do I have a problem when a sitting secretary of State and a foundation run by her husband collects many, many dollars from foreign governments — governments which are dictatorships?

"Yeah, I do have a problem with that. Yeah, I do," Sanders said

coming from you
that means a lot

well, it wouldn't to a lying loon with an IQ of 20 like you

and of course you can't respond to dumb donald ripping off his donors and making money on them

sure
Clinton Foundation
enough said

you know, you loons have been up her butt with a microscope. if any such thing existed, your wingers in congress would know.

but please keep making up lies. :cuckoo:

a colonoscope is a kind of apparatus that can got UP A BUTT and includes a kind of microscope------and a little attachment to cut out POLYPS

Ivanka wore a custom made version of a dress from her own line. Ivanka's dress most certainly cost more than $138, but the knock off's of it which she sold (and which are now sold out), sold for $138. In other words, she the RNC was a free ad for her clothing line. Proving once again that the Trumps are profiting from Donald's run.

Hillary is a wealthy woman and I have no problem with her wearing expensive clothing, especially since I'm pretty sure that she got the coat at a very hefty discount, or for free.

Hellary is running on a "I AM ONE OF YOU" platform---that
bitch has gotta lotta nerve. She is RICH from being in politics

She would have to be rich. Poor people don't get to run for President. There is nothing more ridiculous than whining about the money that a candidate has. Unlike the Trumps, Hillary wasn't born rich, and she has known tough times. Trump is also running on a platform that says he's just like you and I, but he's not, either.

So let's stop with the bullshit about what clothing costs, because if Hillary went out dress in clothing from K-Mart, you bitch about that too.

When Reagan ran the first time
he was not a millionaire

just saying

are you sure? what would he have done with all dat
ROYALTY money?

yes
technically, he did not become a millionaire
until he sold a house in California- probably 1980 money was worth more
due to inflation

but

Reagan was the poorest President since Truman
to be elected

Last edited:
kirby_zpsvvwerr6u.jpg
Kirby is definitely more useful...

Kirby is terrific and costs a fortune

Hillary isn't terrific and will cost us a fortune.

So let me review what you posted.

Ivanka Trump was promoting her line of clothing. Interesting, i didn't see a label, sign or whatever that told me that information until you spilled the beans.

You have no problem with Mrs. Clinton become rich through donations and have no problem wearing a piece of clothing that emphasizes that exact point?

Mrs. Tuzla Clinton is bought and paid for, Ivanka did in fact build that.

Forum List

Back