Ivanka Trump Wore $138 Dress to Address Prosperity – Hillary Wore $12,000 Smock to Address Poverty

Ivanka tried to sell the dress after the speech

What do you mean tried? She did sell the dress.

But the stormfont o/p is worried about what Hilary's clothes cost. I figure it's none of his freaking business.

We just love to shove the liberals' hypocrisy in your face...yhou're the guys who bitch about how much money people have, how many homes they have and what everything they have costs..... We really dont' care

but seriously.....12 grand for THAT???????
Typical government spending money wastefully...12 grand....jesus

Ivanka tried to sell the dress after the speech

What do you mean tried? She did sell the dress.

But the stormfont o/p is worried about what Hilary's clothes cost. I figure it's none of his freaking business.

We just love to shove the liberals' hypocrisy in your face...yhou're the guys who bitch about how much money people have, how many homes they have and what everything they have costs..... We really dont' care

but seriously.....12 grand for THAT???????
Typical government spending money wastefully...12 grand....jesus

Mrs Tuzla should have saved some cash and bought an outfit from Ivanka's line of clothing. Not sure how much it would help but it certainly wouldn't hurt.

Perhaps instead of Crooked Hillary she should be Hypocrite Hillary!!?

Ivanka wore a custom made version of a dress from her own line. Ivanka's dress most certainly cost more than $138, but the knock off's of it which she sold (and which are now sold out), sold for $138. In other words, she the RNC was a free ad for her clothing line. Proving once again that the Trumps are profiting from Donald's run.

Hillary is a wealthy woman and I have no problem with her wearing expensive clothing, especially since I'm pretty sure that she got the coat at a very hefty discount, or for free.

Hellary is running on a "I AM ONE OF YOU" platform---that
bitch has gotta lotta nerve. She is RICH from being in politics

She would have to be rich. Poor people don't get to run for President. There is nothing more ridiculous than whining about the money that a candidate has. Unlike the Trumps, Hillary wasn't born rich, and she has known tough times. Trump is also running on a platform that says he's just like you and I, but he's not, either.

So let's stop with the bullshit about what clothing costs, because if Hillary went out dress in clothing from K-Mart, you bitch about that too.

NOPE-----Neither Trump nor Hellary was born into poverty----Trump had it a bit but not much better than did Hellary----BOTH are non-aristocrats in FAMILY LEGACY. Trump has a Scottish Methodist mom-------no matter what was in the family
piggy bank-----she knew THRIFT and his german dad knew---
"orderliness" -----Bill was kinda a bit------sorta "white trash"---
but ROSE OUT OF HEAP. K-mart? that place sells garbage for a reasonable price-------thrift stores and
flea markets are lots better. Trump is RICH but WANTS TO HAVE THE COMMON TOUCH------Hellary is not quite as
rich but wants AVOID "common"

kirby_zpsvvwerr6u.jpg

Come to think of it

this might explain that cough of Hillary's
dust balls

Ivanka's dress comes from her clothing line, so Mrs. Kushner was using the RNC stage to promote her line. Daddy's little girl.

From New York Magazine ----'Thanks to her arrangement with G-iii, most of Ivanka's clothing line is manufactured outside the U.S. In March, an economist found that, "Of the 838 Ivanka products advertised through the site, none appear to be made exclusively in the U.S.; 628 are said to be imported and 354 made specifically in China."

That dress may retail for $138 at Macy's but those 38D boobs she bought a few years ago cost a lot more. It gives me a case of the vapors to think that Mrs. Kushner had to get breast implants in order to curry her father's favor.

could be smoking
but hard to think the MSM would be so complicit in
covering up all these years

:)

Jackie Kennedy smoked and it was hidden----I don't think she smoked a whole lot. I do not smoke------do you believe me?

could be smoking

Jackie Kennedy smoked and it was hidden----I don't think she smoked a whole lot. I do not smoke------do you believe me?

It's a bad situation for a president of the U.S. to be pushing 70 and a smoker, especially if she has a cough. However, Mr. Trump's overdosing on gamma rays from his tanning bed is equally distressing.

could be smoking

Mrs. Kennedy was not the President. However, Mr. Kennedy had a terrible time with Addison's disease, and hid it well.

could be smoking

Mrs. Kennedy was not the President. However, Mr. Kennedy had a terrible time with Addison's disease, and hid it well.

true enough- plus the affairs
but we know the press knew
about a lot of these things and choose
not to report

could be smoking

It's a bad situation for a president of the U.S. to be pushing 70 and a smoker, especially if she has a cough. However, Mr. Trump's overdosing on gamma rays from his tanning bed is equally distressing.

he does tanning bed? not so much a problem---melanoma is still rare and basal cell carcinoma is trivial

could be smoking

tanning ?

Most just assumed it was her liver
from drinking

could be smoking

tanning ?

Most just assumed it was her liver
from drinking

cirrhosis does not induce coughing----unless the person is
about to VOMIT BLOOD. Drinking whiskey---especially STRAIGHT UP ----can irritate the esophagus enough to
induce coughing -----but she seems to cough from -----the
TRACHEA ----- with some slight glop congestion----more like
a smoker's cough

When Reagan ran the first time
he was not a millionaire

just saying

are you sure? what would he have done with all dat
ROYALTY money?

Reagan was an actor in the days before residual payments were made. That didn't start happening until reruns became a big business on TV, and for movies, when cross marketing started in the 70's as well as the rise of indie films. Indie directors couldn't afford big salaries for actors, so they gave percentages of profits instead.

Today's narrative. Entitled slut. Or the endearing grandmother.

Calling Ivanka Trump a "slut" is both inaccurate and inappropriate.
Understandable and agree.

Notice the disclaimer at the bottom.

I threw it out there knowing someone else would have eventually said it in a derogatory manner.

In today's political climate, to have the courage to make her first appearance on a national stage is commendable. To see the insults and ridicule towards her is inappropriate and likely inaccurate.

Forum List

Back