It’s Why Dems Are Playing Race Card and Talk of Reparations

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
They know they’ve lost the black vote. If only half this number pans out it’s a landslide.

upload_2019-11-26_8-36-37.jpeg

Twitter

They have been talking about that shit for a while now.
But ok :dunno:

I heard a Spanish girl say she can’t wait for her land we owe her and her kid lol

The key for the Democrat Party and its nominee next year will be to tell African American voters that there ship has come in if they win, Reparation Checks will be cut right away and they'll be able to retire if they want to--but at the same time winking at their honky supporters , letting them know they are just bullshitting the blacks.

They are going for a very narrow sweet spot here, making totally different promises to two key groups. Hard to do, but not impossible, in the age of internet and mass communications.

I heard a Spanish girl say she can’t wait for her land we owe her and her kid lol

The key in the election for the D's isn't doing this, but convincing millions of Latinx that it will happen. In 2008, I remember the joy in the eyes of black people when B. Hussein O won and they all thought they were on Easy Street. Pretty inspiring.

Forum List

Back