It's Troubling that So Many Liberals Still Believe the Lockdowns Were the Right Response to COVID

Quick question regarding natural immunity. How did people get it twice if natural immunity would see them through?
How do you get a cold twice?

Corona has been around forever. This was the 7 th KNOWN Strain. Some were simply a variant of a COLD.

But alas you are a Branch Covidian and information is useless to you.

Get on your knees and pray to your Corona

Corona has been around forever. This was the 7 th KNOWN Strain. Some were simply a variant of a COLD.

Shut up. You are an ignorant, diseased piece of nonsense. You all, many of you whom have had covid more than twice, the vax did not prevent reoccurrence. Stupidity. It gave almost a 100% better chance of less illness, not going to the hospital, and not dying.

Sit down and learn.

Shut up. You are an ignorant, diseased piece of nonsense. You all, many of you whom have had covid more than twice, the vax did not prevent reoccurrence. Stupidity. It gave almost a 100% better chance of less illness, not going to the hospital, and not dying.

Sit down and learn.
From you.

I had Chicken Pox as a child. I can’t get it again. That is immunity as you blithering idiots try and claim is what was needed with Covid.

Your own answer I quoted above proves that Natural Immunity is a true false god. Yet you idiots pound the keys demanding we do nothing but let fate decide who lives or dies.

I wonder how long before you idiots would have said that God was striking down the sinners had we gone that route?

I had Chicken Pox as a child. I can’t get it again. That is immunity as you blithering idiots try and claim is what was needed with Covid.

Your own answer I quoted above proves that Natural Immunity is a true false god. Yet you idiots pound the keys demanding we do nothing but let fate decide who lives or dies.

I wonder how long before you idiots would have said that God was striking down the sinners had we gone that route?
RNA viruses are not the same as Small Pox IDIOT.

The Corona strain also has cold versions.

Tell me how you stop the Common cold you blithering idiot.

As usual, we have a bunch of liberals responding who did not bother to read the articles linked in the OP. We see this in their claims about Florida, for example.

Gagging on Gaia

China's extremely low death rate is more evidence that "pollution" kills viruses. There's no way a thriving virus can be killed off by Totalitarianism.

I first noticed this there with the SARS and in Mexico with the swine flu. The fizzled epidemics started in the "clean air" countryside and were wiped out when it reached the industrialized cities.

Indoctrinated scientists elaborate on a primitive and mindless superstition that Nature knows best, and that natural "Clean" air is the safest, which contradicts all human history.

What the fuck?

As usual, we have a bunch of liberals responding who did not bother to read the articles linked in the OP. We see this in their claims about Florida, for example.

I just had a guy claiming pollution kills viruses, which is why China had so few deaths.

I mean, you're talking about liberals not reading articles. Does it matter when people on the right make up the most absurd CRAP?

RNA viruses are not the same as Small Pox IDIOT.

The Corona strain also has cold versions.

Tell me how you stop the Common cold you blithering idiot.

So what you are saying is the entire premise of natural or herd immunity was a lie propagated by loons on the Right?

So what you are saying is the entire premise of natural or herd immunity was a lie propagated by loons on the Right?
No. I said Corona viruses have been around a long time including a cold version. And the cold and flu variants HAVE NO VACCINE IDIOT

What an idiot.

Welcome to the ignore list.

You leftards are just too goddamn stupid to talk to.
Oh no...
The IQ of my feed just doubled.

1715476241990.gif

No. I said Corona viruses have been around a long time including a cold version. And the cold and flu variants HAVE NO VACCINE IDIOT

Ok scooter. The reply you jumped into was regarding immunity.

IMG_1057.jpeg

If you don’t know what is being discussed. Shut your mouth.

Forum List

Back