Its time we admit it....Trump has issues with people of color.....period!!

The NFL, NBA, Jamille, Puerto Rico, Latino's, blacks, black soldier, you name the color brown, he's got issues with it.

Now lets wait on the attack tweets.

The thing is, I think Trump's realized he can get away with anything as long as he panders to the alt-right, the Nazis, the Confederate treason flag waving people, all of these cooky right wing groups, and he knows what gets them his support and what they'll be willing to ignore.

On manipulating these people he's rather good. And often this means going against blacks.

Whether he actually agrees with this stuff I don't know. I do know the most important person to Trump is Trump, he'll do anything to make himself feel important.

He is president of the United States. He is important.
Trump is not president, he is russian plant, sent here from the orbits of hell.

good lord. How in the hell have you not accidently killed yourself yet?
Dumbfuck

good lord. How in the hell have you not accidently killed yourself yet?
Dumbfuck

Well actually you or anyone else thinking someone is uppity is the dumbfuck, but we'll humor your stupid ass.

The NFL, NBA, Jamille, Puerto Rico, Latino's, blacks, black soldier, you name the color brown, he's got issues with it.

Just the uppity ones.

What is uppity?
Uppity are the ones who have a chip on their shoulder and blame everyone but themselves for their failures in the life and the total failure of the black community at large.

You know, like you. :biggrin:

The thing is, I think Trump's realized he can get away with anything as long as he panders to the alt-right, the Nazis, the Confederate treason flag waving people, all of these cooky right wing groups, and he knows what gets them his support and what they'll be willing to ignore.

On manipulating these people he's rather good. And often this means going against blacks.

Whether he actually agrees with this stuff I don't know. I do know the most important person to Trump is Trump, he'll do anything to make himself feel important.

He is president of the United States. He is important.
Trump is not president, he is russian plant, sent here from the orbits of hell.
And that makes you a lunatic, so what's your point?

Just the uppity ones.

What is uppity?
Uppity are the ones who have a chip on their shoulder and blame everyone but themselves for their failures in the life and the total failure of the black community at large.

I think I've done better than you and the black community at large hasn't failed. The failed community is the white one because of the existence of racists like you which lowers the overall level of the white community. Calling you out on your racism isn't failure, not doing so and just taking it is. You got things ass backwards son. And that's why you are a failure as a human being.

Just the uppity ones.

What is uppity?

I think I've done better than you and the black community at large hasn't failed. The failed community is the white one because of the existence of racists like you which lowers the overall level of the white community. Calling you out on your racism isn't failure, not doing so and just taking it is. You got things ass backwards son. And that's why you are a failure as a human being.
See what I'm saying? You've got a massive chip on your shoulder so you come here and vent. It's too bad that you all can't use that energy to make your communities better. :cool:

Just the uppity ones.

What is uppity?

See what I'm saying? You've got a massive chip on your shoulder so you come here and vent. It's too bad that you all can't use that energy to make your communities better. :cool:

Funny how you say that after you've been here for 3.5 years crying about how terrible whites have it. So go on and finish the trailer park clean up and perhaps you'll get a turkey leg at the BBQ tonight..

Just the uppity ones.

What is uppity?

So you believe that whites calling out racists in the black community is a good thing?
What's good for the goose...

Just the uppity ones.

What is uppity?

So you believe that whites calling out racists in the black community is a good thing?

Just the uppity ones.

What is uppity?

I have to laugh at this. So exactly who are you going to call out? What black person(s) are responsible for creating laws and policies purposefully done to stop whites or denying whites of anything? And what black person(s) are actively supporting and advocating for such laws and policies? Certainly you aren't going to call Ben Carson a racist are you?

Just the uppity ones.

What is uppity?

Funny how you say that after you've been here for 3.5 years crying about how terrible whites have it. So go on and finish the trailer park clean up and perhaps you'll get a turkey leg at the BBQ tonight..
I never cried about that, whites are the dominant species in North America, I'm cool with that. You simply need to accept it so you can move on and help your own.

Just the uppity ones.

What is uppity?

Just the uppity ones.

What is uppity?

I have to laugh at this. So exactly who are you going to call out? What black person(s) are responsible for creating laws and policies purposefully done to stop whites or denying whites of anything? And what black person(s) are actively supporting and advocating for such laws and policies? Certainly you aren't going to call Ben Carson a racist are you?

Please don't try to pretend I said anything anything of the sort. Are you trying to claim a person must advocate racially discriminatory laws to be a racist? Like maybe "affirmative action"? I strongly suspect that not everyone you would brand as "racist" advocates racially discriminatory laws and the same is true of me. I have yet to see evidence that President Trump is in any way racist. Wishful thinking and attempts to spin only.

What is uppity?

What is uppity?

Please don't try to pretend I said anything anything of the sort. Are you trying to claim a person must advocate racially discriminatory laws to be a racist? Like maybe "affirmative action"? I strongly suspect that not everyone you would brand as "racist" advocates racially discriminatory laws and the same is true of me. I have yet to see evidence that President Trump is in any way racist. Wishful thinking and attempts to spin only.

Affirmative Action is not racially discriminatory. You not seeing evidence of Trump being a racist is because you don't want to see it. But I am quite sure you can try telling me how Jesse Jackson is a racist or how BLM are racists even though they have no record of racism whatsoever. I know what people you could qualify as racists in the national black community even though I am being extremely fair in doing that since their hate is created because of white racism. This you fail to understand. We do not operate with amnesia in the black community. So then understand this as you try telling me who the black racists are in your opinion.

Forum List

Back