Its time we admit it....Trump has issues with people of color.....period!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The NFL, NBA, Jamille, Puerto Rico, Latino's, blacks, black soldier, you name the color brown, he's got issues with it.

Now lets wait on the attack tweets.

What do left wingers like more than ice-cream or cash......calling other people racist and that is what they do every friggin day

The NFL, NBA, Jamille, Puerto Rico, Latino's, blacks, black soldier, you name the color brown, he's got issues with it.

The-Race-Card.jpg

On the bright side, they've made everyone numb to it. No one wrings their hands and gnashes their teeth anymore. It's just same old, same old.

I'd it any surprise that when you have a history that glosses over racism that in the present day it's downplayed even more.

He gets really angry at any minority that says anything about him tho. The pattern is clear and his past doesn't lie.

IF IT LOOKS LIKE A DUCK, QUACKS LIKE A DUCK, THAN BITCHES ITS A DUCK!!

DONALD J TRUMP DOES LIKE PEOPLE OF COLOR, DOES NOT RESPECT POWERFUL WOMEN AND IS A IDIOT.

IF IT LOOKS LIKE A DUCK, QUACKS LIKE A DUCK, THAN BITCHES ITS A DUCK!!

DONALD J TRUMP DOES LIKE PEOPLE OF COLOR, DOES NOT RESPECT POWERFUL WOMEN AND IS A IDIOT.

You get more pathetic with each new thread, Tiger! Surely you have SOMETHING other that tired old "he's a racist" narrative?

The thing is, I think Trump's realized he can get away with anything as long as he panders to the alt-right, the Nazis, the Confederate treason flag waving people, all of these cooky right wing groups, and he knows what gets them his support and what they'll be willing to ignore.

On manipulating these people he's rather good. And often this means going against blacks.

Whether he actually agrees with this stuff I don't know. I do know the most important person to Trump is Trump, he'll do anything to make himself feel important.

The thing is, I think Trump's realized he can get away with anything as long as he panders to the alt-right, the Nazis, the Confederate treason flag waving people, all of these cooky right wing groups, and he knows what gets them his support and what they'll be willing to ignore.

On manipulating these people he's rather good. And often this means going against blacks.

Whether he actually agrees with this stuff I don't know. I do know the most important person to Trump is Trump, he'll do anything to make himself feel important.

He is president of the United States. He is important.

He is president of the United States. He is important.

Yes, he is. The problem is Trump seems to be trying to make himself important. And by doing that his importance is what he fucks up rather than anything else. Every fuck up gets reported, every day, every week there are new fuck ups and he's taking the level of the presidency down to a level where people won't think it's important.

Forum List

Back