Leftist now say hoop earrings are cultural appropriation

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The latest cause célèbre drawing the ire of Social justice warriors is none other than hoop earrings.

In an article entitled “Hoop Earrings Are My Culture, Not Your Trend,” Vice writer Ruby Pivet accuses white women of appropriating the fashion accessory.

Leftists Now Say Hoop Earrings are ‘Cultural Appropriation’
------------------------------------------------------------------

You Trump haters have serious, serious mental issues honest to gawd. and we already know and can tell these are Trump haters because those who support freedom and liberty and aren't assholes don't go around claiming this bs.

The idiocy and arrogance behind these cultural appropriation movements is just over the top. Oh and show a profound ignorance of history.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Sooner or later people are going to get so fkn sick of this stupid bs they're going to wear what they want, speak what they want how they want while telling anybody who doesn't like FK OFF!!

• Banned
upload_2017-10-17_15-51-30.png

Some more mental illness

Blacks think they own dreadlocks also while it's known the Celts of ancient times wore them, as well as Egyptians

I think it was Sumerian males who started the trend. I can't believe people actually think they own jack shit since cultures around the globe developed at different times.

New Topics

Forum List

Back