It's Tim Kaine

Tim Kaine is a filthy ass Democrat, the party of greed, stupidity, special interest, destruction of liberties and asshole racists.

We cannot trust Democrats, especially one that decided to be on a ticket with Crooked Hillary the most dishonest, corrupt incompetent untrustworthy asshole to ever run for President.

Kaine looks like a sleazy used car salesman. A perfect running mate for Crooked Hillary.

I've been listening to Hillary and Kaine live in Florida. He is truly awsome! Great choice, Hillary!

He delivers Florida to Hillary on a silver platter, all the while the RW lunatics are still screaming "INDICTMENT!" More true now of Donnie than of Hillary.

Oh yesh....WHERE ARE YOUR INCOME TAXES, DONNIE?

Just becasue you turned a GOP convention into a WWE event, that does not mean you shouldn't be forced to release your income tax.

Kaine is a moderate, Christian - Catholic and missionary, pro-life (but supports abortion rights). His resume includes Governor, Senator, Party Chair. He speaks Spanish. He's known as a 'nice guy's nice guy', and he is BORING.

When I say he is 'boring' I really don't mean that as an insult. Unlike Hillary, this guy is NOT known for a lifetime of scandals, lies, unethical / immoral behavior, incompetence, etc. Unlike Hillary he is pretty solid, not that exciting, as in a LOT less drama. Unlike Hillary, as well, he has never lost an election.

If this guy is supposed to be Hillary's 'attack dog' I don't know if he can pull it off. I think Hillary might still have Warren to help do that.

Perhaps Hillary picked him because he is 'safe', a 'good guy', and 'boring', to counter all the things she is not, to 'balance' the ticket.

10 things you should know about Tim Kaine, Hillary Clinton’s new running mate

I've been listening to Hillary and Kaine live in Florida. He is truly awsome! Great choice, Hillary!

He delivers Florida to Hillary on a silver platter, all the while the RW lunatics are still screaming "INDICTMENT!" More true now of Donnie than of Hillary.

Just becasue you turned a GOP convention into a WWE event, that does not mean you shouldn't be forced to release your income tax.

Amen!

10343532_946001865464260_1684824733762975521_n.jpg

No wonder why no one really takes you seriously, Lakhota. You act as if Hillary has never been involved in a controversial scandal, has never done anything wrong, has ever done anything, has never lied, has never been under FBI investigation, has never been so incompetent as to get Americans killed, never sides with terrorists as she did with Al Qaeida in Libya...

Much like we have seen for 8 years with Obama, you and liberals like you openly declare that if you do not agree with Hillary on everything, if you do not agree with all of her policies and ideas, if you disagree with her at all you are 'sexist'.

It was stupid as hell when Liberals said it - keep saying it - regarding Obama and racism, and it's stupid as hell saying that about Hillary and the fact that she is a woman.

No Conservative would argue that a woman could be President...but she should be an extremely less scandalous, lying, deceiving, incompetent, and more qualified. Americans deserve better, and women deserve a better representative.

Her own staff described her as 'often confused' and 'technology challenged'. I guess according to you that means they are 'sexist'.

Liberals need to grow up or at least out of their immature stage where they feel the need to engage in childish name-calling when encountering someone who refuses to be assimilated and actually thinks for themselves, having an opinion of their own.

Amen!

It takes a special kind of stupid to think straight men actually hate women in any way, shape or form.

But then again the idea that people actually hate someone because of their skin color or nose shape is basically just as retarded.

No wonder why no one really takes you seriously, Lakhota. You act as if Hillary has never been involved in a controversial scandal, has never done anything wrong, has ever done anything, has never lied, has never been under FBI investigation, has never been so incompetent as to get Americans killed, never sides with terrorists as she did with Al Qaeida in Libya...

Much like we have seen for 8 years with Obama, you and liberals like you openly declare that if you do not agree with Hillary on everything, if you do not agree with all of her policies and ideas, if you disagree with her at all you are 'sexist'.

It was stupid as hell when Liberals said it - keep saying it - regarding Obama and racism, and it's stupid as hell saying that about Hillary and the fact that she is a woman.

No Conservative would argue that a woman could be President...but she should be an extremely less scandalous, lying, deceiving, incompetent, and more qualified. Americans deserve better, and women deserve a better representative.

Her own staff described her as 'often confused' and 'technology challenged'. I guess according to you that means they are 'sexist'.

Liberals need to grow up or at least out of their immature stage where they feel the need to engage in childish name-calling when encountering someone who refuses to be assimilated and actually thinks for themselves, having an opinion of their own.

You've been crying "Wolf" for too long. NaziCons have lost all credibility regarding Hillary. No one cares!

The-Boy-Who-Cried-Wolf.png

mzl.hynnngrg.320x480-75.jpg

NaziCons have cried "wolf" so many times against the Clintons that when a real "wolf" shows up - most sane people don't give a shit. I don't give a shit. NaziCons owe the Clintons many "get out of jail free" cards.

See, that's what I am talking about, Lakhota. I try to engage in a serious discussion with you, and instead you turn to name-calling and post cartoons. Until you libs grow up you're just going to have to continue to sit at the kids' table.

See, that's what I am talking about, Lakhota. I try to engage in a serious discussion with you, and instead you turn to name-calling and post cartoons. Until you libs grow up you're just going to have to continue to sit at the kids' table.

There is nothing "serious" about you - except distortions, hate, and lies.

More personal attacks, surprise surprise.

Above I posted information on Hillary's VP. None of it was really negative, yet you feel the need to attack me personally than to discuss Hillary's choice of VP. That's your problem, not mine.

Grow up, and maybe we can talk. For not I will just ignore you.

Yes, you set a stellar example of trying to get distortions, hate and lies out of political discourse ...

Amen!

It takes a special kind of stupid to think straight men actually hate women in any way, shape or form.

But then again the idea that people actually hate someone because of their skin color or nose shape is basically just as retarded.

Speaking of women, that is another one of Donnie's problems. Between Hispanics and Women, he is toast in November. And McConnell will feel stupid when she appoints a liberal to the USSC. It is a lose, lose proposition for the GOP.

THANK YOU DONALD FOR BEING THE CLOWN THAT YOU ARE!

[Q

Speaking of women, that is another one of Donnie's problems. Between Hispanics and Women, he is toast in November. And McConnell will feel stupid when she appoints a liberal to the USSC. It is a lose, lose proposition for the GOP.

Moon Bat women may vote for him but women that know that Crooked Hillary has no intentions of protecting them against Muslims or illegals or have been without work in Obama's dismal economy sure as hell won't vote for her.

The Mexican flag waving shitheads with the anchor babies may vote for Crooked Hillary but there are many blue collar workers that may have voted Democrat in the past that like what Trump is telling them.

Then there are the Commie Bernie voters that say no way in hell are they going to vote for the Bitch of Wall Street.

The Bitch has been tanking in the polls lately and Trump hasn't even really started to remind the American people what a corrupt incompetent dishonest lying piece of shit she is.

[Q

Moon Bat women may vote for him but women that know that Crooked Hillary has no intentions of protecting them against Muslims or illegals or have been without work in Obama's dismal economy sure as hell won't vote for her.

The Mexican flag waving shitheads with the anchor babies may vote for Crooked Hillary but there are many blue collar workers that may have voted Democrat in the past that like what Trump is telling them.

Then there are the Commie Bernie voters that say no way in hell are they going to vote for the Bitch of Wall Street.

The Bitch has been tanking in the polls lately and Trump hasn't even really started to remind the American people what a corrupt incompetent dishonest lying piece of shit she is.

Funny. Only in your NaziCon mind...

Forum List

Back