It's Tim Kaine

Tim Kaine reminds me of W.C. Fields.

578e570c1900001e028a7036.jpeg

b73f66096cbc7c0646137e62fd153969.jpg

1410726221.jpg

Why would you care? You're obviously too young and immature to vote.
My first vote was in 2007.

I have voted in nearly every election and primary since.

Yeah, sure you did...

I have even worked the polls several times.

Sure you have... Pole dancing maybe...

Stop pretending you deserve to breathe the same air as I do. You don't.

I'm sorry you were raised that way. I feel sorry for you.

My first vote was in 2007.

I have voted in nearly every election and primary since.

Yeah, sure you did...

I have even worked the polls several times.

Sure you have... Pole dancing maybe...

Stop pretending you deserve to breathe the same air as I do. You don't.

I'm sorry you were raised that way. I feel sorry for you.
Why did you respond to the same post again minutes later?

Last couple hours I had Tim Kaine confused with Jim Webb. They're both from Virginia, right? Whatever, I'm pretty stoned right now. I don't get any news out here in the hinterlands and I heard Senator from Virginia and I got Jim Webb stuck in my brain.

So who is Tim Kaine? Blah. Nobody cares. Diet Sprite

Last couple hours I had Tim Kaine confused with Jim Webb. They're both from Virginia, right? Whatever, I'm pretty stoned right now. I don't get any news out here in the hinterlands and I heard Senator from Virginia and I got Jim Webb stuck in my brain.

So who is Tim Kaine? Blah. Nobody cares. Diet Sprite
Senator of Virginia.

Keane is obviously the safest and smartest pick. The hardcore Left will whine, but too bad.

He'll bring in Virginia, and that cuts off an important state. He'll make Pence look like a cranky pastor in the debates. He's experienced & savvy and won't say anything stupid.

And that's about it. That's all they need him to do.

As someone who used to vote more Republican than Democrat - I actually feel sorry for the GOP. It has turned to shit. Hell, I even voted for Nixon. However, Reagan ended me ever voting Republican again. The Republican Party now has the worst of all people: haters, racists, religious nuts - and the least educated and dumbest among us. In short - the party of stupid.
"Last time you idiots got it right was Nixon"

:lol: seems legit bro :thup:

Why is it a plus for the vice president to speak spanish?
He'll win Hispanic votes for one thing.
so you think that Hispanics are that stupid?...they understand English....start respecting them and quit using them for votes would be better...
Folks like to hear their own language. Would you vote for someone who only spoke Spanish or French to you?
news flash junky....the American Hispanics who were born here and will be voting CAN speak English....yea i know its shocking....like i said dont treat them like they are stupid and dont be so fucking condescending....
I guess that's a "no".
read my last point.....thats you and your whole party.....and they know that.....

He'll win Hispanic votes for one thing.
so you think that Hispanics are that stupid?...they understand English....start respecting them and quit using them for votes would be better...
Folks like to hear their own language. Would you vote for someone who only spoke Spanish or French to you?
news flash junky....the American Hispanics who were born here and will be voting CAN speak English....yea i know its shocking....like i said dont treat them like they are stupid and dont be so fucking condescending....
I guess that's a "no".
read my last point.....thats you and your whole party.....and they know that.....

Oh they'll figure it out in time. As they dwindle.

It takes a special kind of shithead to be a Democrat seeing that the Democrat Party is a party of greed, hate, anti liberty and destruction. I think we all know that.

However, a shithead Democrat that chooses to be part of a Crooked Hillary ticket is really a scumbag knowing how dishonest, corrupt, lying and incompetent the bitch is.

It takes a special kind of shithead to be a Democrat seeing that the Democrat Party is a party of greed, hate, anti liberty and destruction. I think we all know that.

However, a shithead Democrat that chooses to be part of a Crooked Hillary ticket is really a scumbag knowing how dishonest, corrupt, lying and incompetent the bitch is.

Well, people can vote for Honest Don:

All Mostly False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

I guess that's a "no".

Oh they'll figure it out in time. As they dwindle.
most of them already have,but like most people they have that 2 party only mentality........if trump would have used some tact and diplomacy,he would have over 50% of them on his side.....

Forum List

Back