Top DNC Official Wanted to Use Bernie Sanders’s Religious Beliefs Against Him

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Did DNC operatives have an issue with a Jewish president or did they feel it was fair game to play on anti-Semitic fears?

To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Date: 2016-05-05 03:31
Subject: No shit
It might may no difference, but for KY and WVA can we get someone to ask his belief. Does he believe in a God. He had skated on saying he has a Jewish heritage. I think I read he is an atheist. This could make several points difference with my peeps. My Southern Baptist peeps would draw a big difference between a Jew and an atheist.

New Leak: Top DNC Official Wanted to Use Bernie Sanders’s Religious Beliefs Against Him

Did DNC operatives have an issue with a Jewish president or did they feel it was fair game to play on anti-Semitic fears?

It might may no difference, but for KY and WVA can we get someone to ask his belief. Does he believe in a God. He had skated on saying he has a Jewish heritage. I think I read he is an atheist. This could make several points difference with my peeps. My Southern Baptist peeps would draw a big difference between a Jew and an atheist.

New Leak: Top DNC Official Wanted to Use Bernie Sanders’s Religious Beliefs Against Him
Wow! Democrats showing us that in 2016 they are still as racist as they were when they created the klan,segregation,Jim crow laws etc! Time to spread this to every Bernie supporter I know

Wow! Democrats showing us that in 2016 they are still as racist as they were when they created the klan,segregation,Jim crow laws etc! Time to spread this to every Bernie supporter I know

No shit.....the more things change..the more they stay the saame....no wonder they think.everyone is racisr......because they are so racist

Don't doubt that at all (the OP).

But this:

" ... no wonder they think.everyone is racisr......because they are so racist"

Ya'll did that to yourselves and the world saw it, sorry. And ya just keep digging. Cause you're into it. Don't deny it, show us you're not politically correct for once.

Odious already has, you don't have to be the first now.

Democrats are the lowest of the low.

Nah, they're in the same pit with the Republicans.

But the lowest of the low are the mindfucked partisanshitheads.

You would know being one of the partisanshitheads ring leaders. It is a said state of affairs that this sort of crap is still part of the political process though. It truly is.

A single person wanted to use Sanders' religion against him. The Democrats didn't go that route...because they are Democrats.

Democrats are the lowest of the low.

Nah, they're in the same pit with the Republicans.

But the lowest of the low are the mindfucked partisanshitheads.

You would know being one of the partisanshitheads ring leaders. It is a said state of affairs that this sort of crap is still part of the political process though. It truly is.

Yeah I'm all about one party. Read some posts of mine. You're like everyone else. "Oh it's awful, but I hate ________".

A single person wanted to use Sanders' religion against him. The Democrats didn't go that route...because they are Democrats.

It was DISCUSSED. And fortunately someone thought better of it. THAT person is the Democrat. The rest are progressive scum.

No.

What you do have is a thread that fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

It was DISCUSSED. And fortunately someone thought better of it. THAT person is the Democrat. The rest are progressive scum.

What more can I say? Democrats shot it down, there are assholes in every walk of life, the difference between Democrats and Republicans is in the D party it's a minority while Republicans are supporting a candidate who felt it necessary to impugn the reputation of a federal judge over his heritage in a sad, obvious attempt to stifle the justice system.

It's good that you've stopped even pretending you were ever a liberal Democrat. You absolutely sucked at that charade, and it fooled nobody.

Wrong silly pussy. I AM a liberal Democrat. I am not, and never will be a progressive POS. Please notice I specified that it was the DEMOCRAT that put the kaibosh on the progressive plans to use religion as a weapon.

So you despise all actual liberals and all actual Democrats, and parrot every GOP talking point you're fed, but you're really a liberal Democrat.

I'm sure everyone believes that.

So you despise all actual liberals and all actual Democrats, and parrot every GOP talking point you're fed, but you're really a liberal Democrat.

I'm sure everyone believes that.

No I despise collectivists, which is what progressives are. They want Big Government even though we have seen the inevitable result of Big Government. I am a Jeffersonian Democrat and JFK is one of my hero's for all of his personal faults. What I desire is what the Founders of this country desired, LIBERTY from Government. That is what liberalism is all about. I despise multi national corporations, you like them. I am all for gay marriage, hell I am all for the freedom of every person to do as they please so long as they harm no one other than themselves. You don't. You want to control every aspect of a persons life as if you are somehow special. You're not, neither are progressives. Progressives have supported the murder of millions of people over the last 100 years all in their quest for one huge collective government.

That is what liberalism is all about.

I used to call myself a libertarian, because I was.

Then the libertarians all shifted hard right.

Thus, I'm no longer a libertarian, even though my positions haven't changed. If I called myself a libertarian, I'd be lying.

Your definition of liberal is used by nobody except you. Hence, you are not a liberal, no matter what you call yourself.

You want to control every aspect of a persons life as if you are somehow special.

No, I've never said or implied any such thing. You're making up a crazy strawman, because you're not capable of honestly debating me or any liberal on this board.

Now, back to the topic. Who else do you want jailed in the name of TheParty? And was that one of the principles of the founding fathers, to jail their political opponents on trumped-up charges?

Forum List

Back