It's that time again

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

It's that time again. It's time for both parties to pass another budget deal that spends trillions more as the country reals with increasing inflation, after raising the debt ceiling for the trillionth time with the GOP openly throwing a fit about it so they can try and keep getting votes next election

Notice all the democrats are only upset more is not being spent

Geesh, these people all suck. I'm so tired of it all.

Lock the doors to the congress hall.
One corrupt fuktard gets shot in the head every minute, starting with the Nazicrats, until ALL of Congress turns over ALL of their bank account numbers and access codes to The Peoples Republic of the USA, voluntarily leaves office and signs a legally binding contract to NEVER enter any job again that deals with money, politics, or being in management of any company or business, and spends 10 years patrolling the border in their undewear.

hunter-pointing-gun-towards-camera-16070462.jpg

The GOP

The only organization in the universe that could let the democrat party be a viable party

Go ahead and keep voting for your congress-critter. I haven't voted for my 6th district congress-critter in at least 5 cycles. One fuckin' lawyer was replaced with another so why bother? I just leave the space blank.

Forum List

Back