It's simple logic guys!

moreover, hillary has won the states that have closed democratic primaries, and oh, by the way, all of the state a nominee NEEDS to win in the general.

whatever you say, dillhole. :rolleyes:

Reread my statement and try to think for once in your life would you? It's 100% true from a logical standpoint. What one chooses to conclude regarding why...well that's a different matter altogether.

But then again I'm not sure why I'm bothering with you on this. As the saying goes, you can't teach a cat how to fly.

Reread my statement and try to think for once in your life would you? It's 100% true from a logical standpoint. What one chooses to conclude regarding why...well that's a different matter altogether.

But then again I'm not sure why I'm bothering with you on this. As the saying goes, you can't teach a cat how to fly.

YOU reread your statement... you know, the foolish one that says no other logical explanation exists. :eusa_whistle:

So simple in fact, that I won't even bother offering the only logical conclusion.

A. Hillary and her supporters have been suggesting for quite some time that she is more electable than Obama in the general.

B. Logically, the only way this could be true is if people who would vote for her, won't vote for Obama.

YOU reread your statement... you know, the foolish one that says "no other logical explanation exists". :eusa_whistle:

If you're going to quote me, at least do so in good faith. That isn't what I said. You are a worthless hack and a lying sack of shit.

Here you go Glori Hole.

Now tell me exactly how A could be true without B also being true?

A. Hillary and her supporters have been suggesting for quite some time that she is more electable than Obama in the general.

B. Logically, the only way this could be true is if people who would vote for her, won't vote for Obama.

YOU reread your statement... you know, the foolish one that says no other logical explanation exists. :eusa_whistle:

So simple in fact, that I won't even bother offering the only logical conclusion.

AND i will add, that some republicans as well as some independents, aren't crazy about mccain and would, after voting for mccain in a closed republican primary, might tend to vote for hillary in the general, but would never consider obama.

face it dude, you are incorrect in your assumption.

You are retarded.

If she is more electable, then necessarily, there are people that would vote for her that wouldn't vote for Obama. To challenge this simple truism is the dumbest thing I've ever heard on a messageboard. Seriously.

If you're going to quote me, at least do so in good faith. That isn't what I said. You are a worthless hack and a lying sack of shit.

:rofl:

i took the quotes off before you even posted this cuz i realized it was a paraphrase, not a quote... still, the fact remains, it is the essence of what you said and everyone can see that, so be careful who you call a liar, agenda ho.

You are retarded.

If she is more electable, then necessarily, there are people that would vote for her that wouldn't vote for Obama. To challenge this simple truism is the dumbest thing I've ever heard on a messageboard. Seriously.

:cuckoo:

i love getting you riled up, it's so entertaining!

calm down. i get what you are saying and it is misleading to say it is the ONLY explanation. you see, there are the republicans and independents who voted for obama in the primary, but will not support him in the general, plus the republicans and the independents who voted for mccain in the primary, but might support hillary in the general. ;)

Then explain how it can be that Hillary is more electable even if everyone that would vote for her would also vote for Obama?

all i'm saying is there ARE other factors that make her more electable than him...

OBVIOUSLY she needs the votes, silly.

i love getting you riled up, it's so entertaining!

calm down. i get what you are saying and it is misleading to say it is the ONLY explanation. you see, there are the republicans and independents who voted for obama in the primary, but will not support him in the general plus the republicans and the independents who voted for mccain in the primary, but might support hillary in the general. ;)

How do you know this about the primaries? That's pure speculation on your part and given that you can't think for yourself and worship at the alter-ego of peck, you have zero credibility.

all i'm saying is there ARE other factors that make her more electable than him...

OBVIOUSLY she needs the votes, silly.

Apparently that wasn't so obvious to you since you needed it beaten into your skull four times before you got it.

Then explain how it can be that Hillary is more electable even IF everyone that would vote for her would also vote for Obama?

i don't think it's true that everyone who voted for hillary in the primary would vote for obama in the general. are we talking about the election here, or just logic? cuz your premise is false...

i don't think it's true that everyone who voted for hillary in the primary would vote for obama in the general. are we talking about the election here, or just logic? cuz your premise is false...

I said nothing about who people voted for in the primaries.

I know thinking gives you a migraine but try to follow this simple logic:

If Hillary Clinton is a more electable candidate for president than Barack Obama, in a general election against John McCain, THEN IT MUST BE TRUE that there are people who would vote for Clinton THAT WOULD NOT vote for Obama. My 2 1/2 year old could comprehend this. I'm almost certain you are being intentionally retarded because if you were honestly this stupid, I can't imagine how you even manage to log on.

Forum List

Back