Why the Long Primary Battle will Help Obama win in Nov

MsWikia

May 19, 2008
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-creamer/why-the-long-primary-batt_b_102848.html

1. It will all be over soon enough, with respect to the delegate count

2. The long Democratic primary season has engaged millions of new voters

3. In general, people are more likely to "act themselves" into a belief or commitment than to be convinced by argument

4. The long primary has forced the Obama campaign to develop organizations in all 50 states.

5. The battle has hugely increased Democratic registration.

6. The long primary fight has battle-hardened the Obama organization.

7.The continuing primary drama has swelled the number of individual Obama donors.

8.The long primary campaign has battle hardened the candidate.

9. The most difficult issues have already been vetted.

10. Obama's big trump card in the fall election is his ability to change the electorate - to register and mobilize millions of voters who have not voted before.

READ THE ARTICLE FOR MORE DETAILS!

10. Obama's big trump card in the fall election is his ability to change the electorate - to register and mobilize millions of voters who have not voted before.

You're right, he has mobilized a lot of voters, but there are just as many signing up to vote to keep him out of the White House as there are trying to put him in the White House. Otherwise, he would have won this thing a loooooooong time ago.

That's the right wing spin on it. What it really is ... is that we had two really strong candidates... titans, actually. So i wouldn't worry about it come November.

Titans...........................uh yeah if you're a fucking MARXIST.................legends in their own minds!:eusa_drool: :eusa_think: :eusa_whistle: :rolleyes:

That's the right wing spin on it. What it really is ... is that we had two really strong candidates... titans, actually. So i wouldn't worry about it come November.

No, it's simple logic.

While yes, Clinton was a strong candidate. Barack Obama draws thousands of people to his campaign rallies. He fills auditoriums. His support is MUCH more vocal than her support. Yet, he still can't seal the deal. There's a silent group of anti-Obama voters out there, and they aren't necessarily Clinton supporters, either.

No, it's simple logic.

While yes, Clinton was a strong candidate. Barack Obama draws thousands of people to his campaign rallies. He fills auditoriums. His support is MUCH more vocal than her support. Yet, he still can't seal the deal. There's a silent group of anti-Obama voters out there, and they aren't necessarily Clinton supporters, either.

Do we actually believe that Marxism is the way of the future now...................?:eusa_think: :rolleyes:

Excuse me but I'm not singing "Please won't you be my neighbor" or commrade any time soon..........!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Much better Wikia. A message of hope as opposed to all the crying of how Obama will lose because Hillary exists.

New Topics

Forum List

Back