It's simple logic guys!

I said nothing about who people voted for in the primaries.

I know thinking gives you a migraine but try to follow this simple logic:

If Hillary Clinton is a more electable candidate for president than Barack Obama, in a general election against John McCain, THEN IT MUST BE TRUE that there are people who would vote for Clinton THAT WOULD NOT vote for Obama. My 2 1/2 year old could comprehend this. I'm almost certain you are being intentionally retarded because if you were honestly this stupid, I can't imagine how you even manage to log on.

aaah! but i did manage to log on, didn't i?

funny thing is, i was thinking the same of you being intentionally misleading with your premise! ;)
AND i think you know i'm right, which is why you are soooo upset! :rolleyes:

try and save that condescension crap for your wife, eh? :eusa_whistle:

D. If all this is true, what possible difference between the two could cause people who would vote for Hillary to NOT vote for Obama?

Hmmmm? Let me think????

by the way, just what are you implying with this statement? :eusa_think:

oh, i know! it's that pesky "IF" that will get you off the hook, right?
ask your two year old, i'm not sure...

How do you know this about the primaries? That's pure speculation on your part and given that you can't think for yourself and worship at the alter-ego of peck, you have zero credibility.

What's pure speculation is your racist assumption that white people won't vote for Hillary because they are racist. Not only did she never make such a claim, she never even once came close to implying it and there are many other reasons that people would choose her over Obama.

Why are you so bent on making a racial issue where none exists? You are USING black people to slam someone.

Truly, I don't understand it.

I said nothing about who people voted for in the primaries.

I know thinking gives you a migraine but try to follow this simple logic:

If Hillary Clinton is a more electable candidate for president than Barack Obama, in a general election against John McCain, THEN IT MUST BE TRUE that there are people who would vote for Clinton THAT WOULD NOT vote for Obama. My 2 1/2 year old could comprehend this. I'm almost certain you are being intentionally retarded because if you were honestly this stupid, I can't imagine how you even manage to log on.

There are also many states with closed primaries where the indies don't get to vote...GET IT YET??? Or where indies might have voted Republican in the primary might go Dem in the general.

DUH!

it's his typical m.o. of attempting to trap you into responding to his false premise and then calling you retarded for looking past his pretzel logic and <gasp> wanting to actually discuss the actual facts of the subject at hand.

you see, that way he always gets to call SOMEONE a retard and well, he needs that, obviously...

sad. :(

it's his typical m.o. of attempting to trap you into responding to his false premise and then calling you retarded for looking past his pretzel logic and <gasp> wanting to actually discuss the actual facts of the subject at hand.

you see, that way he always gets to call SOMEONE a retard and well, he needs that, obviously...

sad. :(

Well, that is true. But even though he likes to post racist jokes I never really thought he'd use black people in this manner.

Why do you Dems pretend you won't be voting for whoever ends up being your nominee?

You're all going to take whatever you get, and vote. You KNOW you will, because deep down inside you'd rather have that than McCain.

The sooner you all start admitting it, the sooner you can get back to the issues.

You're tearing your party apart over race, when it's not going to be an issue in the general anyway. If Hillary gets the nom, black dems will still vote dem. If Obama gets it, white dems will still vote Obama.

Get the fuck over it and get back to the issues for christ's sake. I haven't seen a good dem debate over ISSUES in fucking MONTHS. It's getting really old, folks.

Why do you Dems pretend you won't be voting for whoever ends up being your nominee?

You're all going to take whatever you get, and vote. You KNOW you will, because deep down inside you'd rather have that than McCain.

The sooner you all start admitting it, the sooner you can get back to the issues.

You're tearing your party apart over race, when it's not going to be an issue in the general anyway. If Hillary gets the nom, black dems will still vote dem. If Obama gets it, white dems will still vote Obama.

Get the fuck over it and get back to the issues for christ's sake. I haven't seen a good dem debate over ISSUES in fucking MONTHS. It's getting really old, folks.

I agree. It's Hillary's fault though for refusing to lose with dignity.

So simple in fact, that I won't even bother offering the only logical conclusion.

A. Hillary and her supporters have been suggesting for quite some time that she is more electable than Obama in the general.

B. Logically, the only way this could be true is if people who would vote for her, won't vote for Obama.

C. They've also been saying quite adamantly that they are almost identical when it comes to the issues.

D. If all this is true, what possible difference between the two could cause people who would vote for Hillary to NOT vote for Obama?

Hmmmm? Let me think???? :eusa_think:

Obviously you can't get an arc between those two brain cells. Add in FL and MI, and give Hillary the superdelegates that she has earned but have decided to follow the Obama flock instead and your boy is pissing up a rope.

Obviously, logic wasn't your gig in school, huh? That's okay. It doesn't appear to be much of an attribute for ANY Obama supporter.

Hmmm? I don't seem to recall Hillary ever making any of these assertions to support her notion that she is more electable. But I do recall a very prominant comment she made that can very reasonably be interpretted as suggesting many of her white supporters won't vote for Obama.

uh, what is the difference btwn hillary's view on the war on terror and obama's....on talking to iran....it appears you don't know the facts

Obviously you can't get an arc between those two brain cells. Add in FL and MI, and give Hillary the superdelegates that she has earned but have decided to follow the Obama flock instead and your boy is pissing up a rope.

Obviously, logic wasn't your gig in school, huh? That's okay. It doesn't appear to be much of an attribute for ANY Obama supporter.

Newflash: FL and MI DON'T count.

And for the record: Perfect score on the logic sections of the GMAT and GRE. :D

uh, what is the difference btwn hillary's view on the war on terror and obama's....on talking to iran....it appears you don't know the facts

I didn't say they were the same on the issues. I was using the bogus points of others against them. It appears you can't comprehend what you read.

I didn't say they were the same on the issues. I was using the bogus points of others against them. It appears you can't comprehend what you read.

you can't read...you said hillary never said that would make her more electable...she did and that is a major difference between her and obama...that is why she claims she is more experienced and don't forget the 3AM ad silly boy....

Forum List

Back