It's simple logic guys!

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
So simple in fact, that I won't even bother offering the only logical conclusion.

A. Hillary and her supporters have been suggesting for quite some time that she is more electable than Obama in the general.

B. Logically, the only way this could be true is if people who would vote for her, won't vote for Obama.

C. They've also been saying quite adamantly that they are almost identical when it comes to the issues.

D. If all this is true, what possible difference between the two could cause people who would vote for Hillary to NOT vote for Obama?

Hmmmm? Let me think???? :eusa_think:

Asked and answered logically by yours truly.

This has been another episode of Mani plays the race card.

In case you missed it the first time, here's the answer.

The economy. The probable fact that the Republicans will swift-boat his ass into
oblivion. Iraq. Terrorism.

She's just got bigger balls than Obama. He's a cupcake supported by eggheads and hippies.

• Banned

The economy. The probable fact that the Republicans will swift-boat his ass into

She's just got bigger balls than Obama. He's a cupcake supported by eggheads and hippies.

Hmmm? I don't seem to recall Hillary ever making any of these assertions to support her notion that she is more electable. But I do recall a very prominant comment she made that can very reasonably be interpretted as suggesting many of her white supporters won't vote for Obama.

• Banned
Asked and answered logically by yours truly.

This has been another episode of Mani plays the race card.

How do you know I was highlighting their racial differences?

Hmmm? Does someone have a complex???

Very telling indeed.:eusa_whistle:

A. They both have the same polices.

B. One is half Black and half White the other is White.

C. One is a Man and one is a Female.

Obviously B and C are having huge factors in how people vote, which is sad.

What does this say about America? are we not over our racial issues? are we not over our gender issues?

• Banned
A. They both have the same polices.

B. One is half Black and half White the other is White.

C. One is a Man and one is a Female.

Obviously B and C are having huge factors in how people vote, which is sad.

Right. But only B is being trumpeted by only one of the candidates.

And that is even sadder.

I think that's about right.

There are numerous differences between the two that have nothing to do with race/gender/policy.

Wright. Ayers. Vince Foster. Experience (or perception thereof). Change. Old Guard. Etc, etc.

Stupid assesment...Not to mention McCain is already being swiftboated as being a comunist sympathizer... People however are gettting tired of these tactics... Obama is stronger on both Iraq and terrorism than either other candidate.. Hell McCain cant even tell the diff between sunni and shia...

Stupid assesment...Not to mention McCain is already being swiftboated as being a comunist sympathizer... People however are gettting tired of these tactics... Obama is stronger on both Iraq and terrorism than either other candidate.. Hell McCain cant even tell the diff between sunni and shia...

Sadly, people aren't tired of these tactics. Read a few of Mani's threads. It's what he does best.

There are numerous differences between the two that have nothing to do with race/gender/policy.

Wright. Ayers. Vince Foster. Experience (or perception thereof). Change. Old Guard. Etc, etc.

And nobody knows how many Republicans temporarily became Dems so they could vote for the candidate they want McCain to run against.
I'm only half joking.

So simple in fact, that I won't even bother offering the only logical conclusion.

A. Hillary and her supporters have been suggesting for quite some time that she is more electable than Obama in the general.

B. Logically, the only way this could be true is if people who would vote for her, won't vote for Obama.

wrong again, merlin!

how about considering the fact that, for the most part, the states that obama has won are those that have open primaries where republicans and independents can vote in the democatic primary.

clearly, another "logical explanation" exists.

i'm sure i don't need to spell it out for you... do i? :rolleyes:

And nobody knows how many Republicans temporarily became Dems so they could vote for the candidate they want McCain to run against.
I'm only half joking.

exactly! (i hadn't seen this before i posted)

"half joking"? it's definitely a factor.

Hillary's viewed as more moderate.
She's also considered to be a little more savvy.

wrong again, merlin!

how about considering the fact that, for the most part, the states that obama has won are those that have open primaries where republicans and independents can vote in the democatic primary.

clearly, another "logical explanation" exists.

i'm sure i don't need to spell it out for you... do i? :rolleyes:

Your ability to reason logically is astonishingly abysmal. Sorry, it's 100% right. You are 100%...artard.

Forum List

Back