It's Really Too Bad....

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
That on such a great day all talk radio could do was speak ill of the president.

Funny, one of the lead stories out there today is Rush Limbaugh praising Obama for getting Osama.

I can't honestly say whether its true because I was working while Rush was on. But that's what Im seeing online. But the parts I did hear of Rush had him giving the President Props.

Funny, one of the lead stories out there today is Rush Limbaugh praising Obama for getting Osama.

I can't honestly say whether its true because I was working while Rush was on. But that's what Im seeing online. But the parts I did hear of Rush had him giving the President Props.

If you listen to what Rush actually said, it was insulting towards Obama. He basically spent the first 8 minutes of his show discounting Obama's decision making.

Of course, that's most likely what he did with the other 2:52 as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

If you listen to what Rush actually said, it was insulting towards Obama. He basically spent the first 8 minutes of his show discounting Obama's decision making.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG8qOzL8Hhk]YouTube - Rush Limbaugh: "Thank God For President Obama"[/ame]

What a BS lie... I actually listened to talk radio today and all I did was hear them say that TODAY lets celebrate.
Of course there was the occasional criticism.... Hell, the left has been blasting the war for 9 yrs, NOW all of a sudden they claim victory.

I am thrilled that Obama got him! That don't mean that I am all of a sudden going to forget that I hate Obamas politics though.

Props to him this time. :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG8qOzL8Hhk]YouTube - Rush Limbaugh: "Thank God For President Obama"[/ame]

What a BS lie... I actually listened to talk radio today and all I did was hear them say that TODAY lets celebrate.
Of course there was the occasional criticism.... Hell, the left has been blasting the war for 9 yrs, NOW all of a sudden they claim victory.

I am thrilled that Obama got him! That don't mean that I am all of a sudden going to forget that I hate Obamas politics though.

If you're going to Neg rep me, at least have some fucking clue what you're talking about. I attached the audio. Perhaps you didn't listen to that part, or perhaps you didn't actually pay attention to the clip I provided.

Unlike you, Rush was not man enough to give props to Obam - go ahead, listen for yourself.

Well the folks on MSNBC were doing their part this morning. One long Obama dick suck for his courage, leadership, etc., etc., etc. I'd bet Mika ran right out after Morning Joe and bought an Obama dildo.

Wrong war, sparky. :doubt:

I heard Rush a little bit on Monday. He was praising Obama.

Yes, he did point out how many times Obama used the words "I", "me", and "mine" in his speech on Sunday night, and the fact that he barely mentioned the military who carried out the operation.

So to say all talk radio could do is "talk ill of the President" is an outright lie. I've heard mostly all praising.

Last edited:

YouTube - Rush Limbaugh: "Thank God For President Obama"

yep, especially those that were for the war before they were against the war.

Yes, he did point out how many times Obama used the words "I", "me", and "mine" in his speech on Sunday night, and the fact that he barely mentioned the military who carried out the operation.

So to say all talk radio could do is "talk ill of the President" is an outright lie. I've heard mostly all praising.

"I", "me", and "mine" were EXACTLY the words I wanted to hear from our CinC. It's called leadership and taking responsibility for your actions. Obama gave the order, based on intense intelleigence and planning. While he has hundreds of people to thank for the intelligence, the decision to send in troops, rather than simply drop a bomb, was his, and his alone. Obama was taking responsibility for this action as he knew it was a risk, and one tha could have serious consequences in the months ahead.

yep, especially those that were for the war before they were against the war.

Keeping in mind that many were for the war because they were told by the POTUS that Iraq had WMD. Many ended up being against the war after they found out they had been lied to.

"I", "me", and "mine" were EXACTLY the words I wanted to hear from our CinC. It's called leadership and taking responsibility for your actions. Obama gave the order, based on intense intelleigence and planning. While he has hundreds of people to thank for the intelligence, the decision to send in troops, rather than simply drop a bomb, was his, and his alone. Obama was taking responsibility for this action as he knew it was a risk, and one tha could have serious consequences in the months ahead.

Its Sad his leadership doesn't extend past himself but then that was very notable when he was running from the office in the first place

Its Sad his leadership doesn't extend past himself but then that was very notable when he was running from the office in the first place

I'm sorry, what were you blabbering about?

YouTube - Rush Limbaugh: "Thank God For President Obama"

If you're going to Neg rep me, at least have some fucking clue what you're talking about. I attached the audio. Perhaps you didn't listen to that part, or perhaps you didn't actually pay attention to the clip I provided.

Unlike you, Rush was not man enough to give props to Obam - go ahead, listen for yourself.

Yeah - Rush should give props to Obama.
Hey - you think Obama will man-up and give GW Bush props?

That's nothing did you hear the new's Palin had the Temerity to Thank the Troops and OMG BUSH

That's nothing did you hear the new's Palin had the Temerity to Thank the Troops and OMG BUSH

She sure knows how to fire up the Left, doesn't she... !! :clap2:

Does anyone actually give a shit what Palin says or does these days?

Forum List

Back