It's Really Too Bad....

What a BS lie... I actually listened to talk radio today and all I did was hear them say that TODAY lets celebrate.
Of course there was the occasional criticism.... Hell, the left has been blasting the war for 9 yrs, NOW all of a sudden they claim victory.

I am thrilled that Obama got him! That don't mean that I am all of a sudden going to forget that I hate Obamas politics though.

Props to him this time. :clap2:

If you're going to Neg rep me, at least have some fucking clue what you're talking about. I attached the audio. Perhaps you didn't listen to that part, or perhaps you didn't actually pay attention to the clip I provided.

Unlike you, Rush was not man enough to give props to Obam - go ahead, listen for yourself.

Yeah - Rush should give props to Obama.
Hey - you think Obama will man-up and give GW Bush props?

Actually, he did. He called Bush both before and after the mission. Obama recognized the part played by the previous administration, even if his hysterical followers don't.

So many people have worked so long and so hard to bring this about.... Obama made a hard decision. But.... that's what he signed up for. He's supposed to do that. He's the damned President. I congratulate him on doing the hard part of the job well. I just wish he'd do the rest of it better.

What a BS lie... I actually listened to talk radio today and all I did was hear them say that TODAY lets celebrate.
Of course there was the occasional criticism.... Hell, the left has been blasting the war for 9 yrs, NOW all of a sudden they claim victory.

I am thrilled that Obama got him! That don't mean that I am all of a sudden going to forget that I hate Obamas politics though.

If you're going to Neg rep me, at least have some fucking clue what you're talking about. I attached the audio. Perhaps you didn't listen to that part, or perhaps you didn't actually pay attention to the clip I provided.

Unlike you, Rush was not man enough to give props to Obam - go ahead, listen for yourself.

Give Bush props for what? Failing for 7 years to find Bin Laden? Leaving the job for President Obama to take over and accomplish in 2?

I'm sure he did when called and gave Bush the news. Of course, he didn't gloat about it. That's "manning up" to me.

Give Bush props for what? Failing for 7 years to find Bin Laden? Leaving the job for President Obama to take over and accomplish in 2?

Bush props for Gitmo, waterboarding, rendition.....you know, all the stuff that was essential to keep Osama from dying of old age and that the bleeding-heart left opposed.
Sheesh!

Actually, even here on Fox 11 in LA, the reader also called Osama, Obama....and he is a very liberal person, he kinda stuttered after wards:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:::eusa_whistle:....But like I said, who cares what he is called...he is dead.

Last edited:
Yesterday, I listened to Beck and Boortz "accidently" call Osama (oopsies) Obama repeatedly.

They've actually all been doing this. The lady on NPR's morning news slipped up yesterday too and said "Obama". Not that I'm defending Faux news or anything.

Actually, even here on Foxx 11 in LA, the reader also called Osama, Obama....and he is a very liberal person, he kinda stuttered after wards:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:::eusa_whistle:....But like I said, who cares what he is called...he is dead.

Even when I discuss Osama's death with my wife, we've made the same error.....afterall, there is only one letter difference between the two names.

Give GW Bush props for what, exactly? he credited Bush appropriately during his speech and also called him beforehand.

Last edited:

Give GW Bush props for what, exactly? he credited Bush appropriately during his speech and also called him beforehand.

See Post #27.

See Post #27.

heh...Except, there's no evidence any of the intel involved came from waterboarding, renditions etc...

nice effort.

Be patient.
It will eventually come out.
You are dancing on the head of a pin like Obie was in this past interview:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJTZwGfWIkM]YouTube - Obama's 100th Day Anniversary: Waterboarding is Torture[/ame]

I won't let you get away with that swill.

It's not "NOW all of a sudden" munch.

It's that only NOW there's something to celebrate about.

Under Bush the ENTIRE thing was an abysmal failure.

We weren't supposed to be there in the first place, but $hrub got us there and he wasn't able to get us out, because of his lack of leadership and terrible decision making skills.

Obama made great decisions, under terrible circumstances, and led us to Bin Laden's killing.

Khaddaffi's next.

See Post #27.

heh...Except, there's no evidence any of the intel involved came from waterboarding, renditions etc...

nice effort.

Be patient.

Oh, I see: you made a statement of fact but you have no evidence to back it up?

Typical.

Ol Rummie doesn't agree with you:
"The United States Department of Defense did not do waterboarding for interrogation purposes to anyone. It is true that some information that came from normal interrogation approaches at Guantanamo did lead to information that was beneficial in this instance. But it was not harsh treatment and it was not waterboarding.""

I won't let you get away with that swill.

It's not "NOW all of a sudden" munch.

It's that only NOW there's something to celebrate about.

Under Bush the ENTIRE thing was an abysmal failure.

We weren't supposed to be there in the first place, but $hrub got us there and he wasn't able to get us out, because of his lack of leadership and terrible decision making skills.

Obama made great decisions, under terrible circumstances, and led us to Bin Laden's killing.

Khaddaffi's next.

Oh really? Gaddafi is a threat to the USA? When did he attack us? Isn't this the same BS you cried about with Iraq? You idiots never cease to amaze me.

For one thing, Khaddaffi killed Americans in the past....it's been let go, and now he's tormenting his own people.

Secondly, his people have cried out and the United Nations aren't letting those cries go on deaf ears.

Get serious about life Ollie...everything isn't always about Politics.

Wise up.

nice effort.

Be patient.

Oh, I see: you made a statement of fact but you have no evidence to back it up?

Typical.

Ol Rummie doesn't agree with you:
"The United States Department of Defense did not do waterboarding for interrogation purposes to anyone. It is true that some information that came from normal interrogation approaches at Guantanamo did lead to information that was beneficial in this instance. But it was not harsh treatment and it was not waterboarding.""

Sorry to intrude into your sanitized gullible world. Admin. is already denying it as I post this, but the #1 rule in politics is to never ever admit you are wrong, even to the point of spinning (lying) about it, especially when you are still in office. Like I said, eventually proof will come out, even tho' it is being suppressed now.

Last edited:
For one thing, Khaddaffi killed Americans in the past....it's been let go, and now he's tormenting his own people.

Secondly, his people have cried out and the United Nations aren't letting those cries go on deaf ears.

Get serious about life Ollie...everything isn't always about Politics.

Wise up.

You need to look in a mirror and make that speech.

Forum List

Back