It’s passion week

remember all Thru the week what the Savior did for you.

What did he do for me, exactly?

Let me guess, after years and year and years of the economy rising, he suddenly decided it was him that done it.

Or... that he won the war in Iraq, or Afghanistan, or Syria, or against ISIS or WW2 or something?

Let me guess, after years and year and years of the economy rising, he suddenly decided it was him that done it.

Or... that he won the war in Iraq, or Afghanistan, or Syria, or against ISIS or WW2 or something?
God nor His Son Jesus started those wars
Only mans greed
Isaiah 2:7 tells us the uselessness of materialism and war machines

Only mans greed

And 2,000 years later, countries that claim to follow Jesus and God are still warring.

So, he didn't do anything.

Only mans greed

And 2,000 years later, countries that claim to follow Jesus and God are still warring.

You. Keep blaming God for everything
That isn’t the way it works
You have a false view of what you want God to be
I don’t know how others view God on this forum, but for me He.s been acting about what I expect
The Bible does say Satan is the god of this earth and that Christ teachings would be rejected
The day will come when there will be no violence

Last edited:
I like this passion week prayer. Merciful Father, may we never fear to invite the mercy of Christ into the darkest of memories and the most shameful of sins. May the darkness we contemplate during Holy Week be pierced by the light of Easter.

SO Baal is your savior?
YEAH, it's BAAL'S PASSION PLAY found as far back as on 700bc tablets predating the story Jesus plagiarism.
Jesus death scene came from The Marduk's Ordeal tablet (Baal's Passion Play) as the mythology of Bel (Baal).
It sits in The British Museum and you can research it online.
Isn't the information age a wonderful thing?
the Babylonian myth of Bel (Baal in
Hebrew) is described in a passion play in which:
(1) Bel is taken prisoner;
(2) Bel is tried in a great hall;
(3) Bel is smitten;
(4) Bel is led away to the Mount (a sacred grove on a
hilltop);
(5) with Bel are taken two malefactors, one of whom is
released;
(6) After Bel has gone to the Mount and is executed,
the city breaks into tumult;
(7) Bel's clothes are carried away;
(8.) Bel goes down into the Mount and disappears from
life;
(9) weeping women seek Bel at the Tomb;
(10) Bel is brought back to life.(3day resurrection)

Only mans greed

You. Keep blaming God for everything
That isn’t the way it works
You have a false view of what you want God to be
I don’t know how others view God on this forum, but for me He.s been acting about what I expect
The Bible does say Satan is the god of this earth and that Christ teachings would be rejected
The day will come when there will be no violence

and you are making fun of people in your avatar.

Why don't you put that into practice and remove that disgusting and false meme from your signature line? It's over the top HYPOCRISY!
Sometimes blunt honesty can be a little tough
You can try and rationalize away the lie in that meme about selling body parts by trying to put it over as "blunt honesty" but that dog is dead and can't hunt. To support that type of falsehood as truth is to lie, and then to post an OP with the message of Christ's sacrifice and redemption is beyond the pale.

Did you have family at Mountain Meadows back in the day? The Mormon morality of that episode then and the one you display within the single post to begin this thread now are of the same caliber. Sanctimonious Hypocrisy!

Why don't you put that into practice and remove that disgusting and false meme from your signature line? It's over the top HYPOCRISY!
Sometimes blunt honesty can be a little tough
You can try and rationalize away the lie in that meme about selling body parts by trying to put it over as "blunt honesty" but that dog is dead and can't hunt. To support that type of falsehood as truth is to lie, and then to post an OP with the message of Christ's sacrifice and redemption is beyond the pale.

Did you have family at Mountain Meadows back in the day? The Mormon morality of that episode then and the one you display within the single post to begin this thread now are of the same caliber. Sanctimonious Hypocrisy!
Doctors get paid to perform abortions. End of conversation

SO Baal is your savior?
YEAH, it's BAAL'S PASSION PLAY found as far back as on 700bc tablets predating the story Jesus plagiarism.
Jesus death scene came from The Marduk's Ordeal tablet (Baal's Passion Play) as the mythology of Bel (Baal).
It sits in The British Museum and you can research it online.
Isn't the information age a wonderful thing?
the Babylonian myth of Bel (Baal in
Hebrew) is described in a passion play in which:
(1) Bel is taken prisoner;
(2) Bel is tried in a great hall;
(3) Bel is smitten;
(4) Bel is led away to the Mount (a sacred grove on a
hilltop);
(5) with Bel are taken two malefactors, one of whom is
released;
(6) After Bel has gone to the Mount and is executed,
the city breaks into tumult;
(7) Bel's clothes are carried away;
(8.) Bel goes down into the Mount and disappears from
life;
(9) weeping women seek Bel at the Tomb;
(10) Bel is brought back to life.(3day resurrection)
Jesus became our Passover

Forum List

Back