It's over. I put a man in prison for the rest of his natural life.

With no hope of parole.

And this liberal feels damn good about it!

:)

Maybe he'll die in prison soon and save the taxpayers a lot of money.

Murderers don't do that. (see link in my sig line.....35 years and counting since he killed Lori, 2 death sentences to his credit no less).

Congrats bleeding heart anti-death penalty liberal. Another asshole the taxpayer is stuck feeding, clothing, housing and providing better medical care to than most Americans receive---for the rest of his natural life no less.

You should feel GREAT. :rolleyes:
What the fuck are you on about??

Jurors don't get to choose the penalty.

I help to put the bastard away with a Guilty verdict. Two counts. First Degree.

There was no blood evidence, no DNA, no fingerprints linking him - yet the evidence shown to us convinced us all (eventually) he was guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

I feel damn proud of what I did.

I lost 3 weeks of income serving on a jury, not to mention quite a few other things...yet I did my Civic Duty, trudged myself to the courtroom each day, exposed myself to other dangers, left with images of autopsy scenes, screams and cries that will never leave my mind, wrestled with the gravity of it all -

and you're here shitting on me?

Murderers don't do that. (see link in my sig line.....35 years and counting since he killed Lori, 2 death sentences to his credit no less).

Congrats bleeding heart anti-death penalty liberal. Another asshole the taxpayer is stuck feeding, clothing, housing and providing better medical care to than most Americans receive---for the rest of his natural life no less.

There was no blood evidence, no DNA, no fingerprints linking him - yet the evidence shown to us convinced us all (eventually) he was guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

I lost 3 weeks of income serving on a jury, not to mention quite a few other things...yet I did my Civic Duty, trudged myself to the courtroom each day, exposed myself to other dangers, left with images of autopsy scenes, screams and cries that will never leave my mind, wrestled with the gravity of it all -

Yep.

Read the link in my sig line before you shit ON ME.

I'm intimately familiar with the effects of murder on a family.

You didn't do anything brave or special. So stop bragging! :eusa_hand:

Oh, and don't fuck with me. :eusa_naughty:

With no hope of parole.

And this liberal feels damn good about it!

:)

You realize that the death penalty actually costs more money, right?

You know how libs are... they do something and we're all supposed to give 'em a parade and fifty gold start because they did WHAT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO DO.

I get up every day, go to work, pay my bills and my taxes and support my family... guess what.. that's WHAT I'M SUPPOSED TO DO.

That makes absolutely NO SHIT to the family of the murdered.

None.

You know how libs are... they do something and we're all supposed to give 'em a parade and fifty gold start because they did WHAT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO DO.

I get up every day, go to work, pay my bills and my taxes and support my family... guess what.. that's WHAT I'M SUPPOSED TO DO.

Eggsactly! :D

xotoxi-albums-pictures-2-picture831-dramatic-gopher.gif

MURDER???
lol.

You really love the dramatic gopher don't you?

I thought he was a prairie dog!

xotoxi-albums-pictures-2-picture1001-dramatic-gopher4-reverse.gif

PRAIRIE DOG???

He might be, but gopher is easier to type.

None.

So you're admitting your pissing and moaning about cost was crap. I'm not surprised.

None.

So you're admitting your pissing and moaning about cost was crap. I'm not surprised.
She pisses and moans to piss and moan.

It's no wonder she is one of the most despised person on this board...and that's saying a lot.

It takes a special kind of asshole to to rip into someone who is proud they took part in our system and helped to put away someone for the rest of their life.

That "special kind of asshole" is otherwise known as a judgemental conservative prick.

I must say, it fills one with a tremendous sense of citizenship, responsibility and pride to know we live in a country where our Founders set up such a system.

The state needed to prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt, and necessarily needed to assume innocence, we weighed all the evidence carefully - and concluded, yes, beyond a reasonable doubt, he was guilty.

I have never been more proud to be a citizen.

Funny thing: I've recently been in many conversations with people before I was picked and after, just talking generally about Jury Duty. I heard lots of stories about 'ways to get out of it.' I heard from folks who said they would lie before they would ever serve, especially on a murder trial...I heard from some how they would just ignore the questionnaire and subpoena...some said they could never afford the time off and would never do it.

The funny thing: Most of the people who relayed these thoughts:

Were conservatives.

Yep.

Read the link in my sig line before you shit ON ME.

I'm intimately familiar with the effects of murder on a family.

You didn't do anything brave or special. So stop bragging! :eusa_hand:

Oh, and don't fuck with me. :eusa_naughty:

get over yourself.

Forum List

Back