Its over for Obama, this is why

CNN Poll: Afghan war support hits new low – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

HURT: Brutal week for Obama, the worst of his presidency - Washington Times

Obama allowed the GOP to vote on his budget numbers, that for some reason his own party voted the same

The war has found a place with 0 leadership from Washington. I remeber the left in 05 and 06 blaming GWB for every-thing, the war in Iraq was lost. But with his leadersdhip look where it is today and where the war in Afgahn is. BHO has had 3 years to alter its path

His helath-care reform bill has done nothing but split this nation worse than it was, as the left keep saying "brace yourself for another 5-4 vote"

The ever changing "available work force" numbers have the UE rate @ 8.4%, its fooling no-one

Gas, stating the supply has nothing to do with the price of gas while "leaking" news that the SPR is about to "sell" some more oil the tax payer owns to lower the price, by adding to the supply?

As the President, an event in Florida in which a minor was shot, has no place for him, much less the Rev Jesse Jackson, he needs to realize who he is getting in bed with while millions still are without a job and gas is close to 4.00 a gallon

whats up with the "after the election" comment with the Russians? The american people are on a need to know basis?

The wheels have come off, and all he knows to do is the same thing he did in 2008

Obama lied his way into the white-house in 08, that will fail him in 2012

Wanna make it interesting? Simple bet; I'll take Obama against the Republican Field. If the Republicans Win, I change my tag line to "All hail President ______, your President, My President, Our President" and leave it there until January 1. If Obama wins, you change yours to "All hail President Obama, your President, My President, Our President" and leave it there until January 1.

You're not chicken are you?

So do we have a bet?

I never saw your respose...do we have a friendly wager?

Joe its your choice, and I guess votin for 4 more years of this because BHO opponet is a mormon makes as much scince is any other reason to re-elect this mess for 4 more years

Good luck with that

If the GOP were offering something better, I'd vote for it.

They aren't. They are nominating another clueless millionaire who can't tell you how many mansions he owns. :evil:

And he thinks he's wearing magic underwear.... :cuckoo:

joe, its all good
Obama has an approval rating int he low 40s
gas is at 4.00 a gallon
we are still short the number of people working from 09
and we spent trillions more than we have to achieve that

Magic underwear I could see dictating this election for you, good luck with that

Actually, it's in the high 40's, low 50's... which is better than Romney, whose approval rating is in the low 30's.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

But frankly, we are here because people like Mitt Romney decided, "Screw that guy working for a good union wage, I'm moving my factory to China". So I'm not voting for more of the same and I'm not sure why you are.

They aren't. They are nominating another clueless millionaire who can't tell you how many mansions he owns. :evil:

joe, its all good
gas is at 4.00 a gallon

Magic underwear I could see dictating this election for you, good luck with that

Actually, it's in the high 40's, low 50's... which is better than Romney, whose approval rating is in the low 30's.

But frankly, we are here because people like Mitt Romney decided, "Screw that guy working for a good union wage, I'm moving my factory to China". So I'm not voting for more of the same and I'm not sure why you are.

Nobody has come up with a good reason to vote for Romney; period.

joe, its all good
gas is at 4.00 a gallon

You know, CC< I'm going to pick on you here a bit. I remember late last year, you were one of the liberals who got up there and swore up and down that Romney was the only credible candidate the GOP had. And if you supported Perry or Gingrich, well, I think you know the rest.

Now that he has the nomination locked up, you are going to start dissin' him. WHich personally, I have no problem with.

And a lot of these "Not Romney" supporters who hated Romney last year will be praising the snot out of him, because he's the only game in town.

I'm still where I've always been. I thought Romney was a shitball in November, I think he's a shitball now. Watching the rest of you scramble is kind of amusing, though.

You know, CC< I'm going to pick on you here a bit. I remember late last year, you were one of the liberals who got up there and swore up and down that Romney was the only credible candidate the GOP had. And if you supported Perry or Gingrich, well, I think you know the rest.

Now that he has the nomination locked up, you are going to start dissin' him. WHich personally, I have no problem with.

And a lot of these "Not Romney" supporters who hated Romney last year will be praising the snot out of him, because he's the only game in town.

I'm still where I've always been. I thought Romney was a shitball in November, I think he's a shitball now. Watching the rest of you scramble is kind of amusing, though.

what exactly are you own this mornin
This is not about Romney
I would vote for Donald duck over BHO
the thread
the info
the debate
its about Obama, not whose going to replace him

You libs make this stuff up as you go, trying to change the subject matter. And yes your a full blown liberal
be proud of it and stop acting this way

Not supporting Romney is the same as supporting Obama

For the record, If it was up to me, it would Newt

joe, its all good
gas is at 4.00 a gallon

Real Clear has some reall f---ed up polls Gallup daily and rasmussen daily
simple questions with simple answers
Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval
Obama Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports™
Its ok real clear is a real link and I would not pretend any different
Polls are simply the question

Its also like having BHO up on Romney on Rasmussen 41-40 (I think it was the last # I seen)
41% will not get you re-elected, and it checks as I see it the approval rating

This election is about Obama, no-one else. If people want 4 more years of race baiting, in correct info on every-thing, along with all of our time debating things like his version of the way we need to fix our health-care (by forcing people to buy ins.) oh let us not forget 5-6.00 gas and deficits thru the roof, then he will be re-elected

Why in gods name would any-one want 4 more years of this?

Now that we have the highest corporate tax in the world, many more companies will start moving out of the country.

I can't blame them.

Good they can fuck off if they dont like it.

There are many Americans willing to take their place

Let me help every-one to understand what the term coporate tax rate really means

It is the same as the tax we pay on Gas, the federal rate is 18 cents on the gallon. Exxon does not pay that tax
we do

The reason a company goes overseas is to sell there product here they can sell it for 5-10% less if they build it over seas

People corporations pay 0 in taxes, the consumer pays it all. The only reason again they go over seas is the cost is lower to make it, so its lower to sell it

A piece of paper cannot pay 1 tax, people pay taxes

It's over for Obama because all those people that voted for him out of some kind of inner need to prove to themselves that they certainly aren't racist won't have to prove that to themselves again this time. This time they'll need to prove how smart they can be by not choosing based on exterior color (it's what's under the hood that counts, choose something running on more than 3 cylinders this time please, people). And, that commie can't bribe and buy as many votes with any real promises of free entitlements/kickbacks this time either because our nation is now worse than broke, were in debt. Embarrassing. Ghetto. Who wants more of that?

Again, you work on the assumption that folks who voted for Obama were trying to "prove they weren't racist".

I've never met a person yet whose told me, "I voted for Obama, you can't ever call me a racist". Probably because that person would be laughed at.

People voted for Obama because Bush had failed so miserably, and McCain didn't offer much of a difference.

And neither will Romney.

Let's assume that there are folks out there who voted for Obama and now realize that they made a huge mistake. How often do you admit major mistakes? Do you say, "Wow, I really fucked up big time", or do you rationalize your mistake in some way?

Fact is, you need a really compelling guy to get someone to admit to themselves they made a mistake and make a really different choice.

And Mitt Romney is not that compelling. He's having a hard time with an internet punchline who was polling in single digits four months ago.

They voted for Obama because of his beautiful words..:eusa_shifty:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2pZSvq9bto]Obama speech oceans receding, planet healing - YouTube[/ame]

Obama has a huge advantage. Either Santorum or Romney will be the Republican nominee. You can't replace what we have with an empty suit.

The 1980 election was an anomaly. Reagan had a program, he ran on ideas, convictions, optimism. He may have been perceived as a loose cannon, but by golly he had serious gunpowder.

Romney and Santorum are blanks. In some areas Romney is even left of Obama, and he has no real direction.

The usual thing is people stick close to what they have and want to keep things on an even keel when times are bad. They don't want revolutions, huge changes. When life is risky, you want to reduce risk. Changing the president in 1980 was less of a risk than keeping the one we had. That is not true this time, as there is no sign that Romney seriously has troubles with the way Obama has been doing things. He will just do the same dumb better.

I seem to remember supporting Jon Huntsman as a viable candidate. I remember starting a thread envisioning Romney's presidency as being "bad". I don't think it would be a farce but I doubt many Americans would want to give him the chance

Thats true, you seem to think he has golden underware or something like that; taking his faith way to seriously as I recall. You've been consistent on him. As have I.

CNN Poll: Afghan war support hits new low – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

HURT: Brutal week for Obama, the worst of his presidency - Washington Times

Obama allowed the GOP to vote on his budget numbers, that for some reason his own party voted the same

The war has found a place with 0 leadership from Washington. I remeber the left in 05 and 06 blaming GWB for every-thing, the war in Iraq was lost. But with his leadersdhip look where it is today and where the war in Afgahn is. BHO has had 3 years to alter its path

His helath-care reform bill has done nothing but split this nation worse than it was, as the left keep saying "brace yourself for another 5-4 vote"

The ever changing "available work force" numbers have the UE rate @ 8.4%, its fooling no-one

Gas, stating the supply has nothing to do with the price of gas while "leaking" news that the SPR is about to "sell" some more oil the tax payer owns to lower the price, by adding to the supply?

As the President, an event in Florida in which a minor was shot, has no place for him, much less the Rev Jesse Jackson, he needs to realize who he is getting in bed with while millions still are without a job and gas is close to 4.00 a gallon

whats up with the "after the election" comment with the Russians? The american people are on a need to know basis?

The wheels have come off, and all he knows to do is the same thing he did in 2008

Obama lied his way into the white-house in 08, that will fail him in 2012

Wanna make it interesting? Simple bet; I'll take Obama against the Republican Field. If the Republicans Win, I change my tag line to "All hail President ______, your President, My President, Our President" and leave it there until January 1. If Obama wins, you change yours to "All hail President Obama, your President, My President, Our President" and leave it there until January 1.

So do we have a bet?

JRK....

Helllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What say you?

I'm guessing bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!!

So far obama has been 0 for 0 in passing his policies. He even had to backtrack on his plan to close all the public pools in the country.

So do we have a bet?

JRK....

I'm guessing bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!! bwak!!!

I say I am a chicken I guess

JRK....

Someone started a thread that said, "Obama is over, this is why." One would think that the person who started this thread would have no problem anteing such low stakes when the wager is over whether or not his political career is over.

Hmmm....strange.

JRK....

Someone started a thread that said, "Obama is over, this is why." One would think that the person who started this thread would have no problem anteing such low stakes when the wager is over whether or not his political career is over.

Hmmm....strange.

strange?
that I do not bet?
what is strange about that?
candycorn, I stand by my thread and my opinion
I have given you the reasons why
You dis agree, without one reason as to why you dis agree, is fine with me

Stop being childish, "betting" on a message board about an event that is 8 months away is childish
stop it

what exactly are you own this mornin
This is not about Romney
I would vote for Donald duck over BHO
the thread
the info
the debate
its about Obama, not whose going to replace him

You libs make this stuff up as you go, trying to change the subject matter. And yes your a full blown liberal
be proud of it and stop acting this way

Not supporting Romney is the same as supporting Obama

For the record, If it was up to me, it would Newt

Guy, I could take your arguments more seriously if you mastered basic English.

Actually, if it was up to me, we'd dump all four of these jokers and get someone like Mitch Daniels. Or Tim Pawlenty. Or all the other guys who don't run because the GOP has become such a booby hatch.

To me, a choice between Obama and Romney is a choice between two liberals. Except one of those liberals belongs to a whacked out cult I despise.

Sorry, man, it isn't about idealogy for me at that point. It's purely a character issue. And Romney has no character. Obama has a little.

Depending on how this mop flops, obama could easily lose the hispanic vote and then it really is all over for him.

Forum List

Back