Its over for Obama, this is why

joe, its all good
Obama has an approval rating int he low 40s
gas is at 4.00 a gallon
we are still short the number of people working from 09
and we spent trillions more than we have to achieve that

Magic underwear I could see dictating this election for you, good luck with that

Actually, it's in the high 40's, low 50's... which is better than Romney, whose approval rating is in the low 30's.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

But frankly, we are here because people like Mitt Romney decided, "Screw that guy working for a good union wage, I'm moving my factory to China". So I'm not voting for more of the same and I'm not sure why you are.

Real Clear has some reall f---ed up polls Gallup daily and rasmussen daily
simple questions with simple answers
Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval
Obama Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports™
Its ok real clear is a real link and I would not pretend any different
Polls are simply the question

Its also like having BHO up on Romney on Rasmussen 41-40 (I think it was the last # I seen)
41% will not get you re-elected, and it checks as I see it the approval rating

This election is about Obama, no-one else. If people want 4 more years of race baiting, in correct info on every-thing, along with all of our time debating things like his version of the way we need to fix our health-care (by forcing people to buy ins.) oh let us not forget 5-6.00 gas and deficits thru the roof, then he will be re-elected

Why in gods name would any-one want 4 more years of this?

I don't know. WHy are you idiots forcing me to vote for it.

I drew a line in the sand. I won't vote for Romney. Period. Ever. So will a lot of Republicans.

And you nominated him anyway. With something like 40% of the vote, total.

60% of the GOP doesn't really want this guy.

So don't come whining to me when you try to foist someone on me I didn't want.

They voted for Obama because of his beautiful words..:eusa_shifty:

]

Nope. They voted for him because McCain had little to offer, really. The guy sold out any principle that distinquished him from a sitting president in order to get the crazy Bubbas to vote for him in the primaries.

It should also be pointed out that an 8 year cycle is pretty much built into our system after the 22nd Amendment. The GOP had its 8 years. The had nothing to show for it. Now Obama's will have his 8 years. Probably won't have much to show for it, either, especially if the SCOTUS strikes down ObamaCare.

]

Nope. They voted for him because McCain had little to offer, really. The guy sold out any principle that distinquished him from a sitting president in order to get the crazy Bubbas to vote for him in the primaries.

It should also be pointed out that an 8 year cycle is pretty much built into our system after the 22nd Amendment. The GOP had its 8 years. The had nothing to show for it. Now Obama's will have his 8 years. Probably won't have much to show for it, either, especially if the SCOTUS strikes down ObamaCare.

Look if you vote for BHO because you do not like MR, thats your right
but the 8 year cycle is about to be broke

I say I am a chicken I guess

Someone started a thread that said, "Obama is over, this is why." One would think that the person who started this thread would have no problem anteing such low stakes when the wager is over whether or not his political career is over.

Hmmm....strange.

strange?
that I do not bet?
what is strange about that?
candycorn, I stand by my thread and my opinion
I have given you the reasons why
You dis agree, without one reason as to why you dis agree, is fine with me

Stop being childish, "betting" on a message board about an event that is 8 months away is childish
stop it

8 months out and I'm super confident that Obama is going to win because he is not going to be taken down by any of the GOP candidates. The only thing that could destroy his campaign is self-sabotage and he's too smart of politician to do that, this last week not withstanding.

Oh brother....asking you to ante your tag line isn't much of a gamble now is it? You don't seem to want to stand by your statements other than tacit, meaningless conjecture. Gee, YOU started the thread; not me. A little confidence in actions to match the conjecture is to be expected, no?

It does bring up though, if Obama or Romney or Santorum or Gingrich or Paul are elected, they are going to be the duly elected President of the United States. You should have no proclivity to urging all fellow Americans to wish him well. Odd that you don't want to do that. Somehow, I would imagine that if someone other than Obama were to win, you'd have no problem urging others to wish the president-elect well.

Why not duly elected President Obama? Hmmm? Not personal is it?

]

Not by this guy.

Look, man, my disillusionment with the GOP aside, I usually pull a GOP ballot in the primary, and I voted for the GOP Candidate- even ones I didn't like like McCain and Dole - in the last 8 elections.

I dislike Romney so much I'll vote for a Democrat this time.

So will a lot of other people.

Romney is an awful candidate. He won't even win his home state. (Of course, he has four homes, and he won't win any of them... but I was talking about MA, not MI, CA or NH, which he won't win, either.)

Not by this guy.

Look, man, my disillusionment with the GOP aside, I usually pull a GOP ballot in the primary, and I voted for the GOP Candidate- even ones I didn't like like McCain and Dole - in the last 8 elections.

I dislike Romney so much I'll vote for a Democrat this time.

So will a lot of other people.

Romney is an awful candidate. He won't even win his home state. (Of course, he has four homes, and he won't win any of them... but I was talking about MA, not MI, CA or NH, which he won't win, either.)

You’re a hater generally, and a Romney hater specifically. Opinion on this issue from people like you is a waste. The election is not going to be about Romney, it'll be about Obama.... That isn’t good for Obama.

You’re a hater generally, and a Romney hater specifically. Opinion on this issue from people like you is a waste. The election is not going to be about Romney, it'll be about Obama.... That isn’t good for Obama.

NO, it will be about both of them.

Obama's a known quantity. Romney isn't.

This is why incumbants win far more often than they lose.

Normally, Obama would be in real trouble with his current stats... but Romney is simply so awful in just about every way- Weird religion, creepy gaffes, slimy business practices, dog torture - that Obama probably has a good chance.

My question is, looking at the four jokers who are left, this was REALLY the best the GOP could come up with? Really?

NO, it will be about both of them.

Obama's a known quantity. Romney isn't.

This is why incumbants win far more often than they lose.

Normally, Obama would be in real trouble with his current stats... but Romney is simply so awful in just about every way- Weird religion, creepy gaffes, slimy business practices, dog torture - that Obama probably has a good chance.

My question is, looking at the four jokers who are left, this was REALLY the best the GOP could come up with? Really?

Exactly...That works against him not for him.

Someone started a thread that said, "Obama is over, this is why." One would think that the person who started this thread would have no problem anteing such low stakes when the wager is over whether or not his political career is over.

Hmmm....strange.

strange?
that I do not bet?

Stop being childish, "betting" on a message board about an event that is 8 months away is childish
stop it

8 months out and I'm super confident that Obama is going to win because he is not going to be taken down by any of the GOP candidates. The only thing that could destroy his campaign is self-sabotage and he's too smart of politician to do that, this last week not withstanding.

Oh brother....asking you to ante your tag line isn't much of a gamble now is it? You don't seem to want to stand by your statements other than tacit, meaningless conjecture. Gee, YOU started the thread; not me. A little confidence in actions to match the conjecture is to be expected, no?

It does bring up though, if Obama or Romney or Santorum or Gingrich or Paul are elected, they are going to be the duly elected President of the United States. You should have no proclivity to urging all fellow Americans to wish him well. Odd that you don't want to do that. Somehow, I would imagine that if someone other than Obama were to win, you'd have no problem urging others to wish the president-elect well.

candycorn we are as you say 8 months out
Look, there is something the liberal misses in life

I wish no-one harm nor do I wish any-one bad luck

We dis-agree with the exception of the way BHO has dealt with OBL, every-thing
candycorn to start with Obama is a very dis-honest person.

From the "subsidies" to GM to creating jobs to the no new tax promise to telling the supreme court that the "fine" for not having health ins is a tax to his defict record to inherting the 1.4 trillion dollar defict in 09, etc... etc....
all of these items he has been dis honest about

Wishing this man good luck? I wish he would stop being so dis-honest and keep his knows out of events that is none of his business, stop race baiting, be proud of who you are
He threw his pastor under the bus in days

luck? Oh boy, where did that come from?

In my job, i talk to tourisit all day long. I have yet to find one that is going to vote for obama. Most of them are highly fed up and angry. I don't see obama winning a re election. I think people are struggling so hard under this administration that the likelyhood of obama winning, is not there. Enough is enough.
I am voting out all incumbants. We need all new people.

In my job, i talk to tourisit all day long. I have yet to find one that is going to vote for obama. Most of them are highly fed up and angry. I don't see obama winning a re election. I think people are struggling so hard under this administration that the likelyhood of obama winning, is not there. Enough is enough.

Every person I know that voted for BHO in 08 were crazed with his carisma. Those same people to the person have not only made it clear to me there not voting for Obama, It changed there political views 100%

I am talking a son, as well as friends I have known scince they were kids

I also live in a swing state

I cannot agree with you more, I am serious when I say that I really feel the election will be won in a land slide. Another thing that points in that direction is his approval rating
low 40s is about the same number of die hard dems

Every person I know that voted for BHO in 08 were crazed with his carisma. Those same people to the person have not only made it clear to me there not voting for Obama, It changed there political views 100%

I cannot agree with you more, I am serious when I say that I really feel the election will be won in a land slide. Another thing that points in that direction is his approval rating

I hear the same things from others that votedfor him. They admit they were hoodwinked and played for fools and don't take kindly to it.

"you were one of the liberals who got up there and swore up and down that Romney was the only credible candidate the GOP had."

______

Lot's of folks thought that way back when. Then came all the gaffes and most of all, he started talking tea party lingo...

I hear the same things from others that votedfor him. They admit they were hoodwinked and played for fools and don't take kindly to it.

I would be embarassed, I really mean that
To have that chance to change the way people like me looked at the far left liberals to turn out just like a al sharpton far left lib
rainbow coalition, ignore the real issues, cover up everything with a lie, to cover up another lie

we went from a 164 bllion dollar a year country defict to 1.4 trillion and some-how it became GWB fault, its not went away either
he keeps blaming every-one but him

I think the dems in congress have had enough also

In the last three weeks, there have been nine polls published. Romney is leading in exactly zero of them. The best he has done is one tie. In three polls, Obama leads by over 10%. So saying that it is "over" for Obama is kind of like saying its "over" for a football team that has won eight of its first nine games, and the other being a tie.

In the last three weeks, there have been nine polls published. Romney is leading in exactly zero of them. The best he has done is one tie. In three polls, Obama leads by over 10%. So saying that it is "over" for Obama is kind of like saying its "over" for a football team that has won eight of its first nine games, and the other being a tie.

Toro a poll in the middle of a GOP election is worthless
Look Obama has an approval rating about the same as his poll numbers against romney, low 40s

When we get into September we can talk one vs one
Until that time when you ahve 35-40 voting Santorum and 40-43 voting Romney against a 40-45 Obama its not looking good for Obama
Your poll numbers are correct, but when your havering in the 40s in approval as well as voting for, your in trouble
here is some more polls to chew on
Rasmussen Consumer Index - Rasmussen Reports™
Generic Congressional Ballot - Rasmussen Reports™
Trust on Issues - Rasmussen Reports™

every poll here supports my opinion. Until we get A real GOP canidate, those other polls mean little until BHO gets to 50%

this poll has Obama at 46% avg vs low 40s for Romney
lets see how that can be with all of this other info
also 6 weeks ago these numbers were allot different, in fact Rasmussen had Romney way ahead

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates
RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - President Obama vs. Republican Candidate

Toro Romney is an idiot, but BHO is worse
Romnies hack made his comment about shaking up the agenda after he gets his "nomination" has hurt Romney allot, it will go away

Look Obama has an approval rating about the same as his poll numbers against romney, low 40s

Until that time when you ahve 35-40 voting Santorum and 40-43 voting Romney against a 40-45 Obama its not looking good for Obama
Your poll numbers are correct, but when your havering in the 40s in approval as well as voting for, your in trouble

every poll here supports my opinion. Until we get A real GOP canidate, those other polls mean little until BHO gets to 50%

also 6 weeks ago these numbers were allot different, in fact Rasmussen had Romney way ahead

Romnies hack made his comment about shaking up the agenda after he gets his "nomination" has hurt Romney allot, it will go away

I'm not saying that Obama is going to win. I'm saying that saying it is "all over" for Obama six months before the election when he has consistently been leading all potential Republican candidates for a long period of time is merely partisan bluster and should be ignored.

I'm not saying that Obama is going to win. I'm saying that saying it is "all over" for Obama six months before the election when he has consistently been leading all potential Republican candidates for a long period of time is merely partisan bluster and should be ignored.

Toro, I hate it because we dis agree you call it a blunder as well as partisan
Liberals cannot leave that crap at home, I know I know your not a lib, you just play one on late night message boards
and with that why did you not ignore it?

Thats the way I feel,
The information on a whole clearly shows that when you have approval numbers were BHO are as well as the numbers in the other polls, espicially the trust the public has with the economy

I also would like to add that it looks to me that the GOP will take control of the senate and keep the house
Obama has lost his luster, its the way I feel and the polls I provided above clearly support that

Last edited:
strange?
that I do not bet?

stop it

candycorn we are as you say 8 months out
Look, there is something the liberal misses in life

I wish no-one harm nor do I wish any-one bad luck

We dis-agree with the exception of the way BHO has dealt with OBL, every-thing
candycorn to start with Obama is a very dis-honest person.

From the "subsidies" to GM to creating jobs to the no new tax promise to telling the supreme court that the "fine" for not having health ins is a tax to his defict record to inherting the 1.4 trillion dollar defict in 09, etc... etc....
all of these items he has been dis honest about

Wishing this man good luck? I wish he would stop being so dis-honest and keep his knows out of events that is none of his business, stop race baiting, be proud of who you are
He threw his pastor under the bus in days

luck? Oh boy, where did that come from?

There you go again;

You can't separate the man from the position.

The wager is to simply say, "All Hail President ______, your President, my President, our President." You're not exactly promising to have his baby or supporting all of his policies. Just wishing the President or President/Elect good luck.

If you can't do that, you've got more problems than a math book.

Forum List

Back