Its over for Obama, this is why

Al Sharpton is busily stoking the fires of Obama's Race and Class warfare. The NAACP suggested that Al tone it down a little, but he won't. Its all about free and "What's in it for me" Al is a lot like the Tom Cruise sports agent character in "Jerry McGuire", allowing Sharpton and others to capitalize on what was a legitimate grievance at one time by browbeating and inflicting perpetual guilt trips on the alleged perpetrators extract substantial financial rewards on a more or less continuous basis from the alleged guilty party. The more the aggrieved class gets stuff for free through Sharpton's machinations, the bigger Sharpton's stature becomes and the wealthier and more powerful he becomes.

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Oh My: NAACP Condemns Al Sharpton’s Call For Escalating Civil Disobedience If Zimmerman Isn’t Arrested…

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » AP: Hey, I Think The Photos Of Trayvon Martin And George Zimmerman We’ve Been Using Are Kinda Biased…

Sharpton Explains How He Manipulates Media On Race Cases

Obama needs this to occur, and will do nothing whatsoever to interupt its progress . Only when commerce ceases and the nations other business comes to a complete halt due to the races busily engaged in killing each other, street to street, house to house, room to room, can Obama suspend the Constitution, declare martial law and begin the final work of his "Fundamental Transformation of America" collapsing the government and the Constitution from the "Top down and the bottom up". Van Jones and Stephen lerner are waiting.

Why else would Homeland Security be involved in something like this? That's more than one round for every man, woman, and child drawing breath in this country? Remember Janet Napolitano, head of Homeland Security "The greatest threat to America's security today is the returning Iraq war veteran"
There's something not right in that agency and the thing 'not right' is from the top down.

Department of Homeland Security Purchases 450 Million Hollow-Point Bullets From ATK | Video | TheBlaze.com

the housing bubble landed in a time in which Obama needed it. he blamed his way into power
Now he has no-one to blame, so as you have pointed out anything he can do to take the focus off of his failure as our president, he will. The press will help as much as they can

Obama has job numbers that are not all his fault, but if you add the level of defict he has added with those events he has created to not allow growth is his
No-one but the greedy who created the bubble is to blame, but the recovery that is slow at best has had trillions spent that has nothing to show for it

Al Sharpton is busily stoking the fires of Obama's Race and Class warfare. The NAACP suggested that Al tone it down a little, but he won't. Its all about free and "What's in it for me" Al is a lot like the Tom Cruise sports agent character in "Jerry McGuire", allowing Sharpton and others to capitalize on what was a legitimate grievance at one time by browbeating and inflicting perpetual guilt trips on the alleged perpetrators extract substantial financial rewards on a more or less continuous basis from the alleged guilty party. The more the aggrieved class gets stuff for free through Sharpton's machinations, the bigger Sharpton's stature becomes and the wealthier and more powerful he becomes.

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Oh My: NAACP Condemns Al Sharpton’s Call For Escalating Civil Disobedience If Zimmerman Isn’t Arrested…

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » AP: Hey, I Think The Photos Of Trayvon Martin And George Zimmerman We’ve Been Using Are Kinda Biased…

Obama needs this to occur, and will do nothing whatsoever to interupt its progress . Only when commerce ceases and the nations other business comes to a complete halt due to the races busily engaged in killing each other, street to street, house to house, room to room, can Obama suspend the Constitution, declare martial law and begin the final work of his "Fundamental Transformation of America" collapsing the government and the Constitution from the "Top down and the bottom up". Van Jones and Stephen lerner are waiting.

Why else would Homeland Security be involved in something like this? That's more than one round for every man, woman, and child drawing breath in this country? Remember Janet Napolitano, head of Homeland Security "The greatest threat to America's security today is the returning Iraq war veteran"
There's something not right in that agency and the thing 'not right' is from the top down.

Department of Homeland Security Purchases 450 Million Hollow-Point Bullets From ATK | Video | TheBlaze.com

the housing bubble landed in a time in which Obama needed it. he blamed his way into power
Now he has no-one to blame, so as you have pointed out anything he can do to take the focus off of his failure as our president, he will. The press will help as much as they can

Obama has job numbers that are not all his fault, but if you add the level of defict he has added with those events he has created to not allow growth is his
No-one but the greedy who created the bubble is to blame, but the recovery that is slow at best has had trillions spent that has nothing to show for it

The trickle of activity that exists now are people living thier lives trying to weather the storm Obama has been zero help on.

obama has lost the public trust. Can he get relected the way he got elected on vague promises and race baiting?

Not likely. Not again.

the housing bubble landed in a time in which Obama needed it.
Yeah.....right after Lil' Dumbya helped SELLING Phil Gramm's hu$tle!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKKvMJeBBSA]Q&A: Leslie & Andrew Cockburn - YouTube[/ame]

See: 5:00 thru 12:00

obama has lost the public trust. Can he get relected the way he got elected on vague promises and race baiting?

Not likely. Not again.

exactly
Let me add that I have never been so focused on not spending monies in my life
People have no trust in this economy.

Construction is dead, oil is not about gas pricing, its about jobs
the first 2 years Obama focused on Obama care should have been focused on jobs, real jobs

Expanding the way we explore, extract, delivar as well as refine oil in this country is a huge part of that
Allowing tax breaks for those who would use NG to feed Combined cycle pwer units

Think of the 1 trillion dollar stimulus being used as tax breaks for corporations in return for bringing home manufacturing

4 wasted years
4-5 trillion dollars same

Not likely. Not again.

exactly

the first 2 years Obama focused on Obama care should have been focused on jobs, real jobs

Expanding the way we explore, extract, delivar as well as refine oil in this country is a huge part of that
Allowing tax breaks for those who would use NG to feed Combined cycle pwer units

Think of the 1 trillion dollar stimulus being used as tax breaks for corporations in return for bringing home manufacturing

4 wasted years

But a 'Teachable Moment' for the American people to remind them that elections have consequences...

Not likely. Not again.

exactly

4 wasted years

But a 'Teachable Moment' for the American people to remind them that elections have consequences...

The housing bubble was gods way of saying "here, you want it, lets see what you can do it with it"
I was sad when BHO was elected, but now it was the best thing for this country, if we survive it
I know so many people who with vengence voted for him in 2008, who are with vengence going to do what they can to make sure he does not get re-elected
A "teachable" moment to be sure

The last time we had a Presedent that was this incompetent he was shown the door with a boot print on his arse (Carter) .... The feeling, the air, the existance in this country improved 1000 fold the day of the election. the same will be true with Obama. I cant wait for the first week of Nov. when we get this 500lb gorilla off our countries back

exactly

4 wasted years

The housing bubble was gods way of saying "here, you want it, lets see what you can do it with it"
I was sad when BHO was elected, but now it was the best thing for this country, if we survive it
I know so many people who with vengence voted for him in 2008, who are with vengence going to do what they can to make sure he does not get re-elected
A "teachable" moment to be sure

Indeed. As the election year heats up? I look to see alot of rhetoric from Obama and the hard-core 20% that are ensconsed in his camp for keeps.

Last edited:
If the fawning slobbering liberal media ever becomes honest and does it's job Obama will be laughed out of Washington.

Obama is going to win so seek help now

what makes you say that?
There is no reason for him to be re-elected

If I was a Liberal, hell I would hope some-one else would run against him He has done nothing for you either

man is the right going to be disappointed this November.

I wonder how many people will completely lose their minds when Obama is re elected?

It's laughable that they think people will actually vote for the MittBot. His latest chuckle about his dad closing the factory in Michigan plus installing elevators for his cars ....You just can't make this stuff up.

Oh, and Santorum is yesterday's news.

I can see these poor misguided wingnuts getting excited if they actually had a viable candidate.

they are going to go right back to talking about killing people.

It will be all they have left.

Obama is going to win so seek help now

what makes you say that?
There is no reason for him to be re-elected

And no reason for anyone to vote for Romney. The guy who thinks that earning $360K plus for speeches is "not much". Can you spell O-U-T O-F T-O-U-C-H? That may not resonate for you but for someone who cannot get a job or has lost their job, it speaks volumes.

When you lose this election will you start talking about second amendment solutions to losing elections again?

they are going to go right back to talking about killing people.

It will be all they have left.

These wingnuts forget just how badly McCain was hurt when he stated that the economy was "fundamentally sound" after the worst financial crisis since 1929, and then stumbled when he could not recall how many homes he owned when asked by a reporter on his bus.

Tsk, tsk.....The memory of your average right wingnut is about as long as it takes them to read this post.

Forum List

Back