Its over for Obama, this is why

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
CNN Poll: Afghan war support hits new low – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

HURT: Brutal week for Obama, the worst of his presidency - Washington Times

Obama allowed the GOP to vote on his budget numbers, that for some reason his own party voted the same

The war has found a place with 0 leadership from Washington. I remeber the left in 05 and 06 blaming GWB for every-thing, the war in Iraq was lost. But with his leadersdhip look where it is today and where the war in Afgahn is. BHO has had 3 years to alter its path

His helath-care reform bill has done nothing but split this nation worse than it was, as the left keep saying "brace yourself for another 5-4 vote"

The ever changing "available work force" numbers have the UE rate @ 8.4%, its fooling no-one

Gas, stating the supply has nothing to do with the price of gas while "leaking" news that the SPR is about to "sell" some more oil the tax payer owns to lower the price, by adding to the supply?

As the President, an event in Florida in which a minor was shot, has no place for him, much less the Rev Jesse Jackson, he needs to realize who he is getting in bed with while millions still are without a job and gas is close to 4.00 a gallon

whats up with the "after the election" comment with the Russians? The american people are on a need to know basis?

The wheels have come off, and all he knows to do is the same thing he did in 2008

Obama lied his way into the white-house in 08, that will fail him in 2012

Last edited:
whispering "flexibility" to that Russian ain't gonna help him none either! :D

man is the right going to be disappointed this November.

I wonder how many people will completely lose their minds when Obama is re elected?

I wonder how many people will completely lose their minds when Obama is re elected?

Even if he wins, the Left can't take the House, and Republicans are set to take over the Senate. So progress will only be delayed.

The Obamanation is finished and will be enshrined among the Worst. Ever.

Even if he wins, the Left can't take the House, and Republicans are set to take over the Senate. So progress will only be delayed.

hahahahahahah

I doubt it very much

There comes a point in time were you have to ask your self why?
what has BHO done to get another chance?

That I would think speaks volumes as to the 2012 out-come
The media is denial, or just to keep the story goin
BHO has dome nothing but run up our debt

Why mention any of it you will just pretend its not true.

Your party NEVER accepted what you did to this country under Bush.

Its over for Obama, this is why
It's probably true.

Hell.....he doesn't (even) HAVE to fight, for a Win, anymore!!!

Despite Republicans 3-1/2 year "JUST SAY NO!!"-tactics....The President.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-A09a_gHJc]Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President - YouTube[/ame]

520.gif
520.gif
520.gif

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Why mention any of it you will just pretend its not true.

Your party NEVER accepted what you did to this country under Bush.

Save me thousands in Taxes
Created millions of jobs
ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/suppl/empsit.ceseeb1.txt
2001...... 131,826 110,708 23,873 606 6,826 16,441
2002...... 130,341 108,828 22,557 583 6,716 15,259
2003...... 129,999 108,416 21,816 572 6,735 14,509
2004...... 131,435 109,814 21,882 591 6,976 14,315
2005...... 133,703 111,899 22,190 628 7,336 14,227
2006...... 136,086 114,113 22,530 684 7,691 14,155
2007...... 137,598 115,380 22,233 724 7,630 13,879
2008...... 136,790 114,281 21,335 767 7,162 13,406
2009...... 130,807 108,252 18,558 694 6,016 11,847

Had our yearly debt with-in 162 billion in 07, the last GOP budget (I will admit the massive job loss late 08 thru 2010 would have made this worse no matter)

Got rid of Saddam, freed Iraq as well as WMDs and the UN being eliminated in the same (the UN had claimed for the right reasons there were WMDs this fact is inored)

Tax policy still in place
Patroit act same

not sure any-one stops the housing bubble.
With tax payers welath saved trillions in 401Ks with his 1/2 of tarp, most we get back

GWB had stimuluses, those were in the form of rebates to the very people who will be paying those same back, unllike BHO and the Dems

Sarbanes-oaxly

Bush was to liberal in my opinion
We also should have had a VAT tax to pay for both wars, one would have been gone now as Iraq was a victory
The truth about katrina is any-ones guess, but GWB could have done a better job there.

All BHO has done is take his policies, added steriods X 10 and by doing that, he failed

Al Sharpton is busily stoking the fires of Obama's Race and Class warfare. The NAACP suggested that Al tone it down a little, but he won't. Its all about free and "What's in it for me" Al is a lot like the Tom Cruise sports agent character in "Jerry McGuire", allowing Sharpton and others to capitalize on what was a legitimate grievance at one time by browbeating and inflicting perpetual guilt trips on the alleged perpetrators extract substantial financial rewards on a more or less continuous basis from the alleged guilty party. The more the aggrieved class gets stuff for free through Sharpton's machinations, the bigger Sharpton's stature becomes and the wealthier and more powerful he becomes.

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Oh My: NAACP Condemns Al Sharpton’s Call For Escalating Civil Disobedience If Zimmerman Isn’t Arrested…

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » AP: Hey, I Think The Photos Of Trayvon Martin And George Zimmerman We’ve Been Using Are Kinda Biased…

Sharpton Explains How He Manipulates Media On Race Cases

Obama needs this to occur, and will do nothing whatsoever to interupt its progress . Only when commerce ceases and the nations other business comes to a complete halt due to the races busily engaged in killing each other, street to street, house to house, room to room, can Obama suspend the Constitution, declare martial law and begin the final work of his "Fundamental Transformation of America" collapsing the government and the Constitution from the "Top down and the bottom up". Van Jones and Stephen lerner are waiting.

Why else would Homeland Security be involved in something like this? That's more than one round for every man, woman, and child drawing breath in this country? Remember Janet Napolitano, head of Homeland Security "The greatest threat to America's security today is the returning Iraq war veteran"
There's something not right in that agency and the thing 'not right' is from the top down.

Department of Homeland Security Purchases 450 Million Hollow-Point Bullets From ATK | Video | TheBlaze.com

Forum List

Back