The Bush Royal Family Has Spoken...Let the Coronation Begin!

Seawytch

Information isnt Advocacy
Aug 5, 2010
Peaking out from the redwoods
Come on Republicans, what are you waiting for? The Bush Royal Family has spoken and have declared Willard the nominee. They are very annoyed that the Primary is still going on and want you to crown the robot prince...

George H.W. Bush Backs Romney, Urges Party to End Primary

You gotta wonder if the Romneybot told George HW to ask GWB II NOT to endorse him...

:lol:

Come on Republicans, what are you waiting for? The Bush Royal Family has spoken and have declared Willard the nominee. They are very annoyed that the Primary is still going on and want you to crown the robot prince...

You gotta wonder if the Romneybot told George HW to ask GWB II NOT to endorse him...

You mean the way the left did when the Royal Kennedy's endorsed Obama over Hillary?

You mean the way the left did when the Royal Kennedy's endorsed Obama over Hillary?

If the Kennedy's urged an end to the Primary, then yes exactly like that. :lol:

You might want to go back and research how long the Obama vs Clinton fight went on... and how vicious that one got... and don't worry your head too much about what the GOP do or don't do.

If you remember right lots of people on the left were wanting a end to the Hillary Obama battle.

You might want to go back and research how long the Obama vs Clinton fight went on... and how vicious that one got... and don't worry your head too much about what the GOP do or don't do.

I recall quite well. I also recall the RW absolutely besides themselves with glee at the thought of a brokered Democratic convention.

Mitt's first name. Obama's middle name is Hussein, so jokes will be floating for months.

You see, that's how much attention I have paid Mitt. My first thought was it was some sort of Roddy McDowell/Crispin Glover reference. Completey out of my head his first name...

As GHWB endorsed Romney, it may slow down the Santorum train, we will see what Wisconsin holds, but I think it is to early to hand Mitt the nomination.

I recall quite well. I also recall the RW absolutely besides themselves with glee at the thought of a brokered Democratic convention.
Which never happened and the long battle between Obama and Hillary did not end up hurting Obama so all this hype about the length of the Republican primary and a brokered convention is as silly now as it was in 08.

Ted Kennedy endorsed Obama in January of 2008, genius.

Romney lost in the South and New England is a bastion for the Democrats; H W might regret what he has wished for ... a brokered convention might be their best option.

You 0bama fluffers still care about what the Booooooshies think?

How gay....

I saw that when I was in Cincinatti, and I thought old George looked just terrible. Okay, he's 87 years old, but man, he looked terrible.

I think the Bush's know Romney's a loser, but they have to keep the family happy. They also figure by 2016, everyone will have forgotten the worst parts of Dubya's term and will get behind Jeb, on the theory that the GOP has never won without a Bush on the ticket since 1980.

Romney lost in the South and New England is a bastion for the Democrats; H W might regret what he has wished for ... a brokered convention might be their best option.

I'm kind of on the fence about a brokered convention. I think the boat has sailed, Romney will probably sew up the nomination before it gets to Tampa, and then lose to Obama by a humiliating margin.

My prediction- Obama will win every state he picked up in 2008, except Indiana, and will also sweep up Arizona and Missouri.

Forum List

Back