It’s one’s right to support Ukraine, but will supporters of Ukraine denounce Ukrainian Nazis?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
It’s a yes or no answer and then explain yourself please. This is not about US republican or democrat positions on Ukraine. This is not about modern day Russia or America or China. It’s a very simple straightforward question.

I denounce Ukrainian Nazis. Just as I denounce American Nazis or Russia Nazis simply because Germany declared war upon America in 1941 to support their Allie the empire of Japan. And I support the legacy of the heroic men of the United States, the British empire, China, and the Soviet union that stood tall on the battlefield in World War II. I provided my reasoning I’d like to hear what others have to say about this issue.

I’ve believe in free speech andcivility , so I’m not here to attack anyone for their positions. I want to get peoples honest opinion on a very simple question.

It’s a yes or no answer and then explain yourself please. This is not about US republican or democrat positions on Ukraine. This is not about modern day Russia or America or China. It’s a very simple straightforward question.

I denounce Ukrainian Nazis. Just as I denounce American Nazis or Russia Nazis simply because Germany declared war upon America in 1941 to support their Allie the empire of Japan. And I support the legacy of the heroic men of the United States, the British empire, China, and the Soviet union that stood tall on the battlefield in World War II. I provided my reasoning I’d like to hear what others have to say about this issue.
I haven't seen any Ukrainian nazis.

Where they at?

No.
The Ukraine isn't admitting that they're supporting Nazis.
To you it's a lot more than just a question of who will support Nazism.
I'll just offer the suggestion that America presently has come closer to Nazi brand of fascism than any other country has since the end of WW2.

On military aggression there is no contest!

On political ideology, there's no possible comparison to DeSantis and Trump.

On intent to rule the world alone and unchallenged, there are only weak arguments against.

No.
The Ukraine isn't admitting that they're supporting Nazis.

To you it's a lot more than just a question of who will support Nazism.
I'll just offer the suggestion that America presently has come closer to Nazi brand of fascism than any other country has since the end of WW2.

On military aggression there is no contest!

On political ideology, there's no possible comparison to DeSantis and Trump.

On intent to rule the world alone and unchallenged, there are only weak arguments against.
There are Nazis in the Ukrainian military. This has been documented people with swastikas.

So it’s a yes or no answer to the question and then explain yourself please. Even if there’s only two Nazis in the Ukraine military, or in the United States or Russia, Ill denounce it.

Very simple topic I’m not gonna respond to any trolling posts or post that do not answer the question.

Who cares if they call themselves Nazis? You? Why? Be specific.
I provided my reasoning in the original post

Honestly man, I still don’t know if you’re being sarcastic or not so if you could provide a yes or no and then answer the question ill appreciate that. If not, I’m not responding to your post

There are Nazis in the Ukrainian military. This has been documented people with swastikas.

So it’s a yes or no answer to the question and then explain yourself please. Even if there’s only two Nazis in the Ukraine military, or in the United States or Russia, Ill denounce it.

Very simple topic I’m not gonna respond to any trolling posts or post that do not answer the question.

OMG! So fucking what?

Al Sharpton is a disgrace . For his response to Vivek about this topic.

Apparently in the 1980s, Al was a rat to the FBI about drug dealers and shit.

The man is a lowlife opportunist, who complains about racism in America, but says nothing about nazis and ukraine. Despicable viewpoint by him

Thanks so far you’re the only person to answer the question

my reasoning is in the original post.

Your reasoning was stupid.
These aren't the German Nazis who declared war on the US.
They aren't even the Ukrainian Nazis who fought Stalin in the 1940s.
They aren't invading Poland or killing Jews and gypsies.

Who cares if they call themselves Nazis?

I dunno, been doing some reading on this. The Ukraine did help the Nazis in WWII in hopes Hitler would basically leave them alone. Some Ukrainians today revere the ones that fought alongside Nazis. That being said, I haven't come across actual evidence of Nazi movements in the Ukraine however they do have a 'far right nationalist' Asov regiment. Putin calls them Nazis and, according to reports, 10 to 20 percent of Azov's recruits identified as Nazis.

It’s one’s right to support Ukraine, but will supporters of Ukraine denounce Ukrainian Nazis?​

I do not support Nazis neo or otherwise, wherever they are. However, there is some question as to the strength of the Nazis in Ukraine in the 1st place.

A statement signed by more than 300 historians who study genocide, Nazism and World War II said Putin’s rhetoric about de-Nazifying fascists among Ukraine’s elected leadership is “propaganda.”

“We strongly reject the Russian government’s cynical abuse of the term genocide, the memory of World War II and the Holocaust, and the equation of the Ukrainian state with the Nazi regime to justify its unprovoked aggression,” the statement says. “This rhetoric is factually wrong, morally repugnant and deeply offensive to the memory of millions of victims of Nazism and those who courageously fought against it, including Russian and Ukrainian soldiers of the Red Army.

“We do not idealize the Ukrainian state and society. Like any other country, it has right-wing extremists and violent xenophobic groups. Ukraine also ought to better confront the darker chapters of its painful and complicated history. Yet none of this justifies the Russian aggression and the gross mischaracterization of Ukraine.”

So, to be clear: I denounce Ukrainian Nazis AND Nazis anywhere else. It is my honest opinion that Putin is using this propaganda as an excuse to reinstitute the old USSR as much as he can by any means necessary. I doubt that the Nazis are a problem there and if they are then it is something for the Ukrainian gov't to deal with as long as the problem lies within their borders. And I am not about to take Putin's word that such is the case. Anybody can take a picture somewhere of a person(s) with swastikas on the amrs.

Forum List

Back