It's Official - Some Liberals Have Gone 'Racist' Insane: Pokemon Go is a 'DEATH Sentence' for Blacks

Well, I think it's silly. I think any adult who goes around trying to catch pokemons has issues.

That's a bit harsh. It think it is cool that it is bringing folks closer together.

How does running around chasing imaginary critters bring people closer together? Lol.

By meeting new people, sharing an experience together, and, chatting with them. I've met about 20 new people playing and all from the neighborhood. I respect your opinion, but I disagree.

On a serious note though, what adult who works and has a family has the time to be out chasing around imaginary pokemons? How silly. The people in this world are going insane, I'm convinced of that. Lol.

Don't be a coward. You made an implication and I gave you the opportunity to clear it up.

What are you talking about? Your name is John? BFD. What the eff does that prove? I'm the queen of Jordan so suck on it.
No, you're a bitch on the internet who ran her mouth and doesn't have what it takes to back it up. Just like half this board you prejudge others based on stereotypes

Oh. Shall I call the Waaaaahmbulance? :D
No, try cvnts are us. I hear they have a new diaphragm that makes you a super bitch

Oh, so sorry that I think your game is silly. :) Waaah. Buck up and deal with it. This is a good game for children. Yup.
I don't play the game twit. You know what's even more pathetic than someone playing a make believe game? Someone who thinks God is real, and even prays to the pixie dust make believe character thinking they are real.
Ask to be put back in your straight jacket before you hurt yourself

Well, I think it's silly. I think any adult who goes around trying to catch pokemons has issues.

That's a bit harsh. It think it is cool that it is bringing folks closer together.

How does running around chasing imaginary critters bring people closer together? Lol.

By meeting new people, sharing an experience together, and, chatting with them. I've met about 20 new people playing and all from the neighborhood. I respect your opinion, but I disagree.

Whatever floats your boat, I guess. :) I have other responsibilities to attend to.

On a serious note though, what adult who works and has a family has the time to be out chasing around imaginary pokemons? How silly. The people in this world are going insane, I'm convinced of that. Lol.
Says the person who likely believes in God. Fuck your pedestal

What are you talking about? Your name is John? BFD. What the eff does that prove? I'm the queen of Jordan so suck on it.
No, you're a bitch on the internet who ran her mouth and doesn't have what it takes to back it up. Just like half this board you prejudge others based on stereotypes

No, try cvnts are us. I hear they have a new diaphragm that makes you a super bitch

Oh, so sorry that I think your game is silly. :) Waaah. Buck up and deal with it. This is a good game for children. Yup.
I don't play the game twit. You know what's even more pathetic than someone playing a make believe game? Someone who thinks God is real, and even prays to the pixie dust make believe character thinking they are real.

Since you are getting so upset about it - in fact, so upset that you saw it fit to private message me after I asked you not to - then I would say perhaps the straight jacket fits YOU. :meow:

So easily upset, eh? :D

You can't believe in God if your only altar is pictures of yourself...

Don't be a coward. You made an implication and I gave you the opportunity to clear it up.

"My" game is as silly as your God. They're both make believe. The only difference is I know it & you dont.

Since you are getting so upset about it - in fact, so upset that you saw it fit to private message me after I asked you not to - then I would say perhaps the straight jacket fits YOU. :meow:

And he's younger than I...

A bit butthurt over a video game, eh? Too funny. Lol. :itsok: This is WAY more entertaining than Pokemon. I can catch them all! :lol:

Chris, I am going to name the next Pokemon I catch after you. lol

And he's younger than I...

How do you know, you schmuck? :lol:

I messaged you before you said not to. Either way you had not the courage to follow through. Typical "christian". Stuck in make believe land and unable to face reality

I messaged you before you said not to. Either way you had not the courage to follow through. Typical "christian". Stuck in make believe land and unable to face reality

OMG. Get over it. Lol. It's a fucking video game, you sensitive ninny.

OMG. Get over it. Lol. It's a fucking video game, you sensitive ninny.
Backstroke doesn't suit those with saggy tits.

Just puttin that out there

Forum List

Back